Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)
6 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem

Or I could always delete the roleplay and repost it. I don't really like juggling two OCs at once. This way, Kindness and Honesty would be both open. 

@Dynamo Pad @Califorum @reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer is this alright with y'all? We didn't get too far in anyway.

woah woah, no need to go so far there. While I have some ideas around the theme of the RP I don't wanna be unfair and delete all the progress that other players did

5 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt

You said you wanted to be Honesty right? Do you have a Earth Pony OC?

Oh, and @Sherem are you alright with being Kindness? Hopefully you have a Pegusus OC...

I have pegasus, but it's a stallion is that a problem?

Edited by Sherem

16 minutes ago, Sherem said:

My OC is an Earth Pony and he's the Element of Laughter in this RP, so no, it's not a problem at all.

21 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

My OC is an Earth Pony and he's the Element of Laughter in this RP, so no, it's not a problem at all.

should I post the info here?

(edited)
3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Maybe they are cohorts to @Lektra Bolt's character, Chrissy?

That would actually be interesting, if @Emerald<3 likes the idea. I'll wait to post the character until I know what's been decided. I do still feel like a restart is unnecessary, especially since it doesn't seem like I could use my main character without imbalancing the species

(She is a good character that seems bad to others, because of appearance or actions being more in line with methods typically employed by bad characters. She is probably more of an anti hero, really. It's complicated) 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Sherem said:

woah woah, no need to go so far there. While I have some ideas around the theme of the RP I don't wanna be unfair and delete all the progress that other players did

Absolutely not! Mare or stallion doesn't matter 

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Absolutely not! Mare or stallion doesn't matter 

there I left a basic description of my OC, I usually don't give away personality traits in descriptions, only in the play itself 

@Lektra Bolt @Dynamo Pad

That's actually a good idea. 

Is that alright with you though Lektra?

@Califorum is that alright with you if he helps your OC out?

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

there I left a basic description of my OC, I usually don't give away personality traits in descriptions, only in the play itself 

Okay, cool:3

So you are okay with him being kindness or whatever?

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt @Dynamo Pad

That's actually a good idea. 

Is that alright with you though Lektra?

@Califorum is that alright with you if he helps your OC out?

Okay, cool:3

So you are okay with him being kindness or whatever?

Here's Chrissy. She would actually be helping out the Elements, if that works out for you. I had time to do a rewrite before the database was locked, but the text rendering still looks bad due to all the html being visible. Might be hard to read

Is this ok? In a nutshell, she is an alternate reformed Chrysalis that isn't really her. Very complicated

I'd like to help out since my main character doesn't fit, if you'd have me. I had just really found this RP interesting, but hey if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out 

6 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt

Or...

Dare I say...

You could be the Spike of the group? (No offense). Either plan works though, really 

Wait Spike is alive? I dunno, don't worry not offended. I came in late 🤷🏻‍♀️. I don't have experience with Spike. Maybe neither is a good fit here

Edited by Lektra Bolt

37 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Here's Chrissy. She would actually be helping out the Elements, if that works out for you. I had time to do a rewrite before the database was locked, but the text rendering still looks bad due to all the html being visible. Might be hard to read

Is this ok? In a nutshell, she is an alternate reformed Chrysalis that isn't really her. Very complicated

I'd like to help out since my main character doesn't fit, if you'd have me. I had just really found this RP interesting, but hey if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out 

Wait Spike is alive? I dunno, don't worry not offended. I came in late 🤷🏻‍♀️. I don't have experience with Spike. Maybe neither is a good fit here

I love the first option of the idea of his involvement in the story. I'll post the new RP u l8r.

• Brohoof 1

@Emerald<3 

How many cohorts would be necessary? Also, that’s a good question. Is Spike still in the story, or did he fall along with Twilight and the others? 

1 hour ago, Emerald<3 said:

I love the first option of the idea of his involvement in the story. I'll post the new RP u l8r.

Okay and sounds good. Maybe we can all discuss more later. I might be dinner work at 1:30, so I’ll be home around 2:00 pm EST. I’ll be old to post then. :) 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Also unnecessary IMHO, but the Game Master knows best:adorkable:

I'm here @Dynamo Pad when you're available to discuss it and I'll try to be here in a few hours, and we'll see what we come up with. Pretty open with how Chrissy is involved, as long as it's in character and GM approves :please:

Edited by Lektra Bolt

3 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I haven't yet.

But don't worry, you won't be getting kicked out.

Well, I might have to rethink how to play him. I will likely play other villains aswell.