Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

Sounds fine to me. Sorry if this complicates things at all.

Sorta like how Grogar got the villains together, he will get the villains together. I plan on special things happening to each.

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

Sorta like how Grogar got the villains together, he will get the villains together. I plan on special things happening to each.

scheming, I like where this is going XD

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3 

How many cohorts would be necessary? Also, that’s a good question. Is Spike still in the story, or did he fall along with Twilight and the others? 

Okay and sounds good. Maybe we can all discuss more later. I might be dinner work at 1:30, so I’ll be home around 2:00 pm EST. I’ll be old to post then. :) 

Well it's actually 3pm. What did you have in mind?

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

scheming, I like where this is going XD

I will be omitting Cozy Glow in this since she is not all that important. It will be focusing on Tirek, Sombra, and the Storm King. However, Chrysalis is up in the air if anyone wants to play her. I know Lektra has that reworked OC version of Chrysalis.

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

I will be omitting Cozy Glow in this since she is not all that important. It will be focusing on Tirek, Sombra, and the Storm King. However, Chrysalis is up in the air if anyone wants to play her. I know Lektra has that reworked OC version of Chrysalis.

Ohh I wiish I could uise my Other OC as well, he has a big BEEF with Sombra

Just now, Sherem said:

Ohh I wiish I could uise my Other OC as well, he has a big BEEF with Sombra

Well, maybe another time. These villains will be a bit different than how they are portrayed in mlp and have no affiliations with any other characters.

4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Well it's actually 3pm. What did you have in mind?

Hey. Sorry about the late response. Had some things to take care of, but I'm good to go. Hmm...I do have one character that can be used. I also have a picture of him. I just don't have a backstory for him, other than being Dynamo's original bully. He has two teammates who take part in everything, but not sure how they would work. The character's name is Cosmic Clown.

23172651_10208581304885082_7237917424827

Just now, Califorum said:

Cozy actually is the best at making plans, so up to you. She's very silly, but she plays the long game and is excellent at making huge plans that look like nothing. You saw this in what she did in S8

Chrysalis really depends. They are not the same character and exist independently. They split at a certain point in the MLP time line. I could do both but I might have a conflict of interest, so idk

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Cozy actually is the best at making plans, so up to you. She's very silly, but she plays the long game and is excellent at making huge plans that look like nothing. You saw this in what she did in S8

Chrysalis really depends. They are not the same character and exist independently. They split at a certain point in the MLP time line. I could do both but I might have a conflict of interest, so idk

Not really sure if I can handle playing them all. Tirek, Sombra and the Storm King is enough for me. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey. Sorry about the late response. Had some things to take care of, but I'm good to go. Hmm...I do have one character that can be used. I also have a picture of him. I just don't have a backstory for him, other than being Dynamo's original bully. He has two teammates who take part in everything, but not sure how they would work. The character's name is Cosmic Clown.

23172651_10208581304885082_7237917424827

What if all three are changelings in this RP, secretly working for @Califorumwhile Chrissy is pretending to be Chrysalis and also working for the King?

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

Not really sure if I can handle playing them all. Tirek, Sombra and the Storm King is enough for me. 

Fair enough 

• Brohoof 1

What if all three are changelings in this RP, secretly working for @Califorumwhile Chrissy is pretending to be Chrysalis and also working for the King?

Fair enough 

Yeah that sounds good. I am thinking that Sombra is going to be rather loyal to the King, eager to conquer more. Tirek will just go like 'meh I'll do it', and the Storm King secretly just wants to be left alone.

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

That sounds interesting, but I'm not too sure. Cosmic has issues with Dynamo because he thinks Dynamo took his talent away. His talent is all about stargazing, but he likes video games. The moment Dynamo gained his mark in gaming was when he thought that Dynamo stole his destiny. That, and he thinks that friendship, kindness, love and everything is wrong. His teammates, Frozen Abyss: a pegasus who an expert strategist and Cheap Shot: an earth pony who's all about playing dirty to get what he wants. 

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Yeah that sounds good. I am thinking that Sombra is going to be rather loyal to the King, eager to conquer more. Tirek will just go like 'meh I'll do it', and the Storm King secretly just wants to be left alone.

She will be wary of Tirek, who can entirely absorb her. There wouldn't be a body left until released, if he even did release her

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

That sounds interesting, but I'm not too sure. Cosmic has issues with Dynamo because he thinks Dynamo took his talent away. His talent is all about stargazing, but he likes video games. The moment Dynamo gained his mark in gaming was when he thought that Dynamo stole his destiny. That, and he thinks that friendship, kindness, love and everything is wrong. His teammates, Frozen Abyss: a pegasus who an expert strategist and Cheap Shot: an earth pony who's all about playing dirty to get what he wants. 

That actually sounds pretty fitting for pre-reform changelings. I just thought it might be cool if they had been watching the Elements characters for the villains. They'd have a bigger role than just simple bullies 🤔

Chrissy can change form to look like Chrysalis of course, but her base form is the fan art in the picture

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

That actually sounds pretty fitting for pre-reform changelings. I just thought it might be cool if they had been watching the Elements characters for the villains. They'd have a bigger role than just simple bullies 🤔

So, the three I mentioned were actually changelings all along, or they are pretending to be the bullies to get under the skin of the new mane 6?

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

She will be wary of Tirek, who can entirely absorb her. There wouldn't be a body left until released, if he even did release her

Chrissy can change form to look like Chrysalis of course, but her base form is the fan art in the picture

Now Tirek would be the hardest to reform, really out of the 3. The Storm King doesn't really care as long as he can do his own thing, he just thinks friendship is for the week and prefers to be left alone. Sombra, just wants to rule his own little area of the world and would also be hard to reform.

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

So, the three I mentioned were actually changelings all along, or they are pretending to be the bullies to get under the skin of the new mane 6?

Changelings all along who didn't reform and are still black, spying on the Elements while being antagonistic to Dynamo. What do you think?

5 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Now Tirek would be the hardest to reform, really out of the 3. The Storm King doesn't really care as long as he can do his own thing, he just thinks friendship is for the week and prefers to be left alone. Sombra, just wants to rule his own little area of the world and would also be hard to reform.

Chrissy doesn't really care what the others do, and she's not going try to get them to reform. If it happens it happens. She's spying on the bad guys. She'll eventually be discovered however way you and I decide for that to happen

• Brohoof 2

Changelings all along who didn't reform and are still black, spying on the Elements while being antagonistic to Dynamo. What do you think?

That sounds pretty interesting. I can see them being antagonistic to the others, but do they work for Chryssy? If not, then they are rogue changelings who want to follow for a cause to ruin harmony?

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

That sounds pretty interesting. I can see them being antagonistic to the others, but do they work for Chryssy? If not, then they are rogue changelings who want to follow for a cause to ruin harmony?

They should probably work for her and would eventually be antagonists to all the 6 with the other villains, at least until she is discovered to not be the real Chrysalis. She has quirks that make her different, like an affinity for Dark Magic which the original didn't have. It also might be questioned why she doesn't need to eat love, but I have ways to explain that 😉

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

They should probably work for her and would eventually be antagonists to all the 6 with the other villains, at least until she is discovered to not be the real Chrysalis. She has quirks that make her different, like an affinity for Dark Magic which the original didn't have. It also might be questioned why she doesn't need to eat love, but I have ways to explain that 😉

Oh, okay. So, Chrissy isn't evil, but appears to be evil to confuse anyone? That way, she's helping the mane 6 like you had said in a previous post? If so, then that's pretty cool. :) 

13 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Chrissy doesn't really care what the others do, and she's not going try to get them to reform. If it happens it happens. She's spying on the bad guys. She'll eventually be discovered however way you and I decide for that to happen

It will start with them being gathered up much like they were in the show. Much like Grogar. 

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay. So, Chrissy isn't evil, but appears to be evil to confuse anyone? That way, she's helping the mane 6 like you had said in a previous post? If so, then that's pretty cool. :) 

That's right. She'll switch sides when she finds it convenient or is discovered, probably when a pony is in mortal danger

7 minutes ago, Califorum said:

It will start with them being gathered up much like they were in the show. Much like Grogar. 

This has always made me think of the Legion of Doom :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

That's right. She'll switch sides when she finds it convenient or is discovered, probably when a pony is in mortal danger

This has always made me think of the Legion of Doom :laugh:

Well, any questions about Cosmodian, and the villains?