Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

That was cause it's a player versus player (PVP) fight and we didn't want to drag it out for hours or even days back and forth. Cali needed to go to bed and we just didn't want drag it out long

Oh, okay and now I see what you mean. Sorry again for any confusion. So, there would be little to no magic for Dynamo and Cocoa? If so, then I guess that would work on Dynamo trying to gain confidence as a leader for magic possibly?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay and now I see what you mean. Sorry again for any confusion. So, there would be little to no magic for Dynamo and Cocoa? If so, then I guess that would work on Dynamo trying to gain confidence as a leader for magic possibly?

Yup! That's the idea! It's a self contained little mission. Obtain and smash the throne fragment from Spike to restore magic, talk down the mob and the ghost or fight them, Lektra has to get her confidence back to turn it into a lucid dream for everyone, quick and easy win, and everyone wakes up

I'm ready when you and Emerald are. I'm largely helpless anyway and will need to be carried around, probably by Dynamo on his back

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yup! That's the idea! It's a self contained little mission. Obtain and smash the throne fragment from Spike to restore magic, talk down the mob and the ghost or fight them, Lektra has to get her confidence back and everyone wakes up

I'm ready when you and Emerald are. I'm largely helpless anyway and will need to be carried around, probably by Dynamo on his back

Okay and sounds like a plan! I can see smashing the throne fragment will give them magic and defend themselves. Maybe Luna will be able to see this dream, but not interact, unless she needs to. I know that Dynamo is waiting for Cocoa and Speed to wake up and they'll see Lektra. 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and sounds like a plan! I can see smashing the throne fragment will give them magic and defend themselves. Maybe Luna will be able to see this dream, but not interact, unless she needs to. I know that Dynamo is waiting for Cocoa and Speed to wake up and they'll see Lektra. 

Made some slight edits and clarification, but yeah I'm ready:laugh:

I'll be out a lot of the day, but you don't really need me, as I'll be useless for a while anyway. Tag me when that stops being the case

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt @Dynamo Pad

I won't be available much today since I'm about to head out to spend time with my friends, then I have to go to work. Just a quick fyi, but I'll do my best

Okay and no problem. Thanks for letting us know and maybe we can post more later tonight if possible. I'm going to try and stay up late and/or stay up all night.

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and no problem. Thanks for letting us know and maybe we can post more later tonight if possible. I'm going to try and stay up late and/or stay up all night.

Alrightie, then. Thanks! 

Have either of y'all posted yet, then?

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Alrightie, then. Thanks! 

I'm waiting for you guys to enter the dream

Do you maybe have a minute to have Luna show up and pull everyone into dream after Dynamo notices what's going on? Will probably be a bit later today depending on schedules

But yea. It's ok if not, have fun with your friends and don't worry otherwise

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Alrightie, then. Thanks! 

I posted earlier today as Dynamo was up at around 5:45 am. He then left the room to see where the living room and/or kitchen is. That way, the group would find Lektra to help her from her nightmare.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I'm waiting for you guys to enter the dream

Do you maybe have a minute to have Luna show up and pull everyone into dream after Dynamo notices what's going on? Will probably be a bit later today depending on schedules

But yea. It's ok if not, have fun with your friends and don't worry otherwise

Yeah, I should. I'll wake Cocoa up first. 

What do you want her to do again? Just wake up and get pulled into the dream with Dynamo?

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Yeah, I should. I'll wake Cocoa up first. 

What do you want her to do again? Just wake up and get pulled into the dream with Dynamo?

Yeah if possible. Maybe instead of Dynamo, Cocoa notices she's screaming in her sleep and shaking her to wake up doesn't work?

Luna shows up explains that the dream is particularly bad that she can't get them out and they have to beat it, and has turned into a repeating nightmare. Lektra is completely terrified from all the repeats with absolutely no control over what keeps happening to her. She'll be useless until the throne fragment is smashed. It's not the good loop where one can affect it a little. It happens exactly the same each time with no variation, which is just bad.

You guys would enter at the beginning of the loop maybe comment how this is cool, and it seems fine until it gradually goes bad, as described

The trick is to resolve it in the 20 to 30 minutes of chase scenes before it repeats again. Should be enough time?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

18 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yeah if possible. Maybe instead of Dynamo, Cocoa notices she's screaming in her sleep and shaking her to wake up doesn't work?

Luna shows up explains that the dream is particularly bad that she can't get them out and they have to beat it, and has turned into a repeating nightmare. Lektra is completely terrified from all the repeats with absolutely no control over what keeps happening to her. She'll be useless until the throne fragment is smashed. It's not the good loop where one can affect it a little. It happens exactly the same each time with no variation, which is just bad.

You guys would enter at the beginning of the loop maybe comment how this is cool, and it seems fine until it gradually goes bad, as described

The trick is to resolve it in the 20 to 30 minutes of chase scenes before it repeats again. Should be enough time?

Sounds good. I'll post now.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I assume Luna just summons them to the same spot just at the entry of Nightmare Ponyville. It looks normal at first and all decorated

Edited by Lektra Bolt

@Sherem

Well this is interesting. Didn't realize you wanted to join us and break into her house

You're going to the Twilight Convention Nightmare Ponyville too? See my earlier post on how it's supposed to go. You'll all be repeating that with Lektra, who is in a stupor basically as an NPC since this has happened to her about ten times now. She can't control herself anymore

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Sherem

Well this is interesting. Didn't realize you wanted to join us and break into her house

You're going to the Twilight Convention Nightmare Ponyville too? See my earlier post on how it's supposed to go. You'll all be repeating that with Lektra, who is in a stupor basically as an NPC since this has happened to her about ten times now. She can't control herself anymore

soo...brace myself besides magic shining and one pony down, military pony responds

Just now, Sherem said:

soo...brace myself besides magic shining and one pony down, military pony responds

Three ponies down actually. They're all in the dream and Lektra is screaming and sobbing in her sleep

You'll all go through the dream as described :laugh:

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Three ponies down actually. They're all in the dream and Lektra is screaming and sobbing in her sleep

You'll all go through the dream as described :laugh:

had to enter one way or another

3 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Oh! No, but there was a bright flash of white light.

I just forgot to addthat

@Sherem

Oh, okay. I added a bright flash of white light just in case.

I guess Cocoa or Aerion will alert the others that appeared? I can imagine they are all together in the same area of the dream. 

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Sherem

Oh, okay. I added a bright flash of white light just in case.

I guess Cocoa or Aerion will alert the others that appeared? I can imagine they are all together in the same area of the dream. 

Yeah easier for him to find the hut.

They would land at the entry of Ponyville while it's normal and seems okay. Luna explains at this point?

Just follow as posted for now please. Lektra is on auto pilot, initially happy, but she's repeating this and can't control herself. You'll all see something is wrong

I'm basically useless until the fragment of the throne of Chrysalis is smashed

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yeah easier for him to find the hut.

They would land at the entry of Ponyville while it's normal and seems okay. Luna explains at this point?

Just follow as posted for now please. Lektra is on auto pilot, initially happy, but she's repeating this and can't control herself. You'll all see something is wrong

I'm basically useless until the fragment of the throne of Chrysalis is smashed

@Emerald<3

Okay. Should I respond, or would it be better to wait for Cocoa?