Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Sorry for the late response, everyone. I had a friend over and now I'm making my response. Is it okay to wait for me, if that's okay. :please:

You have a lot to account for. Sorry about that. I'm going to take a nap, please also wait for me guys

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

You have a lot to account for. Sorry about that. I'm going to take a nap, please also wait for me guys

Hey. It's okay and no need to apologize. I was able to get the gist of what was going on, so I was able to catch up. I'll make sure to wait for you to respond, as well, my friend. :) 

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Sheremmind if we make it coffee please? I kinda went with it and said it was coffee, but we can ignore that part if you're sure

Trust me mud is better for this

(edited)
Just now, Sherem said:

Trust me mud is better for this

Fine no problem, we'll ignore that I said it's expired coffee. But damn, so savage :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Fine no problem, we'll ignore that I said it's expired coffee. But damn, so savage :okiedokieloki:

You think? I'm thinking I was pretty soft

Just now, Sherem said:

You think? I'm thinking I was pretty soft

I do. Lol I feel like it was very savage, especially the yelling. Maybe say he doesn't yell but keep the action otherwise exactly the same? They deserve it, but the yelling :(

I do. Lol I feel like it was very savage, especially the yelling. Maybe say he doesn't yell but keep the action otherwise exactly the same? They deserve it, but the yelling :(

If Hitler left anything of good on this Earth is the proof that the shouting and the emphasis of a powerful voice are very good tools, specially when you are making a point.

Besides is still less Savage than menacing with sharp instruments are their faces

7 minutes ago, Sherem said:

If Hitler left anything of good on this Earth is the proof that the shouting and the emphasis of a powerful voice are very good tools, specially when you are making a point.

Besides is still less Savage than menacing with sharp instruments are their faces

Logical. It is in character to do this, for both

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Sheremcrap I just remembered: It's an outdoor Cafe

What do we do? 

Even the kitchen? Doors there's gotta be walls or a small place with inside tables

Edited by Sherem

I was just confused about something and I wanted to make sure. 

Seeing him made her heart break.

Cocoa came back out and hugged him quickly, "It's alright. Just remember to leave these kinds of things to me, okay Lektra?" She finally went back inside, levitating cups of hit liquid along with her, serving them as she walked along with Rose, trying to converse with her.

Was this and the response before this between Cocoa, Lektra and the other customers that left? I was just making sure because I didn't know if we were still talking to the customers. If not, then I can edit my response if possible. 

I also scratched my head about that first line. Was it about Dynamo or Aerion? Or the rude gentleman?

Also, guess we pretty much aren't all going to the arcade together huh? I had a thing I actually maybe wanted to do there

20 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I also scratched my head about that first line. Was it about Dynamo or Aerion? Or the rude gentleman?

Also, guess we pretty much aren't all going to the arcade together huh? I had a thing I actually maybe wanted to do there

Maybe we'll all meet up there at some point? I guess there will be some differences on how their friendship will turn out. Gives it that development as they aren't all best friends and don't know how each other sees friendship and all that, at first.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Maybe we'll all meet up there at some point? I guess there will be some differences on how their friendship will turn out. Gives it that development as they aren't all best friends and don't know how each other sees friendship and all that, at first.

Right, kinda like the manes. Still friends but there will be ups and downs. Lektra is sorry for overstepping her jurisdiction and embarrassing her friend by doing this, but she's not sorry for standing up for her friend and still believes that bullies need to be replied in kind.

Speed was pretty much incessantly bullied and she had to come in to help on a regular basis. It got so bad she had to threaten them with bodily harm every year, as the teachers never saw the bullying on school grounds. Flash Bolt was not good in his light magic studies yet to be able to help his sister

It always happened after or before, and never got bad enough on school grounds. Speed was eventually able to take care of herself, but Lektra never forgot how her sister was treated

She still believes if she has the means and ability to do so, those who are rude and mean need to be fought, not talked to. In previous RPs, some friends she's made were actually characters who were initially antagonistic, got defeated by her (it was a tournament), were shown mercy, and then mutual respect was earned later

What if they go to the arcade right now? Cocoa can't go, but Lektra is her own boss. She will take a large container of coffee to go

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Right, kinda like the manes. Still friends but there will be ups and downs. Lektra is sorry for overstepping her jurisdiction and embarrassing her friend by doing this, but she's not sorry for standing up for her friend and still believes that bullies need to be replied in kind.

Speed was pretty much incessantly bullied and she had to come in to hell on a regular basis. It got so bad she has to threaten them with bodily harm every year, as the teachers never saw the bullying on school grounds. Flash Bolt was not good in his light magic studies yet to be able to help his sister

It always happened after or before, and never got bad enough on school grounds. Speed was eventually able to take care of herself, but Lektra never forgot how her sister was treated

She still believes if she has the means and ability to do so, those who are rude and mean need to be fought, not talked to

Exactly. Dynamo is sorry if he had said or done something that was seen as out of line, but he was only standing up for Cocoa without the need for violence. His teacher, Pinball Wizard, had always said a dispute needs to be settled with games and no with fists. It was always the code when it was ever taken place at the arcade. The only condition was that if video games couldn't be the answer and that lives were at stake, then you could fight. That'll be brought up later on whenever it involved fighting villains and such.

Dynamo was always bullied for being kind, for the way his horn was curved, for having no cutie mark and for not being able to use any kind of magic. He was kind to others, but the bullies would always get everyone to turn on him and rally against Dynamo. It's why he wants to take his friendships seriously and feels bad if he made his friends angry or upset. Since he'll be like that when the time comes for them to discover their elements in due time.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Exactly. Dynamo is sorry if he had said or done something that was seen as out of line, but he was only standing up for Cocoa without the need for violence. His teacher, Pinball Wizard, had always said a dispute needs to be settled with games and no with fists. It was always the code when it was ever taken place at the arcade. The only condition was that if video games couldn't be the answer and that lives were at stake, then you could fight. That'll be brought up later on whenever it involved fighting villains and such.

Dynamo was always bullied for being kind, for the way his horn was curved, for having no cutie mark and for not being able to use any kind of magic. He was kind to others, but the bullies would always get everyone to turn on him and rally against Dynamo. It's why he wants to take his friendships seriously and feels bad if he made his friends angry or upset. Since he'll be like that when the time comes for them to discover their elements in due time.

Mind the edits I made after you quoted that, please?

17 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

41 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Speed was pretty much incessantly bullied and she had to come in to help on a regular basis. It got so bad she had to threaten them with bodily harm every year, as the teachers never saw the bullying on school grounds. Flash Bolt was not good in his light magic studies yet to be able to help his sister

She still believes if she has the means and ability to do so, those who are rude and mean need to be fought, not talked to. In previous RPs, some friends she's made were actually characters who were initially antagonistic, got defeated by her (it was a tournament), were shown mercy, and then mutual respect was earned later

What if they go to the arcade right now? Cocoa can't go, but Lektra is her own boss. She will take a large container of coffee to go

Aerion is sorry as well, but he will not feel bad for what he did and said to those two, and while Cocoa is on the right here, aerion isn't the one to take the BS of anypony that has not earned it, and even more so when the subject in question is lacking basic manners

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad so basically the way the friends handled the rude patrons differently has soured the day for everyone? Is there no chance anymore to visit the arcade together?

Then I guess Lektra has nothing to do besides work all day, and then she has therapy with Starlight in the evening

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad so basically the way the friends handled the rude patrons differently has soured the day for everyone? Is there no chance anymore to visit the arcade together?

Then I guess Lektra has nothing to do besides work all day, and then she has therapy with Starlight in the evening

I still think the arcade is possible. I'm just not sure how it'll happen. I know that they'll all be called to the castle, while something is going on that has word spread to Ponyville and beyond.