Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Starswirl Do-Over animated adaptation confirmed: Sunset’s backstage pass

Steve Piranha

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Can’t believe that tittle fit the box :dash:. Anyway, as I predicted, the Book Starswirl Do-Over will indeed have an animated adaptation

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/06/equestria-girls-special-sunsets.html?m=1

This book is *really* cool, IMO. I can't wait for the animated adaptation! :D

30 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

This book is *really* cool, IMO. I can't wait for the animated adaptation! :D

I happened to get a PDF link to it. Got the true ending, but didn’t bother in seeing everything, due to a combination expecting this adaptation, and going through each page on a screen with a small cellphone is a pain in the ass :D

Sunset reliving the same day over and over... I can imagine her losing her sanity by the eighth time through.

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Sunset reliving the same day over and over... I can imagine her losing her sanity by the eighth time through.

Spoiler

One of the possible endings she kinda does

As someone who has enjoyed all of the EQG 44 minute specials, I am always excited when a new one gets announced, and this is no exception.  Also given what I have heard about the book, there is a certain something that I am looking forward to seeing here.  Also I just like the concept of Sunset going through a whole Groundhog Day scenario.  So yeah, I am looking forward to seeing this special.

51 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

As someone who has enjoyed all of the EQG 44 minute specials, I am always excited when a new one gets announced, and this is no exception.  Also given what I have heard about the book, there is a certain something that I am looking forward to seeing here.  Also I just like the concept of Sunset going through a whole Groundhog Day scenario.  So yeah, I am looking forward to seeing this special.

Some of you can tell me what will happen with sunset shimmer?  This special will be very different than in the book. Since this is an adaptation.

The special will have to do a better job with the Dazzlings than the book to impress me. I'm cautiously optimistic since I, like many of you, have been waiting for this for years. It's pretty much the only reason I care about this special at all.