Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Elements Reincarnated (RP)

Emerald Heart

7 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt @Sherem

"Wait, wait, wait!" She shouted, running after the stallion and helping him up, "Are you alright, sir?"

"Yes Ma'am." He responded, brushing himself off, "I am sorry about me and my wife's behavior."

"It's alright, sir." She responded, "We all make mistakes. Now, please be welcome back any time you please."

"Thank you miss...?"

"Hot Cocoa." She responded, "And you're welcome. Be careful on your way home."

Turning around, she raised an eyebrow at Lektra, Aerion, and Dynamo. Gently, she pulled herself away from Lektra and smiled at her, "I'm fine." She shrugged, "That's not how you three should treat somepony, though. Even if they were rude, throwing them out with force makes you no better than he was." She explained, "And it's not a disability. I don't care about not having a tail, I don't care that they thought of me like that. Nobody insults my family, though." She said, all her words coming out calm, but very firm.

"This is my job, and you have no jurisdiction here whatsoever. I can handle myself, and I am very disappointed in you guys." She explained, sighing before walking back inside to continue her work.

Aerion just shrugged and said "not a smart move but it is yours to make" he sighed and said "I'll see myself out" and he left the coffee house

7 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt @Sherem

"Wait, wait, wait!" She shouted, running after the stallion and helping him up, "Are you alright, sir?"

"Yes Ma'am." He responded, brushing himself off, "I am sorry about me and my wife's behavior."

"It's alright, sir." She responded, "We all make mistakes. Now, please be welcome back any time you please."

"Thank you miss...?"

"Hot Cocoa." She responded, "And you're welcome. Be careful on your way home."

Turning around, she raised an eyebrow at Lektra, Aerion, and Dynamo. Gently, she pulled herself away from Lektra and smiled at her, "I'm fine." She shrugged, "That's not how you three should treat somepony, though. Even if they were rude, throwing them out with force makes you no better than he was." She explained, "And it's not a disability. I don't care about not having a tail, I don't care that they thought of me like that. Nobody insults my family, though." She said, all her words coming out calm, but very firm.

"This is my job, and you have no jurisdiction here whatsoever. I can handle myself, and I am very disappointed in you guys." She explained, sighing before walking back inside to continue her work.

@Lektra Bolt @Sherem @reader8363

At the mention of being disappointed in them, Dynamo's ears fell as he frowned and looked to the ground in shame. "You're right and I'm sorry, Cocoa. It's just that I've had to put up with this kind of bullying for years. I don't care what other ponies say about me, but I don't like it when others treat my friends with disrespect. To be honest, I know I would never use violence to solve any dispute. It's what my old teacher once taught me and I'd usually settle something with video games. I know that having no tail is not a disability, but I felt as if I could relate to how you felt. Like Lektra's sister, I was bullied for my unicorn horn, for being kind, for not being able to use magic and for not having a cutie mark. Every student tried to find some way to make me feel like I didn't belong. Some were nice, but they showed who they truly were when being convinced by my bullies that I was wrong." He says, closing his eyes and worried that he had made a mistake.

'Maybe I should just leave. I guess I'm starting to see that I'm not wanted here. Seeing how I pretty much ruined any chance with making friends.' He felt a tear well up in his eyes as a worrying thought had crossed his mind. 'W-Were those three right, after all?' He slowly walked out of the kitchen and almost missed the other ponies had been leaving the place. He then decided to make his way out of the cafe and up to the two ponies. "Hey. I just wanted to apologize if I caused any trouble. I just don't like to see anyone picking on my friends. I just hope you can forgive me for my attitude from before." He says, slowly walking away as he decided to go to the arcade by himself. He thought he saw Aerion leaving, but he didn't call out to him. He was worried that he and the others felt the same about him.

(edited)
21 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt @reader8363 @Dynamo Pad @Sherem

Seeing him made her heart break.

Cocoa came back out and hugged him quickly, "It's alright. Just remember to leave these kinds of things to me, okay Lektra?" She finally went back inside, levitating cups of hit liquid along with her, serving them as she walked along with Rose, trying to converse with her.

I nodded and didn't say anything, giving her a warm smile. She was right and this is her place, and I felt really apologetic about being out of line, but I felt that the rude ponies were treated appropriately regardless. I didn't want to say this and escalate the awkwardness, so I just shut up and enjoyed my coffee. She really did make it the best.

I tried to get some work done, making a couple of repairs that Speed had brought in and calling her back to send the finished orders back. This happened in quick succession in the span of about a couple of minutes, as these were minor issues that didn't need much to fix

10 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

He then decided to make his way out of the cafe and up to the two ponies. "Hey. I just wanted to apologize if I caused any trouble. I just don't like to see anyone picking on my friends. I just hope you can forgive me for my attitude from before." He says, slowly walking away as he decided to go to the arcade by himself.

"Oh buck, our day has soured." I quickly finished my coffee as I saw Dynamo leaving and Aerion as well, placed the cup down gently and followed Dynamo. I didn't need to leave any bits, as I settled my tab on a weekly basis. Aeiron was a bit more out of line, and I felt he needed to cool off. If he wanted to come with I wouldn't object, but I wasn't going to press him further

I didn't want to bother Cocoa right now either, she was probably still upset with me. We needed to cool off and I'd see her again later. Coffee Mix had a huge pitcher of my coffee exactly as I liked it and I poured it out into a large canteen, placing that in Sparky's storage compartment as I finished the leftover from the pitcher. Comparing what I remembered, Cocoa made it better. In my haste I made a bit of a mess on the floor. "Sorry, I must follow him. Please tell Cocoa again I'm sorry, and I do understand I was out of line. I have to catch up with Dynamo." All this took mere moments, I was fast when I needed to be

"Don't do anything stupid, don't do anything stupid." I muttered to myself as I followed him, overhearing what he said. He had already done something stupid as I caught up finally

"You should not have done that in my opinion." I said as I made sure the rude couple was out of earshot. "You should stand by your principles. Cocoa was very right that it was out of line and it was her, Coffee Mix, and her parents jurisdiction to chastise them or not, and they should definitely be the ones to handle it. Regardless, I don't believe standing up for a friend is wrong."

"I uh, was hoping we could still visit the arcade together?" I kinda looked down and avoided his gaze at the moment. "I was wondering if they had reconsidered my offer and would make a commission."

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

"Don't do anything stupid, don't do anything stupid." I muttered to myself as I followed him, overhearing what he said. He had already done something stupid as I caught up finally

"You should not have done that in my opinion." I said as I made sure the rude couple was out of earshot. "You should stand by your principles. Cocoa was very right that it was out of line and it was her, Coffee Mix, and her parents jurisdiction to chastise them or not, and they should definitely be the ones to handle it. Regardless, I don't believe standing up for a friend is wrong."

"I uh, was hoping we could still visit the arcade together?" I kinda looked down and avoided his gaze at the moment. "I was wondering if they had reconsidered my offer and would make a commission."

Dynamo continued to just walk towards the arcade. All the while looking towards the ground and making sure not to bump into anyone. He was so upset at himself, that he didn’t notice that Lektra had caught up to him. As he heard Lektra’s comment, he stopped and sighed. Placing a forehoof upon the bridge of his nose as he felt both frustrated and tired. “Not you too. Granted, it depends on what I shouldn’t have done. Was it what I said at the cafe, or what I said to those customers just a bit ago? Either way, I don’t know why I even said what I said. I saw that Cocoa had apologized, so I thought I should apologize. Maybe I was wrong, but I just don’t want to cause a problem with anyone. That includes my friends, if I have any at this point.” 

He took his gaze away from the ground as he looked up to to Lektra’s gaze. “You still want to go to the arcade with me? After everything that happened, I honestly thought you’d hate me too.” He says, remembering what she had just told him. He felt that she was disappointed in him too and he didn’t blame her.

23 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo continued to just walk towards the arcade. All the while looking towards the ground and making sure not to bump into anyone. He was so upset at himself, that he didn’t notice that Lektra had caught up to him. As he heard Lektra’s comment, he stopped and sighed. Placing a forehoof upon the bridge of his nose as he felt both frustrated and tired. “Not you too. Granted, it depends on what I shouldn’t have done. Was it what I said at the cafe, or what I said to those customers just a bit ago? Either way, I don’t know why I even said what I said. I saw that Cocoa had apologized, so I thought I should apologize. Maybe I was wrong, but I just don’t want to cause a problem with anyone. That includes my friends, if I have any at this point.” 

He took his gaze away from the ground as he looked up to to Lektra’s gaze. “You still want to go to the arcade with me? After everything that happened, I honestly thought you’d hate me too.” He says, remembering what she had just told him. He felt that she was disappointed in him too and he didn’t blame her.

Did he misunderstand, or did I say it incorrectly? Let's try this again........ 

"Me too what? Its possible my meaning was misunderstood in the way I framed it. I will try to convey what I believe. You are not wrong, no apology to the rude couple was necessary, and I will reiterate that you should stand by your principles. Standing up to bullies is not wrong." I paused to let that sink in

"The only thing wrong was not letting Cocoa handle it as well as just all of us causing an upsetting situation, and we're wrong in that. She is staff and it's not our jurisdiction. That is the only thing we did wrong, and have apologized for that." I took a long sip from my enormous levitating coffee canteen at this point, just giving him time to think

"So of course you and I are still friends. We just have to give Cocoa a bit of time, but I believe she is still our friend too." I tried to smile, but all that happened was I let out an involuntary nervous laugh. "Twilight and her friends had many many arguments and way more awkward moments, but they were still friends. Friendships don't end from one misunderstanding, even if we did all meet each other within the span of 24 hours."

"Was that more clear? Sorry, I sometimes have trouble explaining my thoughts clearly." I took a sip from the canteen again, floating it back into storage as I looked around to see where we actually were in relation to our destination

• Brohoof 1

On 7/21/2019 at 7:20 AM, Lektra Bolt said:

Did he misunderstand, or did I say it incorrectly? Let's try this again........ 

"Me too what? Its possible my meaning was misunderstood in the way I framed it. I will try to convey what I believe. You are not wrong, no apology to the rude couple was necessary, and I will reiterate that you should stand by your principles. Standing up to bullies is not wrong." I paused to let that sink in

"The only thing wrong was not letting Cocoa handle it as well as just all of us causing an upsetting situation, and we're wrong in that. She is staff and it's not our jurisdiction. That is the only thing we did wrong, and have apologized for that." I took a long sip from my enormous levitating coffee canteen at this point, just giving him time to think

"So of course you and I are still friends. We just have to give Cocoa a bit of time, but I believe she is still our friend too." I tried to smile, but all that happened was I let out an involuntary nervous laugh. "Twilight and her friends had many many arguments and way more awkward moments, but they were still friends. Friendships don't end from one misunderstanding, even if we did all meet each other within the span of 24 hours."

"Was that more clear? Sorry, I sometimes have trouble explaining my thoughts clearly." I took a sip from the canteen again, floating it back into storage as I looked around to see where we actually were in relation to our destination

Dynamo had kicked a stray pebble on the ground as he listened to what Lektra had been telling him. His ears perked at the mention of him not being wrong, but the apology to the couple was unnecessary. As he continued to listen, he looked back up to Lektra and soon nodded in understanding. "I guess you're right. I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. I just thought that I was doing the right thing. It's what my old teacher had taught me when it involved living in my old hometown. I've always seen other gamer's getting picked on. Seeing how I worked alongside my teacher as his sort of employee/apprentice. I took his teachings of settling things with games and standing up for friends to heart. From what Cocoa had said...it kind of made me feel like I had done something wrong. I guess I'm the type of pony, who doesn't want to start trouble, or get into any trouble to begin with. I was just furious and upset that the couple had made Cocoa break down into tears, that I wanted to do something to defend my friend."

He blinked a few times as he heard Lektra say that they were still friends. It warmed his heart to know that everything was okay, but still rocky from time to time. At the mention of Twilight and her friends had arguments too, the blue unicorn could only chuckle and smile in kind. "I remember hearing stories like that from other ponies in my old hometown. Friendship's are never easy, but it's something that's no doubt worth fighting for. I just hope Cocoa will understand and come around to talk to us again. Same for Aerion as I hope he's okay. He just took off, but I didn't stop him." He smiled as he walked up and gave Lektra a hug. "Thank you for clearing anything up. There are times I can understand something, while there are times that I have trouble understanding other things. It's either easy to understand, or it's too vague, or something like that. That's one thing you'll have to forgive me on when you get to know me more." He pulled back from the hug and chuckled sheepishly. Rubbing the back of his neck with his forehoof. "So, what do you say? Still want to head over to the arcade and play some video games?"

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

It was a disaster of a morning for Copper Strikes.  He had overslept, which wasn't a good thing, he stumbled all over his house trying to stay awake, and to top it off, he missed his shift in the Ponyville Post Office.  Overly frustrated, he had to call his boss to tell him that he wasn't going to make his rounds today.  It was total mayhem for him.

He had a semi-decent dream, however.  His dream was his usual racing in the Running of the Leaves, where he finished a respectable second, despite qualifying poorly.

With that said, after eating a nice breakfast to calm himself down, he made his way around Ponyville, managing to find Dynamo and... who was the other pony?  She looked like an electrician of sorts.  Either way, he trotted over to them.  "Hey there," he said once he got within their hearing range.  "My goodness I had a disaster of a morning."

(edited)
On 7/22/2019 at 11:48 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

"I guess you're right. I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. I just thought that I was doing the right thing. It's what my old teacher had taught me when it involved living in my old hometown. I've always seen other gamer's getting picked on. Seeing how I worked alongside my teacher as his sort of employee/apprentice. I took his teachings of settling things with games and standing up for friends to heart. From what Cocoa had said...it kind of made me feel like I had done something wrong. I guess I'm the type of pony, who doesn't want to start trouble, or get into any trouble to begin with. I was just furious and upset that the couple had made Cocoa break down into tears, that I wanted to do something to defend my friend."

I nodded and sipped from the canteen. "Others just have their own ways of dealing with things, don't let it get you down. I do still believe that standing up to bullies is the right thing to do."

Friendship's are never easy, but it's something that's no doubt worth fighting for.

"Definitely, definitely. They'll come around, just need some time." I hugged him also, then pulled back. 

"Thank you for clearing anything up. There are times I can understand something, while there are times that I have trouble understanding other things. It's either easy to understand, or it's too vague, or something like that. That's one thing you'll have to forgive me on when you get to know me more."

I chuckled. "Only if you afford me the same courtesy."

"So, what do you say? Still want to head over to the arcade and play some video games?"

I nodded as I sipped from my floating canteen. "Well, rather I'll probably be watching you play and running business dealings. When one's talent is working with metallic objects, one tends to get accused of cheating in competitive endeavors involving metal. I'm really more interested to find out if they've come around to my offer to renovate the place, and if they're more interested commissioning now."

On 7/28/2019 at 8:21 AM, DwhitetheGamer said:

With that said, after eating a nice breakfast to calm himself down, he made his way around Ponyville, managing to find Dynamo and... who was the other pony?  She looked like an electrician of sorts.  Either way, he trotted over to them.  "Hey there," he said once he got within their hearing range.  "My goodness I had a disaster of a morning."

"Why hello there."

I looked the Earth Pony over as I sipped from my enormous floating canteen full of coffee and then turned to Dynamo. "Dynamo do you know this pony?"

"Uh, we were just heading over the arcade after our own disaster morning where I got trapped in a nightmare. Would you like to join us, Mister....?" I turned my neck to the side, trying to see if he would get the hint that I was fishing for his name.

I took another sip from the enormous canteen I was levitating

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I nodded and sipped from the canteen. "Others just have their own ways if dealing with things, don't let it get you down. I do still believe that standing up to bullies is the right thing to do."

"Definitely, definitely. They'll come around, just need some time." I hugged him also, then pulled back. 

I chuckled. "Only if you afford me the same courtesy."

I nodded as I sipped from my floating canteen. "Well, rather I'll probably be watching you play and running business dealings. When one's talent is working with metallic objects, one tends to get accused of cheating in competitive endeavors involving metal. I'm really more interested to find out if they've come around to my offer to renovate the place, and if they're more interested commissioning now."

"At least I know someone who agrees in the sense of right and wrong. It's better to stand up for and with your friends, then let things be the way they are, or rather go against them." He says as he felt Lektra had returned the hug. As they pulled away from the hug, he frowned, yet chuckled as he nodded in agreement. "That's what friends are for, after all. Although, I wouldn't say that you'd be accused of cheating. If they have a problem, then they'll have me to talk to. Seeing how I have run into being accused of cheating from time to time. It's rather annoying if you ask me, but sometimes I have to go above and beyond to prove myself. Just because I have a cutie mark in video games, doesn't mean I'm going to be the best, after all. If you'd like, then I can try and see if I can help back up the cause of renovating the place. Granted, I'd have to see if they'd call Mr. Pinball and see what he thinks of the idea." Dynamo nods as they started to make their way towards the arcade.

On 7/28/2019 at 8:21 AM, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

It was a disaster of a morning for Copper Strikes.  He had overslept, which wasn't a good thing, he stumbled all over his house trying to stay awake, and to top it off, he missed his shift in the Ponyville Post Office.  Overly frustrated, he had to call his boss to tell him that he wasn't going to make his rounds today.  It was total mayhem for him.

He had a semi-decent dream, however.  His dream was his usual racing in the Running of the Leaves, where he finished a respectable second, despite qualifying poorly.

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard someone calling out to him and Lektra. He looked over to where the voice was coming from to see Copper, who looked to be having a bit of a difficult day. "Hey, Copper. It's good to see you again. How have you been? You said that you had a disaster of a morning? Would you like to talk about it? We were planning on heading over to the arcade, if you'd like to join us. I was going to apply for a job there and maybe try and play some video games." He says, offering the blue earth pony a kind smile to help cheer him up. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

"Ugh," the blue Earth Pony groaned out in disgust.  It was rather infuriating to have gone through what he had this morning.  "Well I had overslept because I forgot to have my alarm clock set for 5 in the morning, I had basically threw every of my possessions on the floor trying to stay awake, and to top it off I missed my shift in the Ponyville Post Office.  Lovely."  He looked over at the Pegasus mare, then gave a smile.  "Oh, my name is Copper Strikes.  What's your name?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Although, I wouldn't say that you'd be accused of cheating. If they have a problem, then they'll have me to talk to. Seeing how I have run into being accused of cheating from time to time. It's rather annoying if you ask me, but sometimes I have to go above and beyond to prove myself. Just because I have a cutie mark in video games, doesn't mean I'm going to be the best, after all. If you'd like, then I can try and see if I can help back up the cause of renovating the place. Granted, I'd have to see if they'd call Mr. Pinball and see what he thinks of the idea."

"Heh thanks, but I can literally manipulate the metallic components as well as the rudimentary electrical magics that make an arcade machine work, so it's not that I'm good or bad at games like you, just that I can actually change the parameters to suit myself. Of course I know and you know that I wouldn't do this, but if I were a stranger playing a game against myself, I wouldn't be so trusting. Me playing video games is just not a good idea." I chuckled nervously, purposely not mentioning the possibility of dampening fields like in the Crystal Empire competition. I always felt naked without my magic.

"But if you can convince them to let me renovate the place with Magitek, that would benefit everyone involved. Probably." Maybe not whoever designed the existing arcades, but mostly everyone. I mean it's not like the existing ones would just get tossed out

1 hour ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

"Ugh," the blue Earth Pony groaned out in disgust.  It was rather infuriating to have gone through what he had this morning.  "Well I had overslept because I forgot to have my alarm clock set for 5 in the morning, I had basically threw every of my possessions on the floor trying to stay awake, and to top it off I missed my shift in the Ponyville Post Office.  Lovely."  He looked over at the Pegasus mare, then gave a smile.  "Oh, my name is Copper Strikes.  What's your name?"

"You think that's bad? I'm sorry, it's just that this morning I had a repeating nightmare for hours that exasperated my trauma. It was fun the first time until it turned into a nightmare, then it wasn't fun. It apparently got so bad that when they tried to shake me awake, Dynamo, Aerion, and Hot Cocoa got pulled into it. But afterwards Luna gave me the power to recreate the dream whenever I wanted. Might be fun to visit the Twilight Convention Dream again, but you probably don't want to hear about that, huh?" I chuckled as I took a couple of sips from the canteen I was levitating, exchanging looks with Sparky to scan the new pony. There was a flash of light in his mechanical eyes as he did and we just kept heading forward, following along with Dynamo

"It's nice to meet you Copper. Do you prefer being called Copper or Strikes?" I couldn't be bothered to use both parts of someone's name, and while he pondered on that I also introduced myself. "I'm Lektra Bolt and I run Bolt Solutions here in Ponyville. I come from a long line of Unicorn inventors. We're originally from Manehattan, actually. I was born and grew up there before moving here to the Center of All Weirdness, and you might notice my accent a bit. Or a fair bit." I shrugged. "Our company slogan is inventive magical solutions to improve everyone's lives. I'm an enchanter by trade, and I work with metallic substances. I've been called the Mistress of Metal." I really tried to smile when meeting a someone new, but it usually came out as a half smile since I've been extremely depressed these past five years.

As we moved along, I took sips of coffee from the canteen I was levitating 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

"Heh thanks, but I can literally manipulate the metallic components as well as the rudimentary electrical magics that make an arcade machine work, so it's not that I'm good or bad at games like you, just that I can actually change the parameters to suit myself. Of course I know and you know that I wouldn't do this, but if I were a stranger playing a game against myself, I wouldn't be so trusting. Me playing video games is just not a good idea." I chuckled nervously, purposely not mentioning the possibility of dampening fields like in the Crystal Empire competition. I always felt naked without my magic.

"But if you can convince them to let me renovate the place with Magitek, that would benefit everyone involved. Probably." Maybe not whoever designed the existing arcades, but mostly everyone. I mean it's not like the existing ones would just get tossed out

"You think that's bad? I'm sorry, it's just that this morning I had a repeating nightmare for hours that exasperated my trauma. It was fun the first time until it turned into a nightmare, then it wasn't fun. It apparently got so bad that when they tried to shake me awake, Dynamo, Aerion, and Hot Cocoa got pulled into it. But afterwards Luna gave me the power to recreate the dream whenever I wanted. Might be fun to visit the Twilight Convention Dream again, but you probably don't want to hear about that, huh?" I chuckled as I took a couple of sips from the canteen I was levitating, exchanging looks with Sparky to scan the new pony. There was a flash of light in his mechanical eyes as he did and we just kept heading forward, following along with Dynamo

"It's nice to meet you Copper. Do you prefer being called Copper or Strikes?" I couldn't be bothered to use both parts of someone's name, and while he pondered on that I also introduced myself. "I'm Lektra Bolt and I run Bolt Solutions here in Ponyville. I come from a long line of Unicorn inventors. We're originally from Manhattan, actually. I was born and grew up there before moving here to the Center of All Weirdness, and you might notice my accent a bit. Or a fair bit." I shrugged. "Our company slogan is inventive magical solutions to improve everyone's lives. I'm an enchanter by trade, and I work with metallic substances. I've been called the Mistress of Metal." I really tried to smile when meeting a someone new, but it usually came out as a half smile since I've been extremely depressed these past five years.

As we moved along, I took sips of coffee from the canteen I was levitating 

Ever since the cafe matter, Aerion walked around town and trying to shake his head off what Emerald said, finally he resigned himself and went soon found himself near the arcade Dynamo said he was going to work on "well I might as well shake my mind off that stupid situation"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

Dynamo grimaced slightly as Copper had given the rundown of how his day had been so far. "Good grief. I'm sorry to hear that. I can relate to the whole waking up late. I woke up with only a few minutes to get to work and I had to rush. Sometimes I forgot something at home and I either went back, or kept going and. Most of the time I went with the latter and kicked myself for forgetting things. I hope the rest of the day can be better for you, my friend." He smiles, before frowning slightly and tilting his head. "By the way, I don't know if you heard my question from earlier. Lektra and I were going to head over towards the arcade. Did you want to join us to play video games. I bet some games can get your mind off of what happened this morning."

46 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Sherem

As the group walked towards the arcade, Dynamo blinked a couple of times in surprise to Lektra's explanation. "That's really cool if you ask me. I've seen some ponies, who are pretty good at playing video games. However, I've never seen anyone manipulate the metal and parameters to help somepony play. I think it would give me a pretty interesting challenge when it comes to battling against over gamer's." He smiles, seeing Lektra's abilities as both interesting and intriguing. He could understand why some gamer's would probably complain, but the blue unicorn saw this as a challenge. Something that could help him improve on his path to becoming a professional gamer. "I guess it all depends on who is in charge of the arcade at the time. All Mr. Pinball had told me was to go and speak to someone named Button. They would know who I am right away and then he would give me an interview. I'd hope that they could approve the idea. If Magitek is beneficial and a possible future for the gaming world, then I'd be all for the idea." He says as the arcade was appearing within their field of vision.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt @reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer

Meanwhile, Starlight Glimmer was patrolling the halls of Twilight Sparkle's former castle. The building seemed so empty when she was the only one living there. 

"Starlight Glimmer." A frantic voice called, making the unicorn freeze in place. She turned around and bowed down at the sight of Princess Luna, "Your Majesty."

"There is no need to kneel, Starlight Glimmer. We have great things to discuss." She came to a sudden stop, "There is danger coming, I can sense it." 

"Danger? What kind of danger? Because I can always--"

"No. It is not you that is needed, but a group of six. I believe that they are the only ones that can stop our incoming threat. The only ones that can wield the elements once again. They will be able to save us all."

"That's wonderful... but who are they? What do you need me for?"

"Unfortunetley, I don't know who they are. You are the best pony to consent about the Elements, and I could not trust anypony else but you to do the research so that we can be prepared. Can I entrust you with this mission, Starlight Glimmer?"

"Of course. I'll do anything I can."

"Very well. I will take my leave so that you may do your work in peace."

And Princess Luna did just that, raising her wings and transporting herself to the castle, leaving Starlight by herself. 

• Brohoof 1

On 7/19/2019 at 11:21 PM, reader8363 said:

@Emerald<3
Rose walked with Hot Cocoa and said, "Does that usually happen with new ones coming around or were they just a special rude occasion?" She forced her to give up on getting revenge. She is done with that line of work, if need be, she can threaten them to change.

"Sometimes." Hot Cocoa responded, exhaling, "Usually a couple ponies will tease me about me not having a tail, but that was just cruel." She commented, "It's no big deal now Rose. Everything's sorted out. The stallion apologized, and I told him that he is welcome back anytime if he gets his wife to act more respectful."

@Emerald<3
Rose nodded, and said, "That must get annoying at times." She never noticed that Hot Cocoa didn't have a tail, but she learned not to judge by appearance alone. She added while looking at the rest of the customers, "What do you need help with?"

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Emerald<3
Rose nodded, and said, "That must get annoying at times." She never noticed that Hot Cocoa didn't have a tail, but she learned not to judge by appearance alone. She added while looking at the rest of the customers, "What do you need help with?"

"Think you could take care of that section for the rest of the night? If you need anything, just ask okay?"