Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt @Emerald<3

I'm okay with the group waking up. Maybe it's sort of like a time skip in the dream. They go and enjoy the convention and then wake up, or something like that. Either way, I'm okay with the idea.

Great idea! Okay yeah let's go with that, a time skip where we enjoyed the convention but we don't go into actual details, and then we wake up

Everyone just says let's enjoy the convention and then I wake us up in my next post saying we did, but short time skip through it

@Sherem @Emerald<3 are you good with that so we don't drag things out and avoid a stalll?

We still need to meet up with @reader8363and @DwhitetheGamer IC on the second day

Edited by Lektra Bolt

@Sherem @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer @Emerald<3

Guy's are we still planning on continuing? I'm not one to give up on an RP, so if we aren't going to continue and you all feel we are irreversibly stuck or have lost interest, please tell me so I don't keep trying in futility to get us back on track and out of the dream. Just needed in character confirmation from everyone to wake up, since I'm the last to post. Or should I make an edit that the dream ends just like that and we're out?

Am I the only one still interested in seeing this through, or what are we doing? Confused, sorry

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Sherem @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer @Emerald<3

Guy's are we still planning on continuing? I'm not one to give up on an RP, so if we aren't going to continue and you all feel we are irreversibly stuck or have lost interest, please tell me so I don't keep trying in futility to get us back on track and out of the dream. Just needed in character confirmation from everyone to wake up, since I'm the last to post. Or should I make an edit that the dream ends just like that and we're out?

Am I the only one still interested in seeing this through, or what are we doing? Confused, sorry

I'm still interested in the story. I'm just confused on who is supposed to respond next. If not, then I can have Dynamo give the go ahead on the answer and then they all wake up in the next post?

(edited)
1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm still interested in the story. I'm just confused on who is supposed to respond next. If not, then I can have Dynamo give the go ahead on the answer and then they all wake up in the next post?

Personally I'm good with whatever gets us going. I just didn't want to do the wakeup without everyone agreeing in character they were done

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad

Sounds good to me

And @Lektra Bolt

I am so sorry for everything. Hopefully you are aware that I have been fighting for this.

I'm aware. I'm sorry too for the longer than necessary tangent

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yay. BTW I gotta say I love your character like, reading her mind. It's gold! Just utter gold lmao :adorkable:

I am glad someone likes aerion

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I like him too!

Cocoa's slightly afraid of him though.

I, however, am not.

He is a military pony after all, but trust me he will work hard to get her confidence, and in worse case scenario he might even go further for more than friendship

Just now, Sherem said:

He is a military pony after all, but trust me he will work hard to get her confidence, and in worse case scenario he might even go further for more than friendship

Lol

Because she's so... HOT

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Aerion is pretty cool and he's very friendly, in my opinion. :) 

Hey Dynamo is also too cool, he's the kind that could get drunk and funny anecdotes could come to pass

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Lol

Because she's so... HOT

Them puns my dear, them puns

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

Hey Dynamo is also too cool, he's the kind that could get drunk and funny anecdotes could come to pass

Thanks and nah, haha. Dynamo isn't the type of pony to do that, but he definitely loves puns. 

2 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Them puns my dear, them puns

I have been punning way too much in the last thirty minutes its a problem.

Oops, sorry.

I didn't mean to STEER UP any annoyance you may have with Hot Cocoa. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I have been punning way too much in the last thirty minutes its a problem.

Oops, sorry.

I didn't mean to STEER UP any annoyance you may have with Hot Cocoa. 

*Force chokes you* Be careful not to CHOKE on your aspirations my dear

Just now, Califorum said:

Not sure how to continue really. I am doubting this RPs ability to succeed but, I haven't quit just yet.

You are doing a great job though, I don't see why this can't continue tbh 

• Brohoof 1