Emerald<3

OOC Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Ok we should probably slow the villain story down a bit? What do you guys think? Are Cali and I going too fast?

• Brohoof 1

A bit.

Well, talk to you later. Gotta work on my Speech project

• Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem @Emerald<3

16 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Ok we should probably slow the villain story down a bit? What do you guys think? Are Cali and I going too fast?

I was just wondering something. Should we wait for everyone to catch up? That way, maybe we can plan out what can happen later down the line? 

Badges

Do we really need to? We're so close finishing the dream. Someone just needs to smash the fragment and we got this. Not much time has actually passed outside the dream

But yeah up to you guys 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Lektra Bolt @Dynamo Pad

What about  @Sherem?

Should we wait for him? He's not feeling well.

Besides..  I don't exactly remember who's turn it is anyway.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt @Dynamo Pad

What about  @Sherem?

Should we wait for him? He's not feeling well.

Besides..  I don't exactly remember who's turn it is anyway.

@Lektra Bolt

I would wait to see how @Sherem is feeling and see how it goes. Also I remember you said that you were going to be busy until possibly Thursday. Maybe we should try to make a plan and see how things will go?

I admit that I don’t remember who’s turn it was to reply in the dream. 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt

I would wait to see how @Sherem is feeling and see how it goes. Also I remember you said that you were going to be busy until possibly Thursday. Maybe we should try to make a plan and see how things will go?

I admit that I don’t remember who’s turn it was to reply in the dream. 

Sounds good to me!

I believe we're actually waiting on someone or @Sheremto grab and break the fragment, I'll take things from there

@Emerald<3 @Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

Sorry, still feel a bit ill I will post later in the night...I'm stuck still in bed and my phone is to slow for mlp forums for some reason

• Sad 2

Badges

28 minutes ago, Sherem said:

@Emerald<3 @Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

Sorry, still feel a bit ill I will post later in the night...I'm stuck still in bed and my phone is to slow for mlp forums for some reason

It's fine.

Feel better!

I am honestly starting to doubt this roleplay's ability to continue.

Badges

@Califorum

I mean, I guess....

I was just taking a break because of school...

6 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Sherem @Lektra Bolt @Dynamo Pad @Califorum

Am I next to reply? Or is it Dynamo?

I believe it was Cocoa. Since Aerion was making his way towards Spike. That, along with @Lektra Bolt, who's controlling Twilight, Spike and the others in the dream. I know Dynamo is standing in front of the crowd, while trying to stand up to Twilight and Spike.

Badges

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I believe it was Cocoa. Since Aerion was making his way towards Spike. That, along with @Lektra Bolt, who's controlling Twilight, Spike and the others in the dream. I know Dynamo is standing in front of the crowd, while trying to stand up to Twilight and Spike.

What did you want Cocoa to do again? (Now that I'm available)

7 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

What did you want Cocoa to do again? (Now that I'm available)

I'm honestly not sure. I know Aerion was going to go and attack Spike to try and get the stone fragment. I don't think he's moved or noticed Aerion trying to attack him. I know that if Aerion gets Spike low to the ground, then Cocoa would be able to snatch the fragment and get rid of the fragment. Which, in turn, would help restore the magic in the dream.

Badges

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm honestly not sure. I know Aerion was going to go and attack Spike to try and get the stone fragment. I don't think he's moved or noticed Aerion trying to attack him. I know that if Aerion gets Spike low to the ground, then Cocoa would be able to snatch the fragment and get rid of the fragment. Which, in turn, would help restore the magic in the dream.

Want me to be Spike...?

Or @Lektra Bolt will you be spike?

(edited)

He's already taken the fragment actually. I'm just waiting for him to smash it. Once it smashes the town will return to normal after I post. Unsure why he hasn't smashed it

As for posting for the ghosts, there is no real reason to do so. They would just be caught off guard, but I'd rather just post their full reaction once the fragment is smashed

@Sherem when were you planning on destroying the fragment, not just holding onto it?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

He's already taken the fragment actually. I'm just waiting for him to smash it. Once it smashes the town will return to normal after I post. Unsure why he hasn't smashed it

As for posting for the ghosts, there is no real reason to do so. They would just be caught off guard, but I'd rather just post their full reaction once the fragment is smashed

@Sherem when were you planning on destroying the fragment, not just holding onto it?

Next comment after @Emerald<3 or @Dynamo Pad Aerion will destroy the shard

• Brohoof 2

Badges

@Sherem

Kk!

Thanks man, and hope ur feeling better

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Sherem

Kk!

Thanks man, and hope ur feeling better

definitely , some pain in my legs and arms but that will go away I have to apologize for leaving you all hanged for so many days

Edited by Sherem
  • Brohoof 2

Badges

20 minutes ago, Sherem said:

definitely , some pain in my legs and arms but that will go away I have to apologize for leaving you all hanged for so many days

No need to apologize, my friend. We all can be busy or have things going on from time to time. We're just glad to know that you're doing okay. Hope you continue to feel better.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Who are we waiting for now? Can't be me since I'm doing the wrap up

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Who are we waiting for now? Can't be me since I'm doing the wrap up

I'm honestly not sure. I know Dynamo is confronting Ghost Twilight, Ghost Spike and the mob of ponies. I'm not even sure what to say to them as I'm waiting for them to make a move.

If nobody responds, then I'll make a response to get the story back on track. If that's okay with everyone. 

• Brohoof 1

Badges