Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Well, any questions about Cosmodian, and the villains?

Do you have a profile for the King? Should I just check your characters?

I'm pretty sure Tirek would really like Chrissy. She has a near endless supply of Dark Magic he can eat, in moderation anyway

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Do you have a profile for the King? Should I just check your characters?

I'm pretty sure Tirek would really like Chrissy. She has a near endless supply of Dark Magic he can eat, in moderation anyway

Perhaps. I have none, though I have a visual reference.

20190405_163418.png

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

Perhaps. I have none, though I have a visual reference.

20190405_163418.png

So it would depend entirely on your head canon and characterization, got it

'Chrysalis' having Dark Magic might raise some red flags, but it has been 4 years. The castle is probably a memorial by this time 🤔

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

So it would depend entirely on your head canon and characterization, got it

'Chrysalis' having Dark Magic might raise some red flags, but it has been 4 years. The castle is probably a memorial by this time 🤔

I personally feel as if 4 years is not enough. The enemy that was defeated Prior was Grogar.

He doesn't say much, however he gets things done, and when they are done, any control over his emotions is broken and he goes mad, often having to be held down and restrained by the forces of Grogar. He was once a valiant ruler, who ruled far before Celestia's time, before something happened. However, Grogar returned prior to Cosmodian's return, ruining Cosmodian's plans for them to rule together. Grogar failed to prepare Equestria for Cosmodian's return, the 2 of them shared some sort of comraderery. I am thinking that Grogar was around, like it was said in the show, however he wasn't as evil back then, Cosmodian was a young unicorn wizard back then who perfected the spell of transforming into an alicorn, he rose the sun and moon and kept the world in order until the forces of Grogar gradually corrupted him and leading him to betray Equestria for Grogar, and then the 2 of them got banished into the stars by the 3 tribes. Then they needed to raise the sun and moon again, thats where Celestia and Luna came in, and Starswirl.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Well the time passing is up to our dear GM 🤷🏻‍♀️

I plan on having something happen with Celestia though, and all of the villains too, but that would be spoilers.

Just now, Califorum said:

I plan on having something happen with Celestia though, and all of the villains too, but that would be spoilers.

As long as you leave Luna alone, I'm good lol. That would reveal the deception too soon. Chrissy feels compelled to help Luna if something was wrong 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

As long as you leave Luna alone, I'm good lol. That would reveal the deception too soon. Chrissy feels compelled to help Luna if something was wrong 

Fair enough. Cosmodian would even be willing to play the villains against each other, keep secrets from them if need be if things go wrong. What would Chrissy think of Sombra?

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt @Califorum @Dynamo Pad 

I'm on my home now. I'll create it as soon as I can, okay?

You really don't need to recreate the RP thread unless you really feel it's necessary, but definitely take your time

27 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Fair enough. Cosmodian would even be willing to play the villains against each other, keep secrets from them if need be if things go wrong. What would Chrissy think of Sombra?

Chrissy is more of an anti villain. She has noble intentions, but she really just enjoys causing suffering. Doesn't matter who it is. She's fine working for/with Cosmodian cause it's fun for her, as long as ponies or changelings or Luna doesn't come to mortal harm

Sombra? I actually hadn't thought of that. He was hyped up too much. He died again too soon in Season 9 and hasn't been revived in canon. They both wield Dark Magic, so frenemies? What do you think?

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

You really don't need to recreate the RP thread unless you really feel it's necessary, but definitely take your time

Chrissy is more of an anti villain. She has noble intentions, but she really just enjoys suffering. Doesn't matter who it is. She's fine working for/with Cosmodian cause it's fun for her, as long as ponies or changelings or Luna doesn't come to mortal harm

Sombra? I actually hadn't thought of that. He was hyped up too much. He died again too soon in Season 9 and hasn't been revived in canon. They both wield Dark Magic, so frenemies? What do you think?

Now Cosmodian, he likely won't put anyone in mortal danger, at least intimidate ponies into submitting to him and the group in general. 

Sombra, I can see him somewhat liking her, so probably.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem @Dynamo Pad @Califorum @DwhitetheGamer

Okay, my computer is being a bucking annoying jerk, so I was wondering if there was anyway we could restart our progress in the current roleplay? Do any of you mind doing that instead? I know deleting messages will be a pain, but...

Posts and threads can't actually be deleted without staff intervention, unfortunately. Us regular members can't do it as far as I'm aware. You being our GM would have to contact a staff member or report your own thread and ask then to delete all but the opening post

:okiedokieloki:

Are you sure we need this though? Some characters haven't been introduced at all yet. I'm OK waiting 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Posts and threads can't actually be deleted without staff intervention, unfortunately. Us regular members can't do it as far as I'm aware. You being our GM would have to contact a staff member or report your own thread and ask then to delete all but the opening post

Are you sure we need this though? Some characters haven't been introduce at all yet. I'm on waiting 

You sure? Well, all right. I'll try to figure something out for you guys. I'm so sorry:(

13 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

You sure? Well, all right. I'll try to figure something out for you guys. I'm so sorry:(

better to wait a little before something goes wrong even more 

50 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Are you sure we need this though? Some characters haven't been introduced at all yet. I'm OK waiting 

Well, that would save the trouble of me redoing those posts.

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I'm sure, I've tried this. There's no option for us. It's limited to forum staff to delete things

I hope that we can be good friends once again and enjoy roleplaying.

2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I hope that we can be good friends once again and enjoy roleplaying.

I wasn't aware we had ever not been friends :confused::blink:

I just took a forced break so I wasn't sure you remembered me much is all :(

Very much looking forward to this 🙂

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I wasn't aware we had ever not been friends :confused::blink:

I just took a forced break so I wasn't sure you remembered me much is all :(

Very much looking forward to this 🙂

I have long since lost track of time. Ever since the school year started things had been a blunder, until a few months ago. Until now.