Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Back on the pony train

maximum124

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

googled mlp forums

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Back when I was a kid G3 around, with 3.5 closely following it. When I heard Lauren Faust was working on a new show I was in

Hi I'm Max, I'm 24 and this is my second time around on the pony train, I used to be a really active (see Lurker, occasional art poster) pony fan back when then show premiered and dropped out around mid season 2 beginning of season 3?

I'm not exactly sure whats gotten me back in, but I'm slowly making my way through the show

BTW im not sure if its still around but there used to be this brony news site I used to frequent? It had a blue background and changing character banners, anyone remember what it was called?

• Brohoof 2

@maximum124 Hi there Max, my name is Joe and I'm 20. :D

Jokes aside, welcome to the forums and I hope you have an awesome time here on our pony forums!

16 minutes ago, maximum124 said:

BTW im not sure if its still around but there used to be this brony news site I used to frequent? It had a blue background and changing character banners, anyone remember what it was called?

Equestriadaily.com I believe is what you are thinking of. It’s still around and VERY active. 

2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Equestriadaily.com I believe is what you are thinking of. It’s still around and VERY active. 

Oh yes that was it! Time to add that back to the bookmarks, thank you