Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)

Hmmmm 🤔

Well Aerion has left to do um, what he wants to do. Maybe Dynamo comes back to finish coffee with her? They were having an interesting discussion about the possibility of games using illusions for VR, would it just be cut short like that?

I originally thought that he'd invite her to the arcade and find out exactly how not good she feels about the place, since it's so archaic in comparison to using magic for games. Maybe Pinball would commission a remodel into Magitek? Would he want to?

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I still think the arcade is possible. I'm just not sure how it'll happen. I know that they'll all be called to the castle, while something is going on that has word spread to Ponyville and beyond.

Quoting for visibility

Seriously I have always wondered why the comic writer who created arcade machines in Equestria didn't just say ponies use magic for games. It just makes way more sense, but upgrading into Magitek is basically the same thing

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Hmmmm 🤔

Well Aerion has left to do um, what he wants to do. Maybe Dynamo comes back to finish coffee with her? They were having an interesting discussion about the possibility of games using illusions for VR

I originally thought that he'd invite her to the arcade and find out exactly how not good she feels about the place, since it's so archaic in comparison to using magic for games. Maybe Pinball would commission a remodel into Magitek? Would he want to?

Quoting for visibility

Maybe she stops Dynamo from leaving as she was curious about the arcade? Pinball works at the arcade in Fillydelphia, but there will be a sort of apprentice/boss at the arcade in Ponyville. A purple Pegasus by the name of Button Prompt. I don't have an exact design or anything like that, but I always imagine him being the owner of the arcade, haha.

I can imagine if she'd ask Button, he could get in touch with Pinball to see if he could do a commission for her. Pinball is always about living in the times and if change in inevitable, then he won't stop the change. He thinks about the present, yet dreams for the future. So, I know he'll definitely take interest in Lektra's idea, as well as consider it.

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Sherem said:

I am aware that my part around the RP is less than desirable right now, so...if you want me to bring Aerion around again, let me know

@DwhitetheGamer

It would be cool if Aerion were to tag along to go to the arcade. I could imagine the others were all going to meet up at some point. I'm not sure about Copper as there hasn't been a response, but I can see Copper going too.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
40 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Maybe she stops Dynamo from leaving as she was curious about the arcade? Pinball works at the arcade in Fillydelphia, but there will be a sort of apprentice/boss at the arcade in Ponyville. A purple Pegasus by the name of Button Prompt. I don't have an exact design or anything like that, but I always imagine him being the owner of the arcade, haha.

I can imagine if she'd ask Button, he could get in touch with Pinball to see if he could do a commission for her. Pinball is always about living in the times and if change in inevitable, then he won't stop the change. He thinks about the present, yet dreams for the future. So, I know he'll definitely take interest in Lektra's idea, as well as consider it.

Yeah! I could see that happening, stops him. I'll do it in a few 

It's been five years. What if we just use Button Mash from the show and he's running the place now? Don't need to create an NPC unless you really feel like it. He's probably around 20 something now 🤔

Basically here's the idea I had for the arcade:

Lektra is not banned, but she is not welcome there presently. As of now every time she's come in she just remarks about how archaic (comparable to to 8 bit IRL) the games are and how the huge machines are just unwieldy, but doesn't do anything about it. Whoever we decide would be the boss just got fed up with it, politely asked her to not come back, and just never realized that she doesn't run a charity. Someone has to actually commission Bolt Solutions to do it, and maybe Pinball was unaware of the option. So finally he gets contacted and gives the ok to do it?

I really had always wondered why MLP just doesn't use magic for video games, but Magitek can fix that. Maybe the comic is just that old? The comic was written way before the Rara episode where magic was used for pyrotechnics and Twilight projected a screen

24 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

I keep forgetting about this RP.  Damn it, I'm sorry, guys.  I'll try to respond.

Oh there you are! Please don't drop out. Emerald would have to find someone to replace you since there have to be 6 elements

I was interested in Copper and Lektra meeting, cause he also has a bit of fascination and familiarity with the Mane cast 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Sherem said:

I am aware that my part around the RP is less than desirable right now, so...if you want me to bring Aerion around again, let me know

Maybe he just changes his mind randomly and decides to come back as he sees Dynamo and Lektra going to the arcade? Would he do this? He seemed very upset that Cocoa didn't agree with how he handled the rude couple

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Maybe he just changes his mind randomly and decides to come back as he sees Dynamo and Lektra going to the arcade? Would he do this? He seemed very upset that Cocoa didn't agree with how he handled the rude couple

he is pretty upset to be honest

7 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

I keep forgetting about this RP.  Damn it, I'm sorry, guys.  I'll try to respond.

It's okay and no need to apologize. I'm in a lot of RP's and I sometimes forget to respond to an RP every now and then.

7 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yeah! I could see that happening, stops him. I'll do it in a few 

It's been five years. What if we just use Button Mash from the show and he's running the place now? Don't need to create an NPC unless you really feel like it. He's probably around 20 something now 🤔

Basically here's the idea I had for the arcade:

Lektra is not banned, but she is not welcome there presently. As of now every time she's come in she just remarks about how archaic (comparable to to 8 bit IRL) the games are and how the huge machines are just unwieldy, but doesn't do anything about it. Whoever we decide would be the boss just got fed up with it, politely asked her to not come back, and just never realized that she doesn't run a charity. Someone has to actually commission Bolt Solutions to do it, and maybe Pinball was unaware of the option. So finally he gets contacted and gives the ok to do it?

I really had always wondered why MLP just doesn't use magic for video games, but Magitek can fix that. Maybe the comic is just that old? The comic was written way before the Rara episode where magic was used for pyrotechnics and Twilight projected a screen

Okay and sounds like a plan. I can see Button Mash being the owner of the arcade. I know he's around the same age as the CMC, so maybe he'll be around that age given that 4 years had gone by. 

Maybe Button tolerates Lektra, but he doesn't like her honest opinion on their system of arcade games? Although, maybe with talks from Pinball, everyone will soon concede and learn to accept the Magitek? I can see that maybe Pinball and Lektra get into a conversation somehow and he gives the okay after being told of the option. Not sure if the comic is that old, but I guess video games are a sign of laziness? There's only been two times that an arcade machine was seen in the show. Once during the episode, "Hearts and Hooves Day," and the other in "Slice of Life." I remember I have the comic of Nightmare Rarity and I think the comics are still being made. 

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

It's okay and no need to apologize. I'm in a lot of RP's and I sometimes forget to respond to an RP every now and then.

Okay and sounds like a plan. I can see Button Mash being the owner of the arcade. I know he's around the same age as the CMC, so maybe he'll be around that age given that 4 years had gone by. 

Maybe Button tolerates Lektra, but he doesn't like her honest opinion on their system of arcade games? Although, maybe with talks from Pinball, everyone will soon concede and learn to accept the Magitek? I can see that maybe Pinball and Lektra get into a conversation somehow and he gives the okay after being told of the option. Not sure if the comic is that old, but I guess video games are a sign of laziness? There's only been two times that an arcade machine was seen in the show. Once during the episode, "Hearts and Hooves Day," and the other in "Slice of Life." I remember I have the comic of Nightmare Rarity and I think the comics are still being made. 

Oh okay so he's younger than I thought. He would be the same age as Speed, who is a teenager since it's been 5 years since the incident

Tolerates, yeah. I like that plan overall. What if Pinball comes back for a bit as talks of renovation are underway, to make the financial arrangements?

The comic is quite old yeah. There was a lot of real life technology in the comics, including the arcade machines. Someone had a megaphone IIRC and also there was a reporter with microphone/camera setup. It was never in the show, unlike the arcades. I agree with you it was pretty lazy, and personally I'd like to consider it all not canon, besides the arcades

So yeah let's go with this, and I'll get it rolling a bit later by calling him back?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Oh okay so he's younger than I thought. He would be the same age as Speed, who is a teenager since it's been 5 years since the incident

Tolerates, yeah. I like that plan overall. What if Pinball comes back for a bit as talks of renovation are underway, to make the financial arrangements. 

The comic is quite old yeah. There was a lot of real life technology in the comics, including the arcade machines. Someone had a megaphone IIRC and also there was a reporter with microphone/camera setup. It was never in the show, unlike the arcades. I agree with you it was pretty lazy, and personally I'd like to consider it all not canon, besides the arcades

So yeah let's go with this, and I'll get it rolling a bit later by calling him back?

Oh, okay. Maybe Button Mash is running the shop, but was promised a new apprentice/coworker to arrive and help out. I can see Pinball Wizard making an appearance to see if Dynamo is settling into town well and seeing if he made friends. Maybe he can see some tension between the group and give his two cents of what he thought. That does sound pretty lazy that they didn't add stuff like that from the comics into the show. I feel as if they could have added more story elements and/or ideas with the technology they were able to present in the comics. Oh, well. Okay and yup on calling him back, or maybe tapping him on the shoulder to let him know it's okay?

(edited)
41 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay. Maybe Button Mash is running the shop, but was promised a new apprentice/coworker to arrive and help out. I can see Pinball Wizard making an appearance to see if Dynamo is settling into town well and seeing if he made friends.

Yeah let's go with this, though tension I'm not sure since Lektra Aerion and Dynamo agree on how the situation was handled

Maybe he can see some tension between the group and give his two cents of what he thought. 

Good idea, just shows up with good timing

That does sound pretty lazy that they didn't add stuff like that from the comics into the show. I feel as if they could have added more story elements and/or ideas with the technology they were able to present in the comics.

I actually feel like differently. They were lazy in the comics using microphone/camera, a megaphone, and even arcade machines rather than explaining how this stuff is handled in MLP. The Apples also have a fridge, and IIRC this was used in the episode where Mac thought his girlfriend was dumping him so this is still pretty recent

I believe that is why reporting in the show isn't done with a video setup, megaphone didn't make it into the show either, and Twi basically invalidated microphone/camera as canon in the episode with Rara

These are all suggestions basically by the comics writers, and the comics are soft canon. Only the arcade machine from the comics made it into the actual show, but I still believe it's lazy since why do we need this when we have magic like what Starlight used to make an illusion where she turned herself and Starburst into children? But again, the comics are very old and Slice of Life was before that spell

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I thought it was resolved? :confused:

I mean she hasn't responded yet so...I wanna see her development a bit more before I make more plays

(edited)
2 hours ago, Sherem said:

I mean she hasn't responded yet so...I wanna see her development a bit more before I make more plays

@Lektra Bolt

That makes sense, so I shall wait for her to respond, as well.

If not, then I can have Dynamo still talk to Lektra.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

(edited)
40 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt

That makes sense, so I shall wait for her to respond, as well.

If not, then I can have Dynamo still talk to Lektra.

You guys think Emerald still has plans for the rude pony couple? Really felt to me like it was resolved. Cocoa has jurisdiction, but our characters just have their own personal opinions

Of course if you guys are waiting I'll wait too 👌🏻

Edited by Lektra Bolt

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Sorry I've been busy lately, I'll get to it.

What's everyone's plans right now?

Watching some original Beyblade anime with a friend, but I'm good to go. :) 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Watching some original Beyblade anime with a friend, but I'm good to go. :) 

I meant in the RP lol. Like what's yours and the other elements plans?

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I meant in the RP lol. Like what's yours and the other elements plans?

Oh, okay and that's my bad lol. I know that Dynamo is going to the arcade with Lektra and they'll be playing video games, as well as working on the commission with Pinball Wizard and Button Mash. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Emerald<3

I should be the one apologizing, I couldn't reply for a while and Dynamo was waiting for me.

But wait, Cocoa followed them? I thought she had work all day? 

I forgot what the fuck was going on.

I'll delete my post then just tell me when to respond ok

Edited by Emerald<3

Ă—
Ă—