Emerald Heart

5 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

I can check my ocs to see if there's one

KKKKKKK

Because I could always use Hairspray

I barely use her for anything.

---

Srsly, though guys...

It won't let me post it. This is frustrating.

@Dynamo Pad Will you help me out when you have the chance? My computer is being an asshat. 

1 minute ago, reader8363 said:

I have another pegasus, but with being unable to open it, can't check her page

That's fine:)

I just didn't want to manage three characters at a time. 

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

I have another pegasus, but with being unable to open it, can't check her page

Do you have an Earth Pony?

Because I could use my Pegasus OC, Mariposa. 

2 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

I have a odd one if you're fine with a split personality, but I have two others that I can use 

Can we have a different one? 

Unless like, we know that ur OC isn't going to betray our Mane Six

so is he/she like Soursweet from MLP EQG?

(edited)
2 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

I have one with a bad attitude, one that's of kindness and can't handle pain of any kind, and the split is more possessed. She won't betray anyone

Edit: Nvm. Put the second one down for kindness, I'll put up my OC Mariposa for honesty. Cool?

Edited by Emerald<3

1 minute ago, reader8363 said:

okay, It's Ivy Winds for Honesty, her attitude won't effect friendship, She pretty much a mechanic missing her right eye, so she hides it with an eye patch

Okk

Awes! We're full now!

Also, for some reason Mariposa's profile won't show up so I'm just gonna send a picture with all the info you need ok

Okay, talent is Zoology, her cutimark is a mint green butterfly inside the outline of a violet-hued heart.

20190616_222624.thumb.jpg.20570fa91e98c5eaa8ccd966dac5bd81.jpg

(edited)
11 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

so, where's the meeting place to rp in?

I think it depends on which character it is. @Dynamo Pad is going to meet us all in Ponyville individually. He's gonna be meeting Hot Cocoa at a café and meet Mariposa probably in a grassier part of Ponyville where more of the insects and butterflies and stuff are.

If you are talking about all of us though, I was thinking that the six of us would run after the King at once and end up working together or something? That's how all of us meet?

Yo @Califorum where do you want your character to first appear?

Edited by Emerald<3

39 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I think it depends on which character it is. @Dynamo Pad is going to meet us all in Ponyville individually. He's gonna be meeting Hot Cocoa at a café and meet Mariposa probably in a grassier part of Ponyville where more of the insects and butterflies and stuff are.

If you are talking about all of us though, I was thinking that the six of us would run after the King at once and end up working together or something? That's how all of us meet?

Yo @Califorum where do you want your character to first appear?

I’ll make my post in just a bit. I was going to have Dynamo Pad get off the train and start making his way towards town. Maybe to find town hall to find a place to live? Maybe someone can run into him, help him out and/or start meeting the others?

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

I actually really like his character. I'm so glad you offered to be the villain. This is gonna be fun, I can tell.

Feel free to get things moving along. He will go see Tirek, shall I post, or would you rather me wait?

@Emerald<3

I was wondering something on how the group will find out they are the new elements. Will there be a moment where each member of the mane 6 as a sort of spirit will speak to them and let them know that they are the chosen one to represent them?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3

I was wondering something on how the group will find out they are the new elements. Will there be a moment where each member of the mane 6 as a sort of spirit will speak to them and let them know that they are the chosen one to represent them?

Wow!

I never even thought about that, that is really creative! Let's use that!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Wow!

I never even thought about that, that is really creative! Let's use that!

When I was in work, I was thinking of something like that. The reason was that I could imagine Dynamo wanting to just leave as he would feel inferior to the others. The reason is that he wonders why he would be chosen to wield the element of magic, when he isn't the best at magic. He's also trying to discover new kind of gaming magic, so he feels like he could never fill the role of Twilight. Maybe she and the others soon join her to give him some common sense to be either a leader, or that his way of thinking was not the right way, or something like that.

@Dynamo Pad so they would appear as spirits for a second. 

I could probably play each of them when the time comes, if that's okay...?

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

When I was in work, I was thinking of something like that. The reason was that I could imagine Dynamo wanting to just leave as he would feel inferior to the others. The reason is that he wonders why he would be chosen to wield the element of magic, when he isn't the best at magic. He's also trying to discover new kind of gaming magic, so he feels like he could never fill the role of Twilight. Maybe she and the others soon join her to give him some common sense to be either a leader, or that his way of thinking was not the right way, or something like that.

Damn boi  ur full of good ideas