Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)
1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Sherem @Dynamo Pad @Sherem

Omg guys I'm so sorry! I just got off of work and now I'm ready

@Lektra Bolt

It's okay and no need to apologize. I just got done helping out my mom and I'm good to go, as well. I was wondering something. Will the convention appear out of nowhere, or is it right there in town where everyone in the dream is gathering?

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

It's okay and no need to apologize. I just got done helping out my mom and I'm good to go, as well. I was wondering something. Will the convention appear out of nowhere, or is it right there in town where everyone in the dream is gathering?

I was thinking it could be right in the middle of town

• Brohoof 1

The town is already decorated for the convention and it's a town wide convention. Everyone is in cosplay as the princess, except you guys

Please read the original post where she experienced the dream for the first time

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

I'm taking a small break, Not feeling so well after getting ill, I will respond tomorrow in the morning surely

Okay and no problem. Just take your time and I hope you feel better, my friend. *Hugs*

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

The town is already decorated for the convention and it's a town wide convention. Everyone is in cosplay as the princess, except you guys

Please read the original post where she experienced the dream for the first time

Oh, whoops. Sorry about that. I thought it was more of a building, but it makes more sense of a town event like how they have done in the show. I'll make sure to fix up my posts. Once again, I'm sorry about that. 

Okay and no problem. Just take your time and I hope you feel better, my friend. *Hugs*

Oh, whoops. Sorry about that. I thought it was more of a building, but it makes more sense of a town event like how they have done in the show. I'll make sure to fix up my posts. Once again, I'm sorry about that. 

Yeah.

Also it's an outdoor convention, centered at Ponyville market. To not break what's already been done let's say the convention building is more of a podium. That's when everything goes wrong

38 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Sherem @Dynamo Pad @Sherem

Omg guys I'm so sorry! I just got off of work and now I'm ready

No problem at all, take your time 

5 minutes ago, Sherem said:

I'm taking a small break, Not feeling so well after getting ill, I will respond tomorrow in the morning surely

Should we wait fot you?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yeah.

Also it's an outdoor convention, centered at Ponyville market. To not break what's already been done let's say the convention building is more of a podium. That's when everything goes wrong

No problem at all, take your time 

Should we wait fot you?

if you can yes

• Brohoof 1

Yeah.

Okay and again I'm sorry about that. I was helping out my mom, so my posts might have been somewhat confusing.

6 minutes ago, Sherem said:

if you can yes

If the others decide on it, I'm OK with this. I'm more of an NPC right now, as Lektra is stuck in the dream progression and is unable to interact with you guys

6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and again I'm sorry about that. I was helping out my mom, so my posts might have been somewhat confusing.

It's fine. I was checking hourly but missed when it counted. I'm also sorry

(edited)

With that post I'm gonna pause and let everyone catch up before all buck breaks loose.

Enjoy the convention a little, interact, whatever you'd like. Consider that Lektra is walking to the podium as fast or as slow as is necessary for everyone to catch up, within reason 

There are panels, souvenirs being sold at the market, replica of artifacts, contests, music, and food all having to do with Twi

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

With that post I'm gonna pause and let everyone catch up before all buck breaks loose.

Enjoy the convention a little, interact, whatever you'd like. Consider that Lektra is walking to the podium as fast or as slow as is necessary for everyone to catch up, within reason 

There are panels, souvenirs being sold at the market, replica of artifacts, contests, music, and food all having to do with Twi

Okay and I'll probably wait for Sherem and the other's to respond, before making my post. That way, everyone can catch up, before we continue in the dream, or something like that. 

• Brohoof 1

Okay and I'll probably wait for Sherem and the other's to respond, before making my post. That way, everyone can catch up, before we continue in the dream, or something like that. 

Yup that's the idea.

Just remember this is a dream. It should not last too long, and she will face her inner demons

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Emerald<3
The posting confused with the quick sessions, is it morning, or still night time?

It's morning and most of us are inside my character's dream, which will soon turn into a nightmare. Sherem has already broken into the hut to enter the dream, would seem weird if another did it too

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Emerald<3Wow, Flurry is fast. How far did she get? Just curious

Chrissy is mind controlling the towns ponies in a mile radius to stay away. She doesn't want anyone to be hurt

Not very. She only flew a little bit, only being able to get ahead while Sombra was attacking Cadance.

She actually fell the rest of the way and landed on top of somepony who was close by the castle

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Not very. She only flew a little bit, only being able to get ahead while Sombra was attacking Cadance.

She actually fell the rest of the way and landed on top of somepony who was close by the castle

:blink: maybe she fell on Chrissy disguised as the guard commander? Cause everyone within a mile is being forced to leave the area

Or have her fly away further than that? Maybe having her get away pretty far is a better idea

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

:blink: maybe she fell on Chrissy disguised as the guard commander? Cause everyone within a mile is being forced to leave the area

Or have her fly away further than that? Maybe having her get away pretty far is a better idea

Okay, that sounds like a better plan. I'll edit my post.

Oh and @Lektra Bolt @Dynamo Pad @Califorum @reader8363 @Sherem

I'm also making a new charecter page for Cocoa, so I'll post it here asap so that y'all can get more info on her if ya want.

• Brohoof 2