Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Elements Reincarnated (RP)

Emerald Heart

@Dynamo Pad

Aerion chuckled a bit in to the comments of Dynamo "I do my best, that's all I can say and do, so I imagine you are also for competition around, is there a tournament that's gonna be held or you came trying to train yourself a bit more, if anything a pro can tell is that no matter what it is, everything needs preparation and work to do it" soon they arrived at the town hall "oh look we came up pretty fast, hope to see you around Dynamo"

Just now, Sherem said:

@Dynamo Pad

Aerion chuckled a bit in to the comments of Dynamo "I do my best, that's all I can say and do, so I imagine you are also for competition around, is there a tournament that's gonna be held or you came trying to train yourself a bit more, if anything a pro can tell is that no matter what it is, everything needs preparation and work to do it" soon they arrived at the town hall "oh look we came up pretty fast, hope to see you around Dynamo"

@Emerald<3 @Sherem

"Hey. Doing you're best is better than not trying at all. So, better to be yourself and no be what you're not. At the moment? No, I don't think there's a tourney being held here in Ponyville. However, you never know. Mister Pinball always told me that this place can be pretty lively. Even how random it can be from time to time. At least...that's what he told me. It seems pretty calm and busy, but I guess looks can be deceiving." He shrugged his shoulders as he wasn't sure what to think. "You can say that again. I don't consider myself a pro, but I'm not too bad of a gamer. My cutie mark represents my love and passion for gaming. At the same time, it also means that I can adapt to both video games and real life, as well. Even if I was the best gamer in the world, then I'll always practice and train to get better. I've learned that you could be the best in the room, but there will be someone else better than you right next door." As they arrived at town hall, Dynamo became crestfallen that Aerion was starting to leave. However, he smiled as he reassured himself that they'd meet again. This town was busy and had a lot to offer. So, he knew he'd run into his friend again. That is, if Aerion did consider him a friend. He decided to file that idea away to reflect upon another time.

"I guess talking and getting to know one another really helped in passing the time. Thanks again for the help, Aerion and I hope to see you around." He waved at the retreating form of the Pegasus stallion, before he walked up towards the door and entered town hall. As he entered the building, he looked around to see if the pony he was looking for was around. He was told by Pinball that Mayor Mare was the one he needed to see. He was even given a description of what she looked like. There didn't seem to be that many ponies in this building, so it didn't seem difficult to find her. "Excuse me? I'm here looking for Mayor Mare? I was told that she was to be expecting somepony today?"

Aerion flew back and wave back before leaving Dynamo to the nearest in the city and came in Storming "it's happy hour time!" and everybody inside the inn was a guard of a wonderbolt trainee and all cheered at the arrival of the the Recruits asked Aerion "where have you been Lieutenant? we almost started without you!" then aerion chuckled and replied "we couldn't have that could we now?" then he grabbed a mug and said "to the tryouts" and all said "TO THE TRYOUTS!!"

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3 @Sherem

"Hey. Doing you're best is better than not trying at all. So, better to be yourself and no be what you're not. At the moment? No, I don't think there's a tourney being held here in Ponyville. However, you never know. Mister Pinball always told me that this place can be pretty lively. Even how random it can be from time to time. At least...that's what he told me. It seems pretty calm and busy, but I guess looks can be deceiving." He shrugged his shoulders as he wasn't sure what to think. "You can say that again. I don't consider myself a pro, but I'm not too bad of a gamer. My cutie mark represents my love and passion for gaming. At the same time, it also means that I can adapt to both video games and real life, as well. Even if I was the best gamer in the world, then I'll always practice and train to get better. I've learned that you could be the best in the room, but there will be someone else better than you right next door." As they arrived at town hall, Dynamo became crestfallen that Aerion was starting to leave. However, he smiled as he reassured himself that they'd meet again. This town was busy and had a lot to offer. So, he knew he'd run into his friend again. That is, if Aerion did consider him a friend. He decided to file that idea away to reflect upon another time.

"I guess talking and getting to know one another really helped in passing the time. Thanks again for the help, Aerion and I hope to see you around." He waved at the retreating form of the Pegasus stallion, before he walked up towards the door and entered town hall. As he entered the building, he looked around to see if the pony he was looking for was around. He was told by Pinball that Mayor Mare was the one he needed to see. He was even given a description of what she looked like. There didn't seem to be that many ponies in this building, so it didn't seem difficult to find her. "Excuse me? I'm here looking for Mayor Mare? I was told that she was to be expecting somepony today?"

"That would be me." A voice said, as an Earth Pony appeared beside him, "How may I help you today?"

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

"That would be me." A voice said, as an Earth Pony appeared beside him, "How may I help you today?"

As he heard a voice calling out to him, Dynamo looked to the side to see a beige mare with a grey mane, tail and glasses. "Hello, Miss Mayor Mare. It's nice to meet you. Also, yes. I would really appreciate your help. Did you happen to get a letter from an earth pony named Pinball Wizard, by any chance?" He asks, hoping that the letter was sent with no problem. He remembered his teacher telling him that he sent the letter out a week ago, but he still wanted to be sure.

(edited)

(Just going to say Cosmodian's meetings with the other villains still happened)  @Lektra Bolt @Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer @Emerald<3 @Sherem

Cosmodian, along with Sombra in the form of a pendant flew off towards the Storm King's island. The storm clouds surrounding it were quite huge and the thunder crackled above the storming sea. Eventually in the distance, an island appeared with a tall, black tower on it. Cosmodian soared through the clouds, towards it. However unfortunately for him, blue lasers began firing from the tower at him.

The lasers were easily avoided and he landed on the island, to only encounter land mines that sent him flying in the air, with injured legs. The Storm King stepped out, smirking at the success of his automated defenses and then with an arm wave, they stopped and the Storm King, with a flicking movement, sent Cosmodian flying into a wall of rock, knocking him unconscious.Later on, Cosmodian had awoken tied to table in a room on that tower, with the Storm King standing over him.

"Well well, what have we here?" the Storm King asked, turning towards him.

Cosmodian growled and looked towards the Storm King. "Someone who is ready to tear you apart if you don't set me free. I'm giving you one chance, let me go and you shall not be harmed. I came here for you..." Cosmodian growled intensely angrily. 

The Storm King backed away slightly, "W-well...lets not have too much trouble here...my g-ground defens-"

Cosmodian huffed. "But nothing!" he shouted, "If you want any chance to regain an army, you better listen to me." Cosmodian demanded.

The Storm King obeyed and the restraints retracted away, Cosmodian began healing himself as he turned away from the Storm King who held his staff in a jittering manner, he was afraid. "W-who are you?" the Storm King asked.

Cosmodian smirked slightly as his healing spell began to undo the damage done to his legs and his back. "I am Alpha and Omega. I am the beginning and the end. I am planning to destroy the princesses and those who rule over Equestria to make it a place for myself to rule. My name is King Cosmodian." he stated.

The Storm King was still somewhat afraid, "And why did you c-come here??" he was shocked, though he quickly gained his composure, since he was speaking with another royal.

"I came here to get your help. I can easily conquer the land myself, though I learned one thing from those 6 ponies that died years ago, strength in numbers. You are going to help me disrupt Equestrian Airspace and weather patterns to distract the ponies in Equestria. Then, you will gather your army and began an invasion of the nearby Equestrian forces." 

"I can't do that. I made an agreement with the princesses that I wouldn't do such a thing. I just want to be left alone. I don't care about your plans. Leave. Me. Be." Storm King said, in a harsh tone, revealing how he truly felt.

Cosmodian smirked and the Storm King was sent flying against the wall with a telekinetic movement and he got up in his face, his horn ready to impale the Storm King. "You will obey me, or you will have nothing to command, and you will BE nothing!" Cosmodian shouted.

The Storm King quickly abliged. 

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As he heard a voice calling out to him, Dynamo looked to the side to see a beige mare with a grey mane, tail and glasses. "Hello, Miss Mayor Mare. It's nice to meet you. Also, yes. I would really appreciate your help. Did you happen to get a letter from an earth pony named Pinball Wizard, by any chance?" He asks, hoping that the letter was sent with no problem. He remembered his teacher telling him that he sent the letter out a week ago, but he still wanted to be sure.

"Ah!" She said, "You're the stalling here for the tournament, yes? I should have you file in my office, as it arrived just last night. Why don't you come with me so we can get everything sorted out together?" She motioned for him to follow her and walked through the crowd at a respectable pace.

Edited by Emerald<3

5 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

"Ah!" She said, "You're the stalling here for the tournament, yes? I should have you file in my office, as it arrived just last night. Why don't you come with me so we can get everything sorted out together?" She motioned for him to follow her and walked through the crowd at a respectable pace.

Dynamo blinked a couple of times at the mention of a tournament. "Oh, I'm really sorry, but there must be a mistake. I'm not here for a video game tournament. I'm here because Pinball Wizard was leaving his house to me. He said that he doesn't use his summer home that much anymore. So, he was planning to leave the house for me to take care of in his stead. It was sort of his gift to me for graduating. I think he said tournament as a way of getting your attention. If there really is a tourney, then I guess I wasn't informed." He chuckled as he knew how silly his gaming teacher could be. He sighed as he heard that the letter was delivered, before nodding on sorting everything out. "Okay and that sounds good to me, ma'am." He says, while he began to follow Mayor Mare towards her office. All the while, avoiding the small crowd of ponies at a reasonable pace. 

9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo blinked a couple of times at the mention of a tournament. "Oh, I'm really sorry, but there must be a mistake. I'm not here for a video game tournament. I'm here because Pinball Wizard was leaving his house to me. He said that he doesn't use his summer home that much anymore. So, he was planning to leave the house for me to take care of in his stead. It was sort of his gift to me for graduating. I think he said tournament as a way of getting your attention. If there really is a tourney, then I guess I wasn't informed." He chuckled as he knew how silly his gaming teacher could be. He sighed as he heard that the letter was delivered, before nodding on sorting everything out. "Okay and that sounds good to me, ma'am." He says, while he began to follow Mayor Mare towards her office. All the while, avoiding the small crowd of ponies at a reasonable pace. 

They arrived at her office in no time at all. Mayor Mare smiled at the sight of the letter and picked it up with her mouth, "Well." She said, now holding it in her hoof, "Everything seems to be in order. I'll just have to go double check that everything is set up well for your house, so why don't you go explore Ponyville while I do that? There's a nice cafe just around the corner." She suggested, "Then you can come back at meet me here in half an hour."

(edited)

(Dark green - Chrysalis

Lighter green - Chrissy) 

You're worthless

I just woke up recently and went to work, and you're already putting me down. Hello to you too

Well you are worthless. You're not me.

Need I remind you that there is already a Chrysalis. You're just a figment of my imagination, in my own head

Then how come you've never been able to purge me from your head?

I....i don't know. I have to meet the Mayor with these papers, go back to wherever you usually go

Face it, we're stuck with each other. Fine

@Emerald<3 @Dynamo Pad

I was my usual form these days. A tall white Unicorn Mare levitating a large stack of papers, and I walked into Town Hall. It was teal colored magic, with flares of blackness. I wasn't even tired doing this, and the red flower in my mane moved a bit as I moved

"Good day Mayor, I brought your daily paperwork. I thought I'd just being it to Town Hall. Where would you like it?" I looked at her and the visitor with a smile

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

They arrived at her office in no time at all. Mayor Mare smiled at the sight of the letter and picked it up with her mouth, "Well." She said, now holding it in her hoof, "Everything seems to be in order. I'll just have to go double check that everything is set up well for your house, so why don't you go explore Ponyville while I do that? There's a nice cafe just around the corner." She suggested, "Then you can come back at meet me here in half an hour."

@Emerald<3 @Lektra Bolt

As the two entered her office, he noticed the letter pertaining his ownership of the home was still sitting on her desk. As she looked it over, he smiled as everything seemed to check out. "Okay and that's fine. Thanks for letting me know, ma'am. I think I might do just that. Maybe I'll see if there's some place to get something to eat, as well. Just let me know if anything changes and I'll return as soon as possible. I'll see you later, then." He turned around and was about to exit, but stopped as another pony had entered the office. It was a tall, white unicorn mare with a green mane. He decided to walk around her, so as to not disturb the conversation between her and the mayor. "Oh, please excuse me." He says, exiting the office as he started to make his way towards the coffee shop Mayor Mare had mentioned.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

(Dark green - Chrysalis

Lighter green - Chrissy) 

You're worthless

I just woke up recently and went to work, and you're already putting me down. Hello to you too

Well you are worthless. You're not me.

Need I remind you that there is already a Chrysalis. You're just a figment of my imagination, in my own head

Then how come you've never been able to purge me from your head?

I....i don't know. I have to meet the Mayor with these papers, go back to wherever you usually go

Face it, we're stuck with each other. Fine

@Emerald<3 @Dynamo Pad

I was my usual form these days. A tall white Unicorn Mare levitating a large stack of papers, and I walked into Town Hall. It was teal colored magic, with flares of blackness. I wasn't even tired doing this, and the red flower in my mane moved a bit as I moved

"Good day Mayor, I brought your daily paperwork. I thought I'd just being it to Town Hall. Where would you like it?" I looked at her and the visitor with a smile

The Mayor was starting to leave when she was stopped, "Ah, good day! Yes, just on my desk is fine." She pointed to an empty space. 

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3 @Lektra Bolt

As the two entered her office, he noticed the letter pertaining his ownership of the home was still sitting on her desk. As she looked it over, he smiled as everything seemed to check out. "Okay and that's fine. Thanks for letting me know, ma'am. I think I might do just that. Maybe I'll see if there's some place to get something to eat, as well. Just let me know if anything changes and I'll return as soon as possible. I'll see you later, then." He turned around and was about to exit, but stopped as another pony had entered the office. It was a tall, white unicorn mare with a green mane. He decided to walk around her, so as to not disturb the conversation between her and the mayor. "Oh, please excuse me." He says, exiting the office as he started to make his way towards the coffee shop Mayor Mare had mentioned.

The cafe was just around the corner, and was only halfway full. Seeing a new customer, a female unicorn with chocolate colored skin and long, wavy orange mane greeted him at the entrance, "Heya!" She smiled, "Welcome. How may I help you today?"

• Brohoof 1

She doesn't remember you? Is she that scatter brained?

Just shut up.

"I'm sorry, must have missed what I said earlier." I placed the stack on the table. "These came in the mail for you." I turned to leave. "If there's nothing else, I'll be on my way. Just prod the bell on your desk if you need me, as usual."

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

She doesn't remember you? Is she that scatter brained?

Just shut up.

"I'm sorry, must have missed what I said earlier." I placed the stack on the table. "These came in the mail for you." I turned to leave. "If there's nothing else, I'll be on my way. Just prod the bell on your desk if you need me, as usual."

"Thank you. I appreciate your assistance, as always. You, of course are welcome to come talk to me whenever you need anything."

(edited)
4 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

The cafe was just around the corner, and was only halfway full. Seeing a new customer, a female unicorn with chocolate colored skin and long, wavy orange mane greeted him at the entrance, "Heya!" She smiled, "Welcome. How may I help you today?"

As Dynamo made his exit of town hall, he followed the mayor's directions on where to find the cafe. After a couple minutes of searching, he found the location of his destination. It was an outside shop, with chairs, tables and a couple of stools sitting up at the front. As the owner called out to him, Dynamo looked to see a chocolate colored unicorn mare, with a wavy orange mane. He smiled and began to walk up towards her, before he suddenly tripped and started to roll towards the cart. His saddlebag slipped off of his back as he slammed into the front of the shop. A small cup of coffee had been knocked over, before it was spilled on top of Dynamo's head. "Ugh...did somepony get the number of that taxi? Huh...look at all the pretty colors." He chuckled deliriously, while his eyes were spinning. All the while, he tried to regain his senses over what had happened.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As Dynamo made his exit of town hall, he followed the mayor's directions on where to find the coffee shop. After a couple minutes of searching, he found the location of his destination. It was an outside shop, with chairs, tables and a couple of stools sitting up at the front. As the owner called out to him, Dynamo looked to see a chocolate colored unicorn mare, with a wavy orange mane. He smiled and began to walk up towards her, before he suddenly tripped and started to roll towards the cart. His saddlebag slipped off of his back as he slammed into the front of the shop. A small cup of coffee had been knocked over, before it was spilled on top of Dynamo's head. "Ugh...did somepony get the number of that taxi? Huh...look at all the pretty colors." He chuckled deliriously as he tried to regain his senses over what had happened.

The unicorn giggled and levitated a napkin, moving it closer to his face and wiping the stain off. She offered her hoof and helped him up, "I'm Hot Cocoa." She introduced, her pale yellow eyes glistening with interest, "Now, how about that table?" Levitating a single menu, she turned around and walked on. From the front she had looked completely normal, though in the back there was a lack of a tail. Not a single hair was present.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

The unicorn giggled and levitated a napkin, moving it closer to his face and wiping the stain off. She offered her hoof and helped him up, "I'm Hot Cocoa." She introduced, her pale yellow eyes glistening with interest, "Now, how about that table?" Levitating a single menu, she turned around and walked on. From the front she had looked completely normal, though in the back there was a lack of a tail. Not a single hair was present.

As Dynamo shook his head to regain his bearings, he blushed slightly as the unicorn moved closer to him to wipe the stain of coffee off of him. "T-Thank you and I'm sorry about all of that. I hope I didn't damage your cart. I guess I must've lost my footing, or didn't put one hoof in front of the other." He chuckled, smiling sheepishly in slight embarrassment over his actions. As he looked to the mare, he smiled as he accepted her hoof, before being lifted back onto his feet. "It's nice to meet you Hot Cocoa. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo." At the mention of the table, he nods as she levitated a menu to him. As he began to follow her to the table, he couldn't help in noticing that she didn't have a tail. It seemed strange, but not in a bad way. For Dynamo, every pony he knew had a tail. This was a first as he never seen anyone without a tail before. "Uh...excuse me? Cocoa? I was just wondering something. Is there any reason as to why you don't have a tail? I hope you don't mind if I ask. If so, then I apologize. I-It's just that, I've never known anyone without a tail before." He glanced away slightly as he felt bad for asking such a question.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As Dynamo shook his head to regain his bearings, he blushed slightly as the unicorn moved closer to him to wipe the stain of coffee off of him. "T-Thank you and I'm sorry about all of that. I hope I didn't damage your cart. I guess I must've lost my footing, or didn't put one hoof in front of the other." He chuckled, smiling sheepishly in slight embarrassment over his actions. As he looked to the mare, he smiled as he accepted her hoof, before being lifted back onto his feet. "It's nice to meet you Hot Cocoa. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo." At the mention of the table, he nods as she levitated a menu to him. As he began to follow her to the table, he couldn't help in noticing that she didn't have a tail. It seemed strange, but not in a bad way. For Dynamo, every pony he knew had a tail. This was a first as he never seen anyone without a tail before. "Uh...excuse me? Cocoa? I was just wondering something. Is there any reason as to why you don't have a tail? I hope you don't mind if I ask. If so, then I apologize. I-It's just that, I've never known anyone without a tail before." He glanced away slightly as he felt bad for asking such a question.

She blushed at the question, "Not many ponies have." She commented, "I was just born without one." She noticed his strange horn, but didn't bother to comment as she set him down on his table. 

3 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

She blushed at the question, "Not many ponies have." She commented, "I was just born without one." She noticed his strange horn, but didn't bother to comment as she set him down on his table. 

Dynamo looked back to Cocoa and gave her an apologetic look. "I guess I can understand why. Perhaps they didn't want to sound rude and ask you out of nowhere. Still, I'm glad you told me and I'm sorry for the random question." As they reached the table, he pulled out the chair and took his seat. Once he began to look through the menu, he glanced up to see Cocoa staring at him. He wanted to ask, but stopped as it looked like she was staring at his unicorn horn. "Um...is everything okay? Were you staring at my unicorn horn? If you want to know anything, then feel free to ask. I think it's only fair since I asked you about your tail."

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo looked back to Cocoa and gave her an apologetic look. "I guess I can understand why. Perhaps they didn't want to sound rude and ask you out of nowhere. Still, I'm glad you told me and I'm sorry for the random question." As they reached the table, he pulled out the chair and took his seat. Once he began to look through the menu, he glanced up to see Cocoa staring at him. He wanted to ask, but stopped as it looked like she was staring at his unicorn horn. "Um...is everything okay? Were you staring at my unicorn horn? If you want to know anything, then feel free to ask. I think it's only fair since I asked you about your tail."

@Emerald<3

Now what are we doing?

On to my next job. Or well they're all current

I love how I can gather intelligence on all my enemies for my eventual return. You're still worthless, but you're good for something at least

You're not even real!

By this time I had arrived at the coffee shop. And entered through the back door. My boss was Coffee Mix. "Chrissy you're late! Get to serving and taking orders!" she called out from behind the bar. I couldn't even see what she was doing at the moment, it was just a mess of levitating ingredients

I sighed and headed out, putting on my barista hat and realizing my next order was the blue Unicorn from earlier. 

"Whoa, hello." I coughed surprised as I levitated my pad with the orders and a quill. It was surrounded by a teal magic with black sparks arcing around it. "I'm seeing you a lot today." Placing the quill to the pad, I asked a most important question. "What can I get you two? Would the gentle stallion want to order for the lady?" 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)
3 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Emerald<3

Now what are we doing?

On to my next job. Or well they're all current

I love how I can gather intelligence on all my enemies for my eventual return. You're still worthless, but you're good for something at least

You're not even real!

By this time I had arrived at the coffee shop. And entered through the back door. My boss was Coffee Mix. "Chrissy you're late! Get to serving and taking orders!" she called out from behind the bar, I couldn't even see what she was doing at the moment, it was just a mess of levitating ingredients

I sighed and headed out, putting on my batista hat and realizing my next order was the blue Unicorn from earlier. 

"Whoa, hello." I coughed surprised as I levitated my pad with the orders and a quill. It was surrounded by a real magic with black sparks arcing around it. "I'm seeing you a lot today." Placing the quill to the pad, I asked a most important question. "What can I get you two? Would the gentle stallion want to order for the lady?" 

As he waited patiently for any question he had of him, he blinked suddenly as he heard someone was calling out to him. He turned in the direction of the voice to see the same white unicorn mare from earlier. "I guess it can't be a coincidence that we meet again. Maybe it's fate that we were meant to meet. Either that, or this town isn't as gigantic as I was told." He chuckled, before looking down at the menu once more. "Hmm...I guess I'll take an iced hot chocolate, please. Also, I'm not sure if she's a customer. She helped me to the table, so I can only guess that she works at the cafe. I could be wrong as I just moved here and arrived today." He says, looking back up to the white unicorn with a smile. "By the way, I don't think we personally met. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. It's nice to meet you, miss...?"

Edited by Dynamo Pad

19 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As he waited patiently for any question he had of him, he blinked suddenly as he heard someone was calling out to him. He turned in the direction of the voice to see the same white unicorn mare from earlier. "I guess it can't be a coincidence that we meet again. Maybe it's fate that we were meant to meet. Either that, or this town isn't as gigantic as I was told." He chuckled, before looking down at the menu once more. "Hmm...I guess I'll take an iced hot chocolate, please. Also, I'm not sure if she's a customer. She helped me to the table, so I can only guess that she works at the coffee shop. I could be wrong as I just moved here and arrived today." He says, looking back up to the white unicorn with a smile. "By the way, I don't think we personally met. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. It's nice to meet you, miss...?"

Then Aerion came into the coffee house as discreet as he could and whispered something at one of the employees about a special beverage they used for their coffee "You still have few bottles don't you, I bet you do and I will pay for them we just can't let the party die out like this dude, come on" 

(edited)

I wrote that down and ripped the page out, sending it out to Coffee Mix to be made, giving him a smile. I'd also included an order for myself. Coffee and three slices of cake, one for each of us. I'd pay for this

"Actually it's neither. I do odd jobs around town to earn bits, and help out. Whoever needs help can just ring a bell I've given them and I'll show up. They also know if I don't respond, I'm probably busy." I motioned to a bracelet on my right fore hoof. "This piece of Magitek is enchanted to synch with the bells. It rings and tells me where I'm needed. The coffee shop here happened to need me."

By this time there was a ding of a bell, meaning the order was done. "I'm Chrissy, just Chrissy. I'm afraid my name is not that fancy, Mister Pad." the bell rang again. "Coming boss!" I turned to leave. "I'll be right back. Oh right. You prefer Dynamo."

I ran off and then came back levitating the iced hot chocolate, my coffee, and the three slices of chocolate cake. "These slices are on me, to celebrate making a new friend. They're made with love. Coffee Mix makes everything with love."

I placed everything on the table, keeping my own slice and my coffee still up in the air. The teal colored magic aura crackled with black arcs occasionally as I sat down to take small bites and sips

The shop wasn't that busy

You're disgustingly polite

I don't care what you think. Also I have to be polite so the customers come back and actually enjoy their time here

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I wrote that down and ripped the page out, sending it out to Coffee Mix to be made, giving him a smile. I'd also included an order for myself. Coffee and three slices of cake, one for each of us. I'd pay for this

"Actually it's neither. I do odd jobs around town tor earn bits, and help out. Whoever needs help can just ring a bell I've given them and I'll show up. They also know if I don't respond, I'm probably busy." I motioned to a bracelet on my right fore hoof. "This piece of Magitek is enchanted to synch with the bells. It rings and tells me where I'm needed. The coffee shop here happened to need me."

By this time there was a ding of a bell, meaning the order was done. "I'm Chrissy, just Chrissy. I'm afraid name is not that fancy, Mister Pad." the bell rang again. "Coming boss!" I turned to rksbe. "I'll be right back. Oh right. You prefer Dynamo."

I ran off and then came back levitating the iced hot chocolate, my coffee, and the three slices of chocolate cake. "These slices are on me, to celebrate making a new friend. They're made with love. Coffee Mix makes everything with love."

I placed everything on the table, keeping my own slice and my coffee still up in the air. The teal colored magic aura crackled with black arcs occasionally as I sat down.

The shop wasn't that busy

You're disgustingly polite

I don't care what you think. Also I have to be polite so the customers come back and actually enjoy their time here

@Sherem

As he listened to the white unicorn mare, he took notice of the bracelet upon her right fore hoof. "Oh, I see and that's pretty cool. It sounds pretty nice to be able to help others when doing odd jobs around town. I remember my old teacher told me that there is an arcade around town? If so, then I was told that they are accepting new hires. So, I might help out there, while trying to work on my goal for the future. I got to say that the bracelet must be pretty useful, but it must be a hassle at times."

As he heard a dinging noise in the back of the shop, he watched as the white unicorn mare turned to leave and get their orders. He wanted to comment about her name, but stopped as she said she'd return soon. He could only nod as she remembered his name. Once she returned, he was momentarily surprised that she brought them not only their coffee's, but three slices of cake. "Thank you, but you didn't have to do that. How much were the slices of cake. I'll be sure to pay you back for that."

As he levitated his saddlebag over to him to grab his wallet, he stopped momentarily as he saw Aerion at the coffee shop. "Hey, Aerion! I didn't think I'd see you so soon! Come sit down with us, if that's okay with you." He smiled, waving towards the stallion to join them. It was then that Dynamo looked back to Chrissy with the same smile. "It's nice to meet you Chrissy and that's a nice name." It was then that his smile faded, before he stared at her with a look of confusion upon his face. "Wait a minute. You said friend's right? We're r-really friends?" He asks, feeling nervous and worried all of a sudden.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad

Aerion saw Dynamo and said "hey!! I'm actually on a way to continue a celebration! but we can chat next time! or you guys can join me!" soon the owner Coffee Mix gave him the bottles he was needing "Although I have to say it's a wild one back at that inn!" he said with an excited voice "I have to get going, before it runs dry!" he then goes out of the coffee shop

Edited by Sherem
  • Brohoof 1