Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)

Four years ago Princess Twilight and her friends defeated their most powerful enemy left, losing their lives in the process. The Elements of Harmony became long and forgotten, leaving Equestria defenseless in one of its most important times of need when an old villain from Ponyville's past shows up hungry for revenge. How exactly can Equestria be protected without the six ponies that wielded them before?

--

(NOTE: I'll be needing two of each Race: Earth Pony, Pegasus and Unicorn)., 

Kindness: Mariposa (Pegasus)

Generosity: Hot Cocoa (Unicorn)

Loyalty: Rose Beast (Pegasus)

Laughter: Copper Strikes (Earth Pony)

Honesty: Ivy Winds (Earth Pony)

Magic: Dynamo Pad (Unicorn)

Villain: King Cosmadian (Alicorn)

Tell me which element you want to be, and please include a link to your OC page (or a description of him/her if you don't have one). Oh, and the Element of Magic has to be a unicorn. The other races don't matter to which element they are connected to. Hope to see you guys soon!

Edit: Just so y'all are aware, the OC I'm using (Hot Cocoa)'s dominant feature is that she doesn't have a tail. That's usually what gets everypony's attention. I know it isn't the biggest deal, but I thought I might as well say it here.

Roleplay Link

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

@reader8363 Hey man. I know it's not important, but I just wanted to tell you that Hot Cocoa is tailless, which is usually her biggest attention grabber. IK it's not the biggest deal, I just wanted to tell y'all because why the buck not. 

It's just something that she is sensitive about, but nopony seems to be aware of this when they first meet her.

This sounds interesting and a lot of fun. Would my OC, Dynamo Pad, fit well in this story? If so, would he fit in the element of magic? If not, then I'll be okay with going for the element of kindness. Here's a link to his character page.

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

This sounds interesting and a lot of fun. Would my OC, Dynamo Pad, fit well in this story? If so, would he fit in the element of magic? If not, then I'll be okay with going for the element of kindness. Here's a link to his character page.

OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN U IN A WHILE

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

Could my Alicorn OC be the villain?

That sounds interesting! Do you have a OC Page/description of him/her?

@Dynamo Pad and yeah absolutely!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

and yeah absolutely!

I know what you mean! I haven't seen you in a while, as well. It's great to hear from you again, my friend! :D 

Awesome! I was just wondering which would be better suited for Dynamo. I'm okay with either magic or kindness, but I was hoping to see what you thought, if that's okay. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

That sounds interesting! Do you have a OC Page/description of him/her?

@Dynamo Pad and yeah absolutely!

We can say that Grogar was the enemy they defeated. Now, King Cosmodian has something to do with being a former ruler in equestria, ruling where the 3 tribes came from. He was either a mentor or mentored by Grogar after his 'downfall', becoming evil and going on to attempt to take over everything for him and Grogar, the 3 tribes with Gusty the Great managed to banish Grogar and him to the stars, where they remained as constellations. Grogar had been more successful at breaking free of the banishment, returning early to prepare himself and to get plans ready for freeing the former King, however he was defeated before he was able to put those plans into action, leading the King to return on his own accord.

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

I know what you mean! I haven't seen you in a while, as well. It's great to hear from you again, my friend! :D 

Awesome! I was just wondering which would be better suited for Dynamo. I'm okay with either magic or kindness, but I was hoping to see what you thought, if that's okay. 

I kinda wanna use you for Magic since my OC I am using is also a unicorn 

Just now, Califorum said:

We can say that Grogar was the enemy they defeated. Now, King Cosmodian has something to do with being a former ruler in equestria, ruling where the 3 tribes came from. He was either a mentor or mentored by Grogar after his 'downfall', becoming evil and going on to attempt to take over everything for him and Grogar, the 3 tribes with Gusty the Great managed to banish Grogar and him to the stars, where they remained as constellations. Grogar had been more successful at breaking free of the banishment, returning early to prepare himself and to get plans ready for freeing the former King, however he was defeated before he was able to put those plans into action, leading the King to return on his own accord.

What does he look like?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Alright, sweet. Just added you:)

(I love ur OCs design, fyi)

Rather than ponyville's past, he seeks to return in a different way than other villains. He is rather smart and more intelligent, however he will not expect 6 new ponies to come together so fast, Grogar may be defeated. But, how was he defeated?

King Cosmodian is the villain, add my name on there too so people know.

Edited by Califorum

4 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I kinda wanna use you for Magic since my OC I am using is also a unicorn 

Okay and I like that. It fits with how he struggled to learn how to use magic, while growing up. Sort of gives him a challenge and maybe a calling to how Twilight would bestow upon the element of magic to him.

Also, would characters like Starlight and other characters show up in the story?

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and I like that. It fits with how he struggled to learn how to use magic, while growing up. Sort of gives him a challenge and maybe a calling to how Twilight would bestow upon the element of magic to him.

Also, would characters like Starlight and other characters show up in the story?

Idk. Starlight might, but briefly.

• Brohoof 2

I would like to play as the element of Laughter for Copper Strikes.

Copper Strikes has seen the disaster four years prior and felt like he couldn't do anything, but now will be his chance to avenge the Mane Six.  His personality is that of a fun-loving, high spirited adventurer who is selfless.In this canon, he becomes the Pinkie of the group, but he doesn't nearly have the hyper style or happiness obsession that she does.

He's all blue except for his brown eyes and yellow streak of a cutie mark, as shown in this link.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, DwhitetheGamer said:

Copper Strikes has seen the disaster four years prior and felt like he couldn't do anything, but now will be his chance to avenge the Mane Six.  His personality is that of a fun-loving, high spirited adventurer who is selfless.In this canon, he becomes the Pinkie of the group, but he doesn't nearly have the hyper style or happiness obsession that she does.

He's all blue except for his brown eyes and yellow streak of a cutie mark, as shown in this link.

Would Dynamo and Copper be strangers, or would they know each other from when they were younger?

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Absolutely! So glad to have you here!

8 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Would the characters even know that King Cosmodian Exists?

Hmmm.....

Is it alright if I say no?

• Brohoof 1