Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you escape from Sombra?

Windy Breeze

(edited)

To be honest, I would have already sombrafied along with my OCs

received_2330914443598320.thumb.png.45765975a763a223d6f86bc03aa89938.png

Writer Rhyme(Sombrafied): Ahh... I got caught. Well, maybe... I really don't know... Oh, he got you too, Moonlight... I really should go to the doctor to fix my flat mouth... I don't really know what I'm saying right now... Oh, hello Twilight Sparkle, Sombrero Shadow pony just told me he needs me in Canterlot... I wonder I could meet Sunshine Smiles once again... Well... Maybe not.... Why do I feel I'm going to attack Rainbow Dash...? Oh, well... I'm getting used to this right now.... Attack... Attack... Attack... This must be the worse chorus, Fausticorn created.... Attack... Attack... Atta-

Iree Heaven(Sombrafied): Shush your mouth.... (Bad Language covered)

Stormlight(Sombrafied): ...Sorry.... Writer Rhyme....

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

The Mane 6 were only able to escape from him because they had the Dig ability and because they weren't under his mind control. So yeah, I'm pretty sure I would not be able to escape from Sombra. I already can't metaphorically escape from Sombra because I've been a total fanboy for him for the past three years now. :umad:

9 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I wouldn't escape him, I would serve him.

Says the guy with an Avatar more powerful and smarter than him, even without his Belle of Power!

I feel that Lunar Glow would be able to outsmart him on accident...Sombra I feel mostly fights with brawn (i.e. the crystal prison and magic zaps to keep ya in there) rather than brains...Lunar Glow is a surprisingly strong pony who could at the right moment escape when he wasn't looking ;)

• 9 months later...

Sombra was an idiot. Anyone with a brain can escape from him. :orly:

He should have killed the Mane 6 instead of trapping them in a cage that could be dug out of. And he should have had a different voice actor :mlp_icwudt:

• 3 months later...