Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm honestly not sure. I know Dynamo is confronting Ghost Twilight, Ghost Spike and the mob of ponies. I'm not even sure what to say to them as I'm waiting for them to make a move.

If nobody responds, then I'll make a response to get the story back on track. If that's okay with everyone. 

works for me

(edited)
3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm honestly not sure. I know Dynamo is confronting Ghost Twilight, Ghost Spike and the mob of ponies. I'm not even sure what to say to them as I'm waiting for them to make a move.

If nobody responds, then I'll make a response to get the story back on track. If that's okay with everyone. 

Go ahead and say something heroic then, but I'm counting on the fragment being smashed around then so they'll be all I don't care, and then they immediately see they should care. The ghosts are pretty single-minded and want to intimidate Lektra, increasing her existing trauma

Edited by Lektra Bolt

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Sounds good. Because I'm just as confused as y'all are

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem @Emerald<3

I'm really sorry about the wait. I wasn't able to respond because I was feeling really dizzy and it felt like I was going to fall over. I'm feeling better today, but still a little tired. I'll still be able to post as much as I can. Again, I'm really sorry about the late response.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

Well I suppose that's good news. I'm just worried about you, is all. 

don't worry so much, if I end up in the hospital and I don't make it the world does not stop

Just now, Sherem said:

don't worry so much, if I end up in the hospital and I don't make it the world does not stop

Don't say that!

I literally almost started crying when you said that.

The world may not stop, but my heart will be broken

Don't say that!

I literally almost started crying when you said that.

The world may not stop, but my heart will be broken

I've never been one to appreciate myself, but life is unstoppable as much as time there is no point in being angry or sad about it

Just now, Sherem said:

I've never been one to appreciate myself, but life is unstoppable as much as time there is no point in being angry or sad about it

You may not appreciate yourself, but I appreciate you.

*deep sigh*

Okay, yeah, let's talk about something else please... I'm really getting sad right now....

• Brohoof 1

You may not appreciate yourself, but I appreciate you.

*deep sigh*

Okay, yeah, let's talk about something else please... I'm really getting sad right now....

I will be waiting the other's response, although slow we have a good structure to go on

Same here. I know this is the first RP you and I have participated in, I think you’re a great friend @Sherem. I worry about you. Just like I worry about my friends and everyone else here. *hugs*

@Dynamo Pad @Emerald<3 @Lektra Bolt 

I appreciate the concern, but this is something that I lived on my hole life,  I have a fragile heart, It was made clear to me that because of this condition if I went to surgery I would always go 50/50 chances, So I had to learn to live with what could happen. So far I haven't gone to the hospital, but it's always a chance I can't allow myself to feel sad or angry if the worst comes to happen. But as long as you enjoy the company of others and mine, as little as it's worth, that's the most you have to do and feel good about it.

(edited)

Let me clarify that time thing real quick. What that means is that while in the dream post nightmare no time will have passed in the real world, and time passes differently between the two. Luna certainly did not suggest she froze time in the real world :laugh:

If you all want to get on from the diversion, we can np

Edited by Lektra Bolt

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Let me clarify that time thing real quick. What that means is that while in the dream post nightmare no time will have passed in the real world, and time passes differently between the two. Luna certainly did not suggest she froze time in the real world :laugh:

If you all want to get on from the diversion, we can np

Will you play Luna this time, please?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Sure. Do we need her? She kinda left. I figured we didn't need her

We were talking about her, so I 'spose I thought we did need her.

*Hoofpalms* Sorry. 

Eyup, I'll reply now

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

We were talking about her, so I 'spose I thought we did need her.

*Hoofpalms* Sorry. 

Eyup, I'll reply now

She'll be back later, still need to tell everyone about the bad guys

Yeah that's also my bad she leaves during greetings 

Edited by Lektra Bolt