Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)
25 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I forgot what the fuck was going on.

I'll delete my post then just tell me when to respond ok

Wow I'm sorry!

Cocoa was at work. We all had an awkward moment with the rude couple that had insulted her about her lack of tail. When her friends stood up for her, she preferred to handle it herself. Everyone took a break to cool down from that, and Lektra took a large canteen to go

Maybe read back a bit. Also we can't delete posts, so maybe just put that it should be ignored?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

7 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Wow I'm sorry!

Cocoa was at work. We all had an awkward moment with the rude couple that had insulted her about her lack of tail. When her friends stood up for her, she preferred to handle it herself. Everyone took a break to cool down from that, and Lektra took a large canteen to go

Maybe read back a bit. Also we can't delete posts, so maybe just put that it should be ignored?

Sounds good.

Sorry if I sounded rude. 

Hehe hope y'all can forgive me.

6 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Sure. Just have Luna visit Starlight and tell her about the villains returning to start journeys and learning and stuff?

Sounds cool.

How are we supposed to do this without Alicorn dude tho

These villains are still around. I'm just waiting until I can actually do something, and do keep in mind they won't be playing around. I honestly want to see a pony or 2 die in this, hahaha. Not the main cast, but others. Like Starlight.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Scar said:

These villains are still around. I'm just waiting until I can actually do something, and do keep in mind they won't be playing around. I honestly want to see a pony or 2 die in this, hahaha. Not the main cast, but others. Like Starlight.

Sounds good!

(I wasn't aware that you changed your name lol)

1 hour ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Scar

What about Flurry Heart? Remember she's still alive

Too young and innocent to die. I want Starlight to die, and something to happen to Celestia. Tell you what, I have an idea. Cosmodian could corrupt Celestia and turn her evil. Then she becomes too powerful, I will play her. Celestia will become a massive issue, and so maybe Cosmodian will have to work with the elements to defeat Celestia.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Scar said:

Too young and innocent to die. I want Starlight to die, and something to happen to Celestia. Tell you what, I have an idea. Cosmodian could corrupt Celestia and turn her evil. Then she becomes too powerful, I will play her. Celestia will become a massive issue, and so maybe Cosmodian will have to work with the elements to defeat Celestia.

Sounds good.

But we are still killing you, right?

How do you want us to discover our elements? Is it gonna be like Nightmare Moon where we each had to face an obstacle?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

Sounds good.

But we are still killing you, right?

How do you want us to discover our elements? Is it gonna be like Nightmare Moon where we each had to face an obstacle?

I don't see any villains getting killed. Cosmodian will likely be defeated, however he will go elsewhere and swear revenge. Tirek will reform, Storm King will go back to his isolation and Sombra, in the body of Cadence will simply not be involved, and so will do nothing. 

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Come on we need her. She's all there left of the old characters :okiedokieloki:

I don't really agree, I want her gone lol

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be able to respond for a few days as I'll be at Bronycon this weekend. I'll be back around Sunday evening and I'll make sure to respond then. I'll miss you guys and talk to you all soon! :) 

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be able to respond for a few days as I'll be at Bronycon this weekend. I'll be back around Sunday evening and I'll make sure to respond then. I'll miss you guys and talk to you all soon! :) 

have lots of fun man!

• Brohoof 1

Hey everyone! I'm finally home from the convention and I'm all set to continue. Where did we leave off in the story? I wasn't sure if I was next to make a response or not.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/5/2019 at 7:31 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey everyone! I'm finally home from the convention and I'm all set to continue. Where did we leave off in the story? I wasn't sure if I was next to make a response or not.

I believe we were waiting for @DwhitetheGamer? Unless we shouldn't? 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I believe ww were waiting for @DwhitetheGamer? Unless we shouldn't? 

You are correct, my friend. I looked back at the RP and I think we are waiting on @DwhitetheGamer and @Sherem.

I know that Dynamo, Lektra and Copper are walking towards the arcade and the arcade is within their field of vision. I'm not sure if Aerion sees them making their way towards the arcade.

• Brohoof 1