Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

I'm so sorry everypony. I was really hoping to have it up and running by now. Can y'all ever forgive me?

what is there to forgive?

6 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I don't know... I just feel like I have to apologize for something. Like, empty promises. 

only you do that if you lied about wanting to be part of the RP

2 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

True. Thanks so much @Sherem

Now, I'm curious... what element would you be irl? Because I'm pretty sure I'd be Loyalty.

I'm too much of a screw up to be an element my dear

3 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

please help us my friend and oh powerful Spirit of Chaos

Eh?  Mrow?

What's this all about, then?  Feel free to PM me about it, GM - I shall endeavor to assist thee!

5 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

I'm so sorry everypony. I was really hoping to have it up and running by now. Can y'all ever forgive me?

Hey. There's no need to apologize, my friend. Everything will work out and it will all be okay. I'm still looking forward to the RP with you and everyone in the group. :) 

Okay, I got a response that he's working on it and I should probably hear back between 3-4 days. So hang tight, everypony. 

Happy news, though! Super glad that charecter sheets are up because now I can show you what Hot Cocoa looks like.

3-4 days? Wow fixing this issue with the threads is that buggy huh? :wau:

But yeah! I remade Chrissy last night!

Lektra will take a bit longer. I'm looking for an old pic that I think I lost. I have it printed out and it wasn't a commission (more of an edit), so it's not on the artist's page. I may just have to scan it back in from paper with my scanner and make it an image for use that way

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt

I'm just lucky mine were backed up lol.

Oh don't worry they're all backed up. Jeric said the database won't be deleted, we just can't edit it. You should convert her to the new system so you can edit it from now on

I converted Chrissy, what do you guys think? Feel free to comment on the page

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

@Emerald<3
It's fine, gives me some time to calm down due to life

@Lektra Bolt
hm, maybe I should redo Ivy and I've could've sworn that we did a rp together

We did a couple actually 🤔. The one I most remember is the one that's still going that Denim made: Mechestria

It's slowed down considerably though, but its not dead. We're trying to finish it so Denim can do a sequel

1 hour ago, Emerald<3 said:

And wow @Lektra Bolt your OC has a lot more info compared to mine hehe.

Same goes my way. In case anypony has any questions about my OC Hot Cocoa, please go ahead and ask.

Well she is a very detailed character. I had to explain quite a few things, but Lektra is actually going to be longer when I'm done 🤣

You should take the time to convert any of your characters to the new system. We got time while the staff work on helping you out

Edited by Lektra Bolt

17 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

We did a couple actually 🤔. The one I most remember is the one that's still going that Denim made: Mequestria

It's slowed down considerably though, but its not dead. We're trying to finish it so Denim can do a sequel

Well she is a very detailed character. I had to explain quite a few things, but Lektra is actually going to be longer when I'm done 🤣

You should take the time to convert any of your characters to the new system. We got time while the staff work on helping you out

Sounds good! I'll get on it once I get home:)

2 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

Okay, I got a response that he's working on it and I should probably hear back between 3-4 days. So hang tight, everypony. 

Happy news, though! Super glad that charecter sheets are up because now I can show you what Hot Cocoa looks like.

Awesome and thanks for letting us know. :) I have some things going on this week, but I should be okay to still participate in the RP

I really like the new character database. I definitely need to make a new character database sheet for my OC, Dynamo Pad.Unfortunately, I don’t have a picture of his cutie mark. I might try to work on that so I can make the character sheet.