Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wake up!

Buttonmash1973

(edited)

Those were all pretty fun and wholesome, the Pinkie one got some good laughs for me

Spoiler

I also can't get over the fact(though I don't mean that in a bad way :p) that RD of all people does Yoga

Edit: The intro to the Rainbow Dash ending is hilarious

Edited by This Whomps
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes you forget that Sunset was a horse, and then she starts talking about Princess Celestia in her sleep. We were overdue for something like that. 

Applejack: That reference to Rarity bringing a private chef once again makes me wonder if she's rich. I never got that impression from Friendship is Magic. Also apparently Applejack actually enjoys crazy stuff like building a fire pit out of rocks, which makes me wonder what other things the girls could get her to do. 

Rainbow: Ehh. Don't really find the irony of Rainbow doing chill things that funny, and Sunset being out-of-shape just reminds me that she has #relatable moments instead of a personality. 

Pinkie: Pinkie clearly led Sunset to the drug-laced sweets. That is obviously what happened here. The Pinkie Pie lifestyle: not even once. 

You know, last year I really thought they were going to make Sunset more interesting. Oh well. 

• Brohoof 2