Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

11 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Well then I guess we need @Dynamo Padto weigh in if it's ok to advance the dream to nightmare mode where everything gets twisted and goes wrong

Sorry about the late reply. I've been under storm watch and had to go downstairs with my mom and sister. I've been getting worried, but I think everything is okay for now. I'm okay with either option. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Sorry about the late reply. I've been under storm watch and had to go downstairs with my mom and sister. I've been getting worried, but I think everything is okay for now. I'm okay with either option. 

So you guys don't need to do anything before we advance to nightmare? I didn't want to hurry too much, but the entire dream isn't supposed to take up too much time

I guess we can?

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

So you guys don't need to do anything before we advance to nightmare? I didn't want to hurry too much, but the entire dream isn't supposed to take up too much time

I guess we can?

I admit that we can explore the convention and participate in pictures and games and all that. It's just that I can see that happening after we help Lektra through her nightmare. Maybe as a sort of way to say that she's finally at peace with her struggles, but is still struggling, in a way? Although, the struggle isn't as bad as it was before.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Well then I guess we need @Dynamo Padto weigh in if it's ok to advance the dream to nightmare mode where everything gets twisted and goes wrong

uuuu silent hill style feeling coming over

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

I admit that we can explore the convention and participate in pictures and games and all that. It's just that I can see that happening after we help Lektra through her nightmare. Maybe as a sort of way to say that she's finally at peace with her struggles, but is still struggling, in a way? Although, the struggle isn't as bad as it was before.

So the dream becomes good again after the conflict is resolved? Okay that sounds fun. Okay going to advance to nightmare. Don't want us to stall

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It won't quite end, but it will definitely be much better. She still has to actually face her demons

But yeah, that will eventually lead to the end of the nightmare

Lektra is being chased around town by the ghosts and a crowd of monster ponies, who are throwing garbage from the convention and rotten tomatoes at her while telling her all the things from earlier. Find them, smash the shard

She's extremely terrified cause she doesn't quite realize it's not real, and is trapped by the progression of the dream

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

39 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hey guys!

I'm gonna have to jump back into some hw, so I'll talk to you later.

@Emerald<3 @Lektra Bolt @Sherem

Okay and no problem. I’m on break, but I won’t  be staying in break for long. I’ll most likely respond when I get home from work. would it be okay to wait until I get home? I had an idea on how to get the statue and thought that Dynamo could give them a sort of game plan. :please:

(edited)
1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3 @Lektra Bolt @Sherem

Okay and no problem. I’m on break, but I won’t  be staying in break for long. I’ll most likely respond when I get home from work. would it be okay to wait until I get home? I had an idea on how to get the statue and thought that Dynamo could give them a sort of game plan. :please:

Sure, sounds good. I'm just having a chase scene like Scooby-Doo, but around the ruined convention and town :D

Whimpering and screaming :(

Edited by Lektra Bolt

8 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Sure, sounds good. I'm just having a chase scene like Scooby-Doo, but around the ruined convention and town :D

Whimpering and screaming :(

Why is Johnny Bravo there? I don't remember that episode...

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Why is Johnny Bravo there? I don't remember that episode...

I have no idea.....

I think it was a crossover episode. This is the only Scooby-Doo gif I could find that had the doors scene that I thought would be relevant 

2 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

So... should I respond?  I'm trying to get back into this.

Oh hey! Welcome back!

It's a little too late to get into Lektra's nightmare now and help, so maybe either wait until we're out (should be very soon) or write about your morning? 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Goodness me! I'm so sorry. Please feel better, man!

don't worry, at least I'm not going to the hospital this time, but man I hate being ill

2 hours ago, Sherem said:

don't worry, at least I'm not going to the hospital this time, but man I hate being ill

I hope everything will be okay and I hope you feel better, my friend. 

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys! Just a quick heads up, I'm only going to be able to be off and on this week until Thursday (my last day of Summer school) so forgive me if my posts aren't as frequent as they used to be. Anyhow, I just posted and I probably won't be able to again for who knows how long later today. I have to work on my essay now, ttyl!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hey guys! Just a quick heads up, I'm only going to be able to be off and on this week until Thursday (my last day of Summer school) so forgive me if my posts aren't as frequent as they used to be. Anyhow, I just posted and I probably won't be able to again for who knows how long later today. I have to work on my essay now, ttyl!

@Sherem @Lektra Bolt

Hey it’s okay and thanks for letting know. I won’t  be able to respond, until I get home from work