Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Elements Reincarnated (RP)

Emerald Heart

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Dynamo Pad @Emerald<3

No! No! I will not be confined again!

Yes. Yes you will.

I will never be gone. I am part of you. You can't get rid of me. You are soft.

Just shut up and accept that I have friends, and what do you have?

What do I have? I have you, my dear

That's true. I am you, a better you

I need a rest. Talk to me later

I felt Chrysalis receding into my subconscious. I was myself again, for the time being. I stood up on my hooves and shook my head, my long messy teal mane waving around as I headed over to Starlight to hug her

"Thank you Starlight Glimmer for your help this month. My friend, you should probably send that Dark Magic somewhere safe before it corrupts you." I let go of her and stood up. "I should probably go find Dynamo now, and get out of your way."

I bowed to her. "Know that I am always on your side, even if it might not always look like I am. I may have to do things we both regret, but I try to be good to ponies and changelings."

I then headed out of the room to find Dynamo, bid him farewell for the day, get back to the Cafe to clock out, as well as maybe head off to my next job afterwards

She nodded weakly, concealing the magic into a large mason jar and using her magic to teleport it somewhere safe. Starlight reached out to hug him, but collapsed instead. 

She kay be a skilled unicorn, but even she had her limits.

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

I sensed she was not feeling well after this. I was feeling lightheaded as well. Returning for a moment, I placed her in one of the old thrones to rest, particularly Twilight's

Not wanting to intrude on her hospitality, I hobbled off through the halls. I wasn't quite okay yet and was shaking from side to side, hitting into a wall each time I moved. The thumps and thunks sent reverberations down the halls

The large castle was empty nowadays. I think?

I still felt sick as I wandered through the halls looking for my friend. Maybe I could find where Dynamo wandered off to. Failing that, I'd probably take a nap in one of the spare rooms

So much for work. My bracelet was ringing, but I needed rest

• Brohoof 1

Rose placed the cup down and stood up on her hind legs, where she was almost taller than any pony there, then she picked up the cup and started to walk around as she took sips of it, seeing if there was anyone to help.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
11 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Dynamo Pad @Emerald<3

No! No! I will not be confined again!

Yes. Yes you will.

I will never be gone. I am part of you. You can't get rid of me. You are soft.

Just shut up and accept that I have friends, and what do you have?

What do I have? I have you, my dear

That's true. I am you, a better you

I need a rest. Talk to me later

I felt Chrysalis receding into my subconscious. I was myself again, for the time being. I stood up on my hooves and shook my head, my long messy teal mane waving around as I headed over to Starlight to hug her

"Thank you Starlight Glimmer for your help with this week's episode. My friend, you should probably send that Dark Magic somewhere safe before it corrupts you." I let go of her and stood up. "I should probably go find Dynamo now, and get out of your way."

I bowed to her. "Know that I am always on your side, even if it might not always look like I am. I may have to do things we both regret, but I try to be good to ponies and changelings."

I then headed out of the room to find Dynamo, bid him farewell for the day, get back to the Cafe to clock out, as well as maybe head off to my next job afterwards

11 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

She nodded weakly, concealing the magic into a large mason jar and using her magic to teleport it somewhere safe. Starlight reached out to hug him, but collapsed instead. 

She kay be a skilled unicorn, but even she had her limits.

@reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer

Dynamo had become concerned as he didn't receive an answer from either Starlight or Chrissy. He turned back to see if everything was okay, but stopped as he was somewhat surprised as to what was going on. He vaguely remembered that Chrissy had a darker green aura to her magic, but there had been a sort of ebony tint to it. Now he had seen the ebony aura become more focused as the energy was being drained away. "Uh, okay...I think I might have overstayed my welcome in the castle. I was just told to help bring Chrissy to the castle. So, I'll be on my way. I'm sorry to have bothered either of you. See ya!" He quickly stated, before stumbling out of the map room and walked briskly down the hall. His heart rate had begun to increase as he could see every single door in the castle was the same. 'Do I have to really go through every single door to find an exit, or what?' He thought, wondering which door would be the best choice.

Upon further inspection, Dynamo had begun to notice tiny signs on top of the door frame. Each sign had what room each door lead to scribbled on said signs. With a sigh of relief, the blue unicorn continued to walk down the hallway, until he could find the exit. The search had taken time, but Dynamo had finally found the front door after a bit of trouble. "Phew. Glad I was able to find the door. I hope I don't have to come back here for a while. I just hope Chrissy is okay. Whatever that was all about." He muttered to himself as he pushed open the front door and begun walking down the steps and back onto the road. He began to trot away from the castle and back towards town. Particularly, town hall as he wondered if half an hour had passed. Only time would tell as he could see the town square had come into view.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Four Years Ago:

To think that Copper Strikes saw the most heartbreaking tragedy of anything would be an absolute understatement.  The moment he saw the old Elements of Harmony lose their lives had him in such tears that it could almost be heard for miles.  He became good friends with them a month ago, and it was almost impossible to see them go.  He went to their side and started bawling out, hugging each and every one of them.

Present Day:

That day still got to him, but not nearly as much as before.  Now he had moved on from the tragedy and chose to live a little like Pinkie Pie, while still being himself.

@Dynamo Pad

Sadly, when he was walking he bumped onto a unicorn pony.  "I'm so sorry!" he frantically said to the unicorn.  "I didn't see where I was going!"

(edited)
18 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Four Years Ago:

To think that Copper Strikes saw the most heartbreaking tragedy of anything would be an absolute understatement.  The moment he saw the old Elements of Harmony lose their lives had him in such tears that it could almost be heard for miles.  He became good friends with them a month ago, and it was almost impossible to see them go.  He went to their side and started bawling out, hugging each and every one of them.

Present Day:

That day still got to him, but not nearly as much as before.  Now he had moved on from the tragedy and chose to live a little like Pinkie Pie, while still being himself.

@Dynamo Pad

Sadly, when he was walking he bumped onto a unicorn pony.  "I'm so sorry!" he frantically said to the unicorn.  "I didn't see where I was going!"

As Dynamo was making his way back into town, he looked from side to side. Trying to remember how to get to town hall once again. "I know town hall was just down the road here somewhere. If I know where that cafe was, then I'll have a good sense of direction." He sighed, shaking his head as he already lost. 'I just hope I'll be able to find my way around town, while I'm staying in Ponyville.' He was so caught up in his thoughts, he didn't realize he had bumped into an earth pony. He fell to the ground as his saddlebag fell off of his back. "I'm okay. The ground was able to break my fall." He shook his head to try and regain his bearings.

After seeing the other pony, Dynamo sat up, while giving the earth pony an apologetic look. "It's okay, but I should apologize. I was deep in thought that I wasn't watching where I was going. So, I guess we had a lot on our minds, huh?" He chuckled to try and lighten the mood, before standing up and walking over to the fallen earth pony. He extended his hoof for said earth pony to take and stand up. "Are you okay? I hope you're not hurt."

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer
Rose gulped down the rest of her coffee and placed it on a random stall as she passed. She thought about the job and decided if she can use her magic, then she will work at the cafe. She closed her eyes to concentrate, and allowed her shadow to wiggle a bit, barely noticeable, but not enough to scare any pony. She wanted something to do beside deal with her father laziness. She opened her eyes to see her shadow was a foot in the air and willed it back down, then she noticed the unicorn from earlier at the cafe talking to an earth pony, but without the other one. She started to walked towards them to get a few answers.

39 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose gulped down the rest of her coffee and placed it on a random stall as she passed. She thought about the job and decided if she can use her magic, then she will work at the cafe. She closed her eyes to concentrate, and allowed her shadow to wiggle a bit, barely noticeable, but not enough to scare any pony. She wanted something to do beside deal with her father laziness. She opened her eyes to see her shadow was a foot in the air and willed it back down, then she noticed the unicorn from earlier at the cafe talking to an earth pony, but without the other one. She started to walked towards them to get a few answers.

@reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer

As he was helping up the blue earth pony, Dynamo’s ears perked as he could hear the sounds of hoof steps approaching. He looked over towards the sound of the hoof steps to see a Pegasus was walking towards them. However, what caught his eye was the Pegasus pony’s shadow was a foot off of the ground. 

Dynamo’s jaw dropped slightly, but not in fear. He was in utter amazement as he never saw an ability like that. Especially for a Pegasus. He looked at the Pegasus mare with a neutral expression, but tried to smile slightly. “Hello. Is everything okay. Do you need any help with anything, Miss?”

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As he was helping up the blue earth pony, Dynamo’s ears perked as he could hear the sounds of hoof steps approaching. He looked over towards the sound of the hoof steps to see a Pegasus was walking towards them. However, what caught his eye was the Pegasus pony’s shadow was a foot off of the ground. 

Dynamo’s jaw dropped slightly, but not in fear. He was in utter amazement as he never saw an ability like that. Especially for a Pegasus. He looked at the Pegasus mare with a neutral expression, but tried to smile slightly. “Hello. Is everything okay. Do you need any help with anything, Miss?”

@reader8363

Copper saw that he was a little late on his response to the unicorn, and waited for his turn to speak.  He knew it was rude to speak when not spoken to.

Rose stopped next to them with being a half of a foot taller, due to being on her hind legs, and said, "Just call me Rose, I'm retired from my last job. Just a few questions. I seen that you're new and making a few friends. So, what happen to the other one? She glanced between Dynamo and Copper and added, "First, why don't you two tell me your names."

23 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose stopped next to them with being a half of a foot taller, due to being on her hind legs, and said, "Just call me Rose, I'm retired from my last job. Just a few questions. I seen that you're new and making a few friends. So, what happen to the other one? She glanced between Dynamo and Copper and added, "First, why don't you two tell me your names."

@DwhitetheGamer

As the Pegasus, now named Rose stood next to them, Dynamo nodded as she gave them her name. "It's nice to meet you Rose and you're right on that. I just moved here from Fillydelphia and I just got to town today." He felt nervous as she mentioned that he had been making some friends. He wondered if it was easy to make a friend, or if mostly everyone in this town were happy to make a friend. "Oh, you mean Chrissy? Apparently, she was having a sort of headache and wasn't feeling good. We teleported to the the giant castle outside of town. Starlight Glimmer has been helping Chrissy out with whatever was going on earlier." He says, nodding at the mention of giving her their names. "My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. And this..." He pointed to the blue earth pony, before raising his eyebrows in surprise. "Oh, please forgive me. We never got a chance to talk after we bumped into each other. I don't even know your name." He grinned sheepishly, while rubbing the back of his neck with his hoof.

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As the Pegasus, now named Rose stood next to them, Dynamo nodded as she gave them her name. "It's nice to meet you Rose and you're right on that. I just moved here from Fillydelphia and I just got to town today." He felt nervous as she mentioned that he had been making some friends. He wondered if it was easy to make a friend, or if mostly everyone in this town were happy to make a friend. "Oh, you mean Chrissy? Apparently, she was having a sort of headache and wasn't feeling good. We teleported to the the giant castle outside of town. Starlight Glimmer has been helping Chrissy out with whatever was going on earlier." He says, nodding at the mention of giving her their names. "My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. And this..." He pointed to the blue earth pony, before raising his eyebrows in surprise. "Oh, please forgive me. We never got a chance to talk after we bumped into each other. I don't even know your name." He grinned sheepishly, while rubbing the back of his neck with his hoof.

@reader8363

"Uh..." Copper seemed a bit surprised.  He probably had seen this unicorn before, but he wasn't to sure.  "I think I have seen you before, and I think it was when I was in an Arcade.  My name is Copper Strikes, anyway.  Who might you be?"

(edited)
4 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@reader8363

"Uh..." Copper seemed a bit surprised.  He probably had seen this unicorn before, but he wasn't to sure.  "I think I have seen you before, and I think it was when I was in an Arcade.  My name is Copper Strikes, anyway.  Who might you be?"

@reader8363

Dynamo could only raise an eyebrow in confusion as the earth pony, now known as Copper Strikes, had known him. "You were in an arcade? Which arcade are we talking about? I've only ever been in one arcade back in Fillydelphia. It's the one almost in the middle of town. I've seen a lot of gamer's show up over the years, so I hope you can forgive me." He says, giving Copper an apologetic look. "I guess with all of the confusion going on, you might not have heard me well. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo." He says, offering a hoof for Copper to shake. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

(edited)

@DwhitetheGamer @Lektra Bolt @Emerald<3 @Dynamo Pad

After some further interactions between The Storm King, Sombra and Cosmodian, Cosmodian had teleported them all back to his lair in a jungle. Pretty much the same lair that Grogar was using in the show. The 3 of them walked inside once they were teleported by Cosmodian himself to it, Sombra and The Storm King bickering behind Cosmodian. Finally Cosmodian walked up to a large podium with an orange orb on it, a room that was intersection of various rooms and such within the lair.

"SILENCE!" he shouted, stomping a hoof. Sombra and the Storm King instantly shut up and turned to face Cosmodian, who spoke, "Now that we have you 2 gathered here today, I am going to be bringing the so called 'Lord Tirek', and 'Queen Chrysalis here. If any of you have any objections to that I will silence you. You will not cause any issues with them, and you will stay quiet as I bring them here." he said, in a calmer, though more demanding voice.

The Storm King and Sombra backed away and stayed quiet as Cosmodian's horn flared a green color, then fired at a spot on the floor and Queen Chrysalis was summoned in a black cloud. Tirek was summoned aswell, with a red beam in the other direction. Tirek could only smirk and start cackling. 

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

In my lethragy I had eventually bumped into a door to a room, tumbled into the bed, and dozed off. Didn't even change forms, didn't need to. 

I was having a dream where Chrysalis and I were arguing, as usual. It was actually a lucid dream for both of us and we were literally fighting

I felt something weird. An energy swirling around me. I only had time to sit up in bed. "Oh Buck, what now?" 

~*~*~

Appearing in a cave and scanning around for life, I stumbled around and bumped into the nearest body, which happened to be Tirek. "Tirek?" I went wide eyed. It must have looked extremely strange to everyone around as a random tall white Unicorn with a flower in her mane appeared there, stumbling lethargic from just having woken up and recovering from the procedure Starlight did

I transformed into Chrysalis and flared up my magic. The teal aura was intertwined with darkness, something Sombra should pick up on. I had quickly scanned around the room and picked up another source of Dark Magic nearby

Get with the program or let me take over. I'm still tired too

No I got this. You're just along for the ride. As if you even know what's going on here better than me?

I don't. I just woke up too. I still remember that dream we had

Just shut up and let me handle this!

"Who dares summon the Queen of the Changelings?! What is this? I was enjoying a nap after a particularly enjoyable feast." I completely lied, but I can't have others knowing I'm a different Chrysalis

You're worthless. They'll never buy this bad act

Just shut up! 

You're wasting your talents. I'd just blast the room

And then whoever teleported us as well as the other bad guys would overpower us

They'll kill you anyway, your acting is terrible

Just shut up, I have many regretful years experience being you. I think I can pull this off

Your funeral

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Lektra Bolt

Tirek looked very weak, old and crabby though his cackling ceased as he looked at Chrysalis. "My my, what have we here...a changeling?" he asked as he looked over at Cosmodian with a grin. His prior meeting with Cosmodian lead him to believe he would be freed, and freed he was. Tirek was rather eager to gain his power and muscles back, but that likely would have to wait for a second.

Cosmodian began to walk towards the table with the orb on it. Sombra, Tirek, and the Storm King all approached him, likely Chrysalis did aswell. "It was I, you may call me...King Cosmodian." he said, looking towards Chrysalis in an authoritarian glare. Tirek looked over at Chrysalis again, "What were doing, hmmm? Infiltrating pony lands....?" he asked with a leering, power hungry grin, while Sombra took a step forward as the others looked at him. "I sense...dark magic? Within a changeling? How is that possible?" he asked, with a dark, though rather curious glare. Cosmodian merely watched as they talked, intently, Tirek and the Storm King did much the same, letting Sombra and Chrysalis 'have the floor' for now.

Edited by Califorum

(edited)

@Califorum

"Actually I have been infiltrating the ponies, and I've learned many things. At the time you summoned me, I was just sleeping after a meal." I let out a burp of pink magical energy and wobbled a bit. "Hmm not quite digested yet."

I listened as the king introduced himself and then let us converse.

Turning to Sombra to answer his question after that was done for the moment, I sat down on my back hooves on a nearby rock. "As I said, I've learned things. One of which is........." I flared up with Dark Magic, completely controlling it and not getting the same waves in the eyes that I'd heard about others usually getting. "......... this. My mastery of Dark Magic is impeccable." I let out a blast through a nearby existing hole in the wall, making it wider and shaking the temple a bit. I hoped Cosmodian wouldn't be too upset at me, gotta keep up appearances.

After that demonstration I turned to question Sombra. "And you? How are you alive? Didn't those insufferable Six beat you twice before they died?" 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Lektra Bolt

Tirek seemed quite curious about Chrysalis though before he could speak Chrysalis kept going and showed her display of power. Sombra seemed a little impressed and Cosmodian didn't seem to care, nothing important was damaged so he didn't care. Sombra took a step forward.

"That is quite impressive, I was never aware of the fact that someone of your kind could be capable of such things...and as for how I am...alive those puny 6 ponies didn't think about what my actual essence is. My influence is everywhere, everywhere there is a dark crystal, I am there. All they did was...temporarily disable my physical form, I had to work up the energy to create another."  he said quite regally in a rather prideful tone. He seemed especially glad that the mane 6 were dead.

Edited by Califorum

(edited)

Well well, we're not dead........

Of course we're not dead. I am you.

I'd still prefer to blast the room 

I've already told you what would happen.

You said it yourself earlier. You're much stronger. We can handle them

And what would you do when you have to face Cosmodian? We've felt his level. Even with our power we can't match that

Silence. Silence from the peanut gallery. Yup I can handle this way better. I shrugged my fore hooves, this exchange taking less than a millisecond.

"Interesting. So you don't need revival spells from an outside source. I have always known some magic spells but it's only in the last couple of years that I've expanded my repertoire to include use of the darkness, since I found a way to expand my knowledge. You do mind control, I do it as well. I've just expanded beyond this. Learning the shadow was a natural step." A complete lie, but I can't tell them I'm literally made of it. I laid back and looked over at Tirek

"Hungry? You look like you could use a snack." I was actually recovering from the lethargy. I flared up my horn and tossed a nice sized glob of darkness to Tirek. "Have a taste. You like?" I cackled, realizing I'd found a temporary replacement for Starlight during this infiltration

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt

Sombra nodded in reply to what Chrysalis had said there. "And while I was in banishment I took advantage of the time to begin a better plan. Doing it brute force failed twice and I wasn't going to try that a 3rd time. What I intend on doing is getting rid of the leadership first, and then showing off my tactics. That way, I will not risk them having any sort of forewarning and knowledge of what I am doing. I will hit them suddenly and I will take them out just as suddenly." Sombra said, with a hint of anger and desire for revenge in his words. Then he went quiet as Chysalis turned to Tirek.

Tirek licked his lips, his long tongue sticking out and writhing hungrily as he began to chow down on the glob of darkness and drain its essence, savoring it deeply as it has been a long time since he had a taste of magic. As a result, Tirek seemed to get slightly stronger and bigger, he cackled. "Yes yes...give me more while your at it too..I need more, much much more...but this will do for now, it has been a long time since I felt like this..." he cackled.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose nodded and said as she lowered herself back down and curled her wings in, "It's nice to meet you, Dynamo and Copper. I've taken from context that you two play games. So, you went to the dead princess' castle, where now are you off to?

@DwhitetheGamer

As Rose lowered herself back towards the ground and folded her wings, Dynamo smiled and nodded at her greeting and assumption. "You've got that right. Video games are a part of my cutie mark, after all. My cutie mark represents my love and passion for video games, but it also allows me to adapt to different thing in video games and real life." He knew it might sound confusing, but he felt it was good to let both Rose and Copper know. "Yes, actually. I was in Princess Twilight's castle. Now that I know it was the actual castle. You see, this white unicorn mare, named Chrissy, was feeling unwell. She teleported me to the castle and wanted to get some help from Starlight Glimmer. I decided to leave as I didn't know what was going on and I just wanted to help Chrissy out. I'm currently heading towards town hall to see if my house was finalized. I moved here today and I was going to claim the house that my gaming teacher had left for me. Do you happen to know where town hall is? I seem to have gotten lost...again." He chuckled slightly, while blushing in embarrassment. "Maybe the three of us can walk together and talk. Maybe get to know each other, if that's okay with you two."

• Brohoof 1

"Yes yes. I can bet it's about the Crystal Empire. You and your Crystal Empire. Always with the Crystal Empire." I waved my right hoof mockingly. "If you'd like we can practice magic together later, or we can just have a fight and I'll school you. Either way you'll learn something." I turned to Tirek and watched him devour the portion and yawned.

Okay I'm actually a bit impressed at how well this is going. You're handling it as I would have. Besides blasting the room, this would have been Plan B

Really? Not going to mock me?

Oh no, I still hate you and myself for putting up with you, but at least we're not dead.

Right right 

But are you sure it's wise giving magic to Tirek? What if he gets too strong?

Uhh, maybe by that time we'll actually be friends? 

Friends? Friendship? Ugh! You've learned nothing!

Actually, I've learned everything. It's you who haven't learned anything

Your funeral. 

Chrysalis withdrew back into the recesses of my mind as I threw another glob to Tirek. "That's all you get for now Lord Tirek, enjoy. We'll meet later and discuss a meal plan maybe. Let's make sure we have everything in order for now." I said this as I laid back on the rock like a recliner, mocking his title a little.

Was Cosmodian going to speak again? 

(edited)

@Lektra Bolt

Sombra growled in deep anger. "Your lucky we are allies, for the time being. You were always rather eager to blabber on and gloat, well, this time you will see where not doing that gets me." he said in a rather warning tone, though still prideful. 

Tirek huffed slightly and then proceeded to sit down on another rock. "We'll see..." he said, rolling his eyes as he began devouring the other glob hungrily. Sombra and the Storm King proceeded to take seats. Sombra had started an argument with the Storm King about who was a better king, leading Tirek to interject on the matter but before much more was said Cosmodian growled. "Silence! All of you! Now, we need to go over a plan I have laid out. Do you know how those 6...puny ponies were so successful?" he asked.

"Because I made a flaw in my plan to conquer the Crystal Empire?" Sombra asked.

"Because they are too lucky and that I didn't crush them instantly...?" Tirek asked.

Cosmodian huffed. "Those are but small parts of why they all defeated you. It's because they were a formidable force! They used their magic together and combined their power and worked together!" the small crowd seemed to consider and start thinking, though it sounded awfully like 'friendship', which they all despised to different extents.

"What are you suggesting?" The Storm King asked, curiously.

Cosmodian growled. "I suggest nothing." he said, hopping onto the table that was infront of them. "I DEMAND that you join me in our quest to rid Equestria of its current rulers and usher in a new era of fear and darkness!" he said, stomping to emphasize his point. The others merely looked together, though Sombra really wanted to get going on taking over the crystal empire...

Edited by Califorum

(edited)

I kept my mouth shut as he spoke and nodded. I did want to stay on at least okay terms with Sombra. "Yes of course we are allies. I merely hope we could spar at some point, being that now we share a common magic affinity." I then winked at him, hoping he would at least consider the invitation to spar?

When the others offered their own reasons for why they lost, I offered my own. "Because a small group infiltrated my castle, and then that traitor Thorax took over my hive?" But I didn't press it further than that. The only reason I knew about it was I'd infiltrated with them without their knowledge

"Friendship? Bleh!" I probably was the first to come to the conclusion. "We are allies united to a common goal, we aren't friends."

Noticing he was unsure, I spoke to King Sombra, who seemed itching to leave. "Have you considered sparring with me sometime? You've already been destroyed twice. Consider it, at least." I then pushed him a bit toward Cosmodian, hoping he wouldn't be a lone wolf and join us. 

"I'm in." I placed my right fore hoof forward in loyalty. Of course I'd have to betray them later........ 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2