Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Elements Reincarnated (RP)

Emerald Heart

(edited)

@Lektra Bolt

After Cosmodian's little speech the rest of them nodded in understanding. Sombra huffed, "Fine. I suppose it would be decent practice before I get started on my conquest." he said, reluctantly putting his hoof forward into the table. He was still rather itching to go, itching to conquer, itching for revenge.

Tirek cackled, "This was actually a rather smart plan, all of us had our faults...and together we can conquer..." he said somewhat sarcastically, though he indeed did put his claw forward as he looked to Chrysalis. 

The Storm King had his arms crossed and was sitting there, bored and not really seeming to want to be around them, though he stepped forward. "This is only temporary. After this, I will go back on my island with my army and be done with all of this." he said, somewhat annoyed though he put his claw forward.

Cosmodian huffed. "Finally we are getting somewhere. Maybe this won't actually be a miserable failure like I had thought earlier." he put his hoof forward. All of them hooves almost touching. "Now, I have some places to scout out for a potential artifact. Now, you lot can stick together. Don't go too far since beyond where this temple ends, it's dangerous. Explore at your own peril, after that I will reveal our actual plan." Cosmodian said, in a calmer tone. Then he got up and proceeded to leave, then flying away. 

The Storm King threw his arms in the air. "You know what, buck this, I'm going to go check out whats beyond this place. I really don't care if anyone wants to join me or not, feel free to argue and destroy each other when I am gone. I'll be back by dark." he said, and proceeded to walk down the steps of the temple to go explore the area. 

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Dynamo Pad

Rose nodded and said, "Of course, I'll show you the way there, I was sorta heading that way as well" She turned around and started to head towards the city hall, while keeping track on Dynamo and Copper.

@DwhitetheGamer

Dynamo gave Rose a kind smile as he began to follow her towards town hall. "Hey, Copper. Did you want to follow along? If not, then maybe we can meet up later at the arcade. My old teacher told me that there's an arcade around here. I hope he wasn't wrong." He chuckled slightly, before turning back towards Rose. "So, how long have you been in Ponyville for, or are you just visiting? You said you were sort of heading towards town hall. Did you need to meet up with the mayor for any reason?" 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt

It had been a few hours since the Storm King had left. After a while of bickering and arguing the villains seemed to gradually come to a bit of an agreement and calm down. Tirek deciding to slump down and take a short snooze to kill time. While Sombra just paced back and forth, rather bored, he seemed to be constantly thinking and occasionally created dark crystal sculptures for his entertainment. Then Cosmodian had returned, looking disappointed

. "I hope you all have behaved." Cosmodian huffed as he looked over the lot of them.

"Did you find what you were looking for? I believe you mentioned that before you left." King Sombra said to Cosmodian.

"No I didn't. I wasn't able to find it and I wasn't about to waste my time more than I have already today. Now, I have rooms for you. Come." Cosmodian said in a calmer tone. He began walking them about, there were rooms for them all. Tirek had gotten up and followed, aswell as Sombra. Cosmodian showed them the rooms.

The rooms were somewhat bare and bland, though they were of a decent size and even had some commodities, portraits of each villain in each, aswell as the rooms were themed a certain way towards each villain, themed with things Cosmodian had thought they liked. Then Cosmodian noticed something. Someone was missing.

"Hmm. Where did the Storm King run off to?" he asked, somewhat annoyed that he wasn't here.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad
Rose stopped, turned to Dynamo, and said, "I've been here for the past 2 years and 9 months, after my work slowed down and the last few were here. The house is not far from the town hall." She turned back around and continued walking back to the town hall

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Dynamo Pad
Rose stopped, turned to Dynamo, and said, "I've been here for the past 2 years and 9 months, after my work slowed down and the last few were here. The house is not far from the town hall." She turned back around and continued walking back to the town hall

@DwhitetheGamer

As Rose stopped to turn to Dynamo, he also stopped in place in wonder why she stopped walking. He was slightly grateful as he hoped that Copper was also still following then group. “That’s just about three years that you’ve lived in town. I’m guessing your work has taken you around all of Equestria? I don’t think you’ve told me what your profession is. For me, I’ve lived mostly in Fillydelphia for most my life. I worked in an arcade, so my profession is video game related. Although, I do want to travel and compete in tournaments.” He says as he continued to follow Rose towards town hall.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad
Rose said as she looked for the town hall, "My job was something that you don't really tell ponies, let's just say that I've made too many enemies and acquaintances in the name of money." She stopped in front of the town hall and added, "Here we are."

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As Rose stopped to turn to Dynamo, he also stopped in place in wonder why she stopped walking. He was slightly grateful as he hoped that Copper was also still following then group. “That’s just about three years that you’ve lived in town. I’m guessing your work has taken you around all of Equestria? I don’t think you’ve told me what your profession is. For me, I’ve lived mostly in Fillydelphia for most my life. I worked in an arcade, so my profession is video game related. Although, I do want to travel and compete in tournaments.” He says as he continued to follow Rose towards town hall.

Copper was indeed still following them, not paying too much attention to the job stuff, but it was a nice change of pace.  He himself said to Dynamo and Rose, "I'm known as a speedy Earth Pony, but I mostly speed when I'm racing and stuff.  I work as a mailpony to keep me on my hooves, which helps me whenever I race in any marathons around Ponyville.  I know all the places and shortcuts."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
13 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Dynamo Pad
Rose said as she looked for the town hall, "My job was something that you don't really tell ponies, let's just say that I've made too many enemies and acquaintances in the name of money." She stopped in front of the town hall and added, "Here we are."

@Emerald<3 @DwhitetheGamer

Dynamo’s spine shivered slightly as he listened to Rose’s explanation. He was curious about what kind of job it was, but he felt it wasn’t better not to ask. It might have been either too peraonal or too dangerous to ask questions. “I understand and I just hope whatever the job is keeps you safe and taken care of.” He nods as he turned his attention over to Copper. “That’s interesting to work as a mail pony. It helps keep track of everyone that you meet in town. I’ve also heard a bit about the races/marathons in Ponyville. My teacher once told me something about The Running of the Leaves during the Fall seasons.” He says as they arrived at town hall. “Awesome! Thank you once again and it wasn’t nice to meet you Rose. I hope we can meet again sometime. I’ll also be right back, Copper. I just need to speak to the mayor pretty quickly.” He says, before heading up the steps and making his way into the building. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Mayor Mare waved her hoof at him as he approached, "Hello there, Dynamo." She greeted, "Well, I double and triple checked and everything seems to be in order. Shall I walk you to your new home?" She asked, placing the paper away in her saddlebag before trotting a couple hoof prints away, "Everything of yours has been shipped."

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad

Mayor Mare waved her hoof at him as he approached, "Hello there, Dynamo." She greeted, "Well, I double and triple checked and everything seems to be in order. Shall I walk you to your new home?" She asked, placing the paper away in her saddlebag before trotting a couple hoof prints away, "Everything of yours has been shipped."

As he entered the building and closed the door behind him, Dynamo smiled as he was greeted by Mayor Mare once again. “Hello to you, as well, Mayor Mare. I hope I wasn’t late on my way back. I kind of had a sort adventure since I just got here.” He chuckled as it felt like an adventure to him. “Perfect! I’m glad everything I had shipped was delivered safely. One can never go wrong with triple checking.” He chuckled, before continuing. “Also, I’ll take the offer of being shown my home, if that’s okay.” He grinned as he waited patiently for the Mayor Mare to lead the way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt 

Back at the café, Hot Cocoa came trotting out of the kitchen levitating a cup of coffee, "Here you are." She said, placing it gently on the table in front of the mare, "Is there anything else I could get you?"

I was sitting with my head on the table sideways on the left side, an elaborate bendy straw allowing me to sip my coffee in this position. My eyes were closed. It wasn't very good. That part timer from earlier didn't get it quite right, but I didn't care. My love had died four years ago while I was busy out of town and couldn't help. Why was I spared? Why did it have to happen this way? 

Since then I was at the cafe all day and some of the night, drinking and contemplating the meaning of life. I'd moved some of my metal enchanting lab here, particularly the reagent cupboard. Around my usual table rejected experiments were strewn, and on the table a sign had been placed: 'Reserved for Lektra Bolt' since I was here to so often. Every night for four years since then, when the cafe closed I took my garbage home with me and cried myself to sleep

Life has no meaning, but I heard a cheerful voice speak up just as I finished the last of my current cup. I was about to doze off again, but not anymore. I opened my eyes half way with my chin on the table, wiping my face of the tears that were ever present with my right fore hoof. I levitated my bendy straw into the new cup while leaving the empty on the table and took a sip, my eyes immediately going wide. 

"Uh whoa, you got it! if you could make a pitcher of this to save yourself some time on refills that would be lovely. That tall mare from earlier never got my order right." I decided to repeat it again just in case. "A LOT of Cream, a LOT of Sugar, a LOT of Caramel, and a LOT of Mocha. Also just a bit of Vanilla, enough to taste. I should just barely be able to taste the coffee, and about a quarter to a third should be additives." I actually smiled for once in a very long time, someone got my order right! I mean, my head was still sideways on the table, but I was just a tad bit less depressed. Seriously she got my order right. No pony got it right for at least six months. Who was this pony? I actually cared to know about someone for once

I pulled out bits from Sparky's storage compartment and placed it on the table for her

15 hours ago, Califorum said:

@Lektra Bolt

It had been a few hours since the Storm King had left. After a while of bickering and arguing the villains seemed to gradually come to a bit of an agreement and calm down. Tirek deciding to slump down and take a short snooze to kill time. While Sombra just paced back and forth, rather bored, he seemed to be constantly thinking and occasionally created dark crystal sculptures for his entertainment. Then Cosmodian had returned, looking disappointed

. "I hope you all have behaved." Cosmodian huffed as he looked over the lot of them.

"Did you find what you were looking for? I believe you mentioned that before you left." King Sombra said to Cosmodian.

"No I didn't. I wasn't able to find it and I wasn't about to waste my time more than I have already today. Now, I have rooms for you. Come." Cosmodian said in a calmer tone. He began walking them about, there were rooms for them all. Tirek had gotten up and followed, aswell as Sombra. Cosmodian showed them the rooms.

The rooms were somewhat bare and bland, though they were of a decent size and even had some commodities, portraits of each villain in each, aswell as the rooms were themed a certain way towards each villain, themed with things Cosmodian had thought they liked. Then Cosmodian noticed something. Someone was missing.

"Hmm. Where did the Storm King run off to?" he asked, somewhat annoyed that he wasn't here.

I had taken a cue from Tirek and was resting my eyes as well, formulating a plan while laying on a flat rock. 

It was a very simple plan. I had a rare an opportunity to do what I was best at: Blending in. By some stroke of luck, probably cause I came up as Chrysalis and was stronger than her, the leader grabbed me instead. I'd work with them, enjoy causing suffering and mischief, and warn Starlight ahead of time to minimize casualties. I had years of experience being her, and I'd put them to good use even if I'd never personally met any of them before.

This is a mockery of everything I stand for!

I'm still you. I'm just being myself when I was a worse you.

You're using me. This is a travesty!

You don't have to be here. You could just you know, cease to exist as a separate entity. This is my mind and you're not the original Chrysalis anyway

I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. Just cause I'm not the original Chrysalis doesn't really mean anything. We're stuck with each other, and I'll stick around until the day I can take over and make two of me

That won't happen. I won't let it. I'd rather die than be truly evil again

I'm patient, and I'll let you in on a little something you'd forgotten over the years: We're not that different. The fact that you still enjoy causing suffering and get an emotional high from it is proof of this. If you were truly good you wouldn't stand for this

Are you actually trying to tell me how to be good? You? I'm good because I want to be, and I take out my evil inclinations on those who deserve it

Silence from the peanut gallery as I felt Chrysalis had withdrawn back into my mind to think this over and find new ways to torment me

I opened my eyes, Cosmodian was back and I listened intently, following along. Apparently we had living quarters prepared. They were arranged in a half circle so we were all neighbors. Cosmodian had a slightly more opulent room in the middle of course, Tirek was to the left, and I was to the left of that sharing a wall with him. Storm King was to the right of Cosmodian, and Sombra was directly across from me. Good good, perfect arrangement really. Our pictures were on the doors

When he called out for Storm King I decided to play a bit. With a green shimmer of light I transformed into Stormy and mimicked his voice as well. "I'm here." Silence. "Oh fine, it's me." I said this still in his voice as I transformed back

"He ran off frustrated earlier, probably wandering around outside. Does he have any way to defend himself if something happens?" as everyone pondered this I used my magic to open the door and stood in the middle of the room.

"Eh, this will do. I'll put a stash of cocoons on the left and a bed on the right." I had an outside window and some lamps for light, but that was it.

Flaring up my darkness and letting it move around the room, I created furniture: a coffee table and small couches in the middle in case I had visitors, an actual soft bed over the flat rock we were expected to sleep on on the right, and a vanity with a mirror for my hair on the wall directly opposite the door. I'd do my business outside

I looked at Sombra and gave him a look: Can you do this? Beat that.

I said nothing otherwise, he should catch on that I had much to teach him, or he'd be all high and mighty. Either way I'd teach him eventually, even if I had to beat it into him

"Hmm, that will do for now. We should probably find Stormy before he gets into trouble? I personally don't care, but he could prove useful?"

It may be a not so good idea to actually let him perish out there

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt

Hot Cocoa didn't write any of that down as it was already in her brain. Instead, she just smiled, "That's all? Or would you like any food with that?" She offered, "I make a mean chocolate chip cookie."

@Dynamo Pad

Mayor Mare nodded and led him ahead, "So tell me sir, how has your time been here so far?" She asked as they walked on.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Lektra Bolt

Tirek didn't seem to be paying attention at all to the others and shut the door. He also locked it too, it doesn't seem he was in much of a mood to do anything and wind down for the day in his alone time. There was some sounds of heavy things being lifted in the room. Perhaps he was working out, and purposely blocking out whatever chatter happened outside the door. Sombra had walked into his room, looking over to Chrysalis as he did something similar with the darkness, making the whole room look like a royal bedroom, though it took a bit longer than it took Chrysalis to make the room to her touch. He didn't say anything as Cosmodian spoke.

"Stop messing around and go out and find him. It seems that 'Lord' Tirek isn't in much of a mood to do anything, I don't blame him really. Sombra, Chrysalis...go and find the Storm King. Bring him back...alive." Cosmodian commanded much to Sombra's dismay.

"Lord Tirek would be a better option to work with Ch-" Sombra was cut short by Cosmodian. "You all have to learn to work together or else this entire plan won't work! Convince Tirek to help you, I don't really care! I have other matters to attend to. Do. Not. Bother. Me." Cosmodian huffed angrily and proceeded into his room. Little did the villains know, he had a spell hidden in the rooms to where even the most observant couldn't see, so he could keep tabs on the villains and spy on them. Tirek seemed to be lifting weights and working out, going "Da da da da..." to mock the talking outside. 

Since Sombra was the only one out in the hall he sighed. "Fine. Lets get this over with and find the Storm King...he likely does have some ways to defend himself though I haven't studied him to know properly." he absently started walking the way the Storm King had exited, not seemingly caring if Chrysalis followed him or not.

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
42 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hot Cocoa didn't write any of that down as it was already in her brain. Instead, she just smiled, "That's all? Or would you like any food with that?" She offered, "I make a mean chocolate chip cookie."

"Hmm besides the refill?" I closed my eyes a moment. "Well uh, do you have any of that cake she brought out earlier for the others? Please some of that if possible, and I'll definitely take the cookies. Four please, and thank you." I placed more bits on the table, motioning for her to take them and sipping some on the straw with a loud sigh. Par for the course

How come I never noticed her before? Probably cause life has no meaning and I only noticed the mare from earlier when I smelled the cake

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

"Hmm besides the refill?" I closed my eyes a moment. "Well uh, do you have any of that cake she brought out earlier for the others? Please some of that if possible, and I'll definitely take the cookies. Four please, and thank you." I placed more bits on the table, motioning for her to take them and sipping some on the straw with a loud sigh. Par for the course

How come I never noticed her before? Probably causekfe has no meaning and I only noticed the mare from earlier when I smelled the cake

She smiled at him and took the bits, "Sounds good! It'll be out in five minutes." She promised, dissapearing into the kitchen and starting to brew the drink and prepare all of the snacks, coming back five minutes later (as promised) with the food, "If you need anything, my name's Hot Cocoa." She tapped her chin, "Wait, you're one of our regulars right? Lektra Bolt?" She guessed, "I've heard about you. Never got the chance to meet you up front, this isn't usually my section." She explained. Her cheeks turned a faint red when she realized how much she had been rambling, "Ah! Sorry, I was talking too long. Well, I'm going to go back inside. Just call out if you need me."

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

Rose said her goodbyes and headed off towards her house. She entered the door and dropped her knife into one of the grooves of the worn down coffee table and headed into the fridge to get a drink out of the fridge. She wouldn't tell anyone else, but she's really enjoying the peace that they're getting for now, she fell on the couch and started to straighten out her feathers with her shadow

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

She smiled at him and took the bits, "Sounds good! It'll be out in five minutes." She promised, dissapearing into the kitchen and starting to brew the drink and prepare all of the snacks, coming back five minutes later (as promised) with the food, "If you need anything, my name's Hot Cocoa." She tapped her chin, "Wait, you're one of our regulars right? Lektra Bolt?" She guessed, "I've heard about you. Never got the chance to meet you up front, this isn't usually my section." She explained. Her cheeks turned a faint red when she realized how much she had been rambling, "Ah! Sorry, I was talking too long. Well, I'm going to go back inside. Just call out if you need me."

Wow, she's punctual. I like this one. Came back exactly five minutes later with my order. I felt hot in the face. "Uh.... No, it's nothing. That's right I'm here all the time drinking my sorrows away. I'm Lektra Bolt of Bolt Solutions. Inventive magical solutions to improve everyone's lives. That's our slogan, heh." I chuckled lightly at that, enjoying a sip and taking a bite of cake

How is this usually not her section? With getting my coffee right she could totally be my favorite employee. I decided to ask anyway. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Just as I was about to call her back, there was a pop and a crackle of lightning as Speed Bolt materialized in front of my table just rather nonchalantly like that at the cafe. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" she called out with her shrill child voice. She had come from Manehattan to mind the shop for me at the market, since I basically worked from the cafe now

"Hi sis! What's up? Is it work? It's probably work. I'm going to guess it's work." 

She nodded at me with a smile. "Hi, sissy! Yup, it'swork!" she pulled out a work order from her saddle bag and placed it on my table while I picked it up and levitated it, reading.

"Youre kidding! Apple Bloom wants to order an enchanted weed whacker as a gift for her brother?" It was well known the Apple family was extremely traditional, but she did change it up for the derby a couple of times. Maybe she was trying it with the farm

"Yeah, Iknow. It'sfunny. Macwillnevergoforit, buttheordersaysshewantstotryanyway." She snorted. "Ijusttaketheorders, Idon'tmakethem."

"I'll put this in my queue then, thanks Speedy." I put it away in Sparky"s storage compartment and tossed her a bit for a good job. "Anything else?"

"Nope! Okay, byeeeeeeeeee!" she caught it, put it away, and with a pop and a crackle she was gone, startling a few of the other patrons.

I scoffed. She was such a show off, always popping in or running in to visit her older sister. So cute though!

Now where was I with my thoughts? Oh right, Hot Cocoa. "Uh, Hot Cocoa?" I called out loudly but not too loudly to startle anyone, and waited politely for her.

"Do you prefer to be called Hot or Cocoa? Time is money, I usually call ponies by their first name or whatever they prefer." I chuckled lightly at that.

"Three things. First of all the way you make my order correctly is lovely. Simply delicious. I'd like if if you could be the one who makes all my coffee from now on. Secondly, I'd like to tip you for getting my coffee exactly right." I levitated out twenty bits, meticulously counting it out. "Here, for you. Please don't refuse."

Then I felt hot in the face. "Uh, you wouldn't happen to like mares would you? Oh no no, nothing serious. I'm very married to my work, I'm afraid. I was just wondering if you wanted to enjoy a cup with me. I gotta know more about you." I was so embarrassed about this, but I had to know more about the pony who got my coffee right. Awkward didn't begin to describe how I felt

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Wow, she's punctual. I like this one. Came back exactly five minutes later with my order. I felt hot in the face. "Uh.... No, it's nothing. That's right I'm here all the time drinking my sorrows away. I'm Lektra Bolt of Bolt Solutions. Inventive magical solutions to improve everyone's lives. That's our slogan, heh." I chuckled lightly at that, enjoying a sip and taking a bite of cake

How is this usually not her section? With getting my coffee right she could totally be my favorite employee. I decided to ask anyway. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Just as I was about to call her back, there was a pop and a crackle of lightning as Speed Bolt materialized in front of my table just rather nonchalantly like that at the cafe. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" she called out with her shrill child voice. She had come from Manehattan to mind the shop for me at the market, since I basically worked from the cafe now

"Hi sis! What's up? Is it work? It's probably work. I'm going to guess it's work." 

She nodded at me with a smile. "Hi sissy! Yup, it'swork!" she pulled out a work order from her saddle bag and placed it on my table while I picked it up and levitated it, reading.

"Youre kidding! Apple Bloom wants to order an enchanted weed whacker as a gift for her brother?" It was well known the Apple family was extremely traditional, but she did change it up for the derby a couple of times. Maybe she was trying it with the farm

"Yeah, Iknow. It'sfunny. Macwillnevergoforit, buttheordersaysshewantstotryanyway." She snorted. "I justtaketheorders, I don'tmakethem."

"I'll put this in my queue then, thanks ." I put it away in Sparky"s storage compartment and tossed her a bit for a good job. "Anything else?"

"Nope! Okay, byeeeeeeeeee!" she caught it, put it away, and with a pop and a crackle she was gone, startling a few of the other patrons.

I scoffed. She was such a show off, always popping in or running in to visit her older sister. So cute though!

Now where was I with my thoughts? Oh right, Hot Cocoa. "Uh, Hot Cocoa?" I called out loudly but not too loudly to startle anyone, and waited politely for her.

"Do you prefer to be called Hot or Cocoa? Time is money, I usually call ponies by their first name." I chuckled lightly at that.

"There things. First of all the way you make my order correctly is lovely. Simply delicious. I'd like if if you could be the one who makes all my coffee from now on. Secondly, I'd like to tip you for getting my coffee exactly right." I levitated out twenty bits, meticulously counting it out. "Here, for you. Please don't refuse."

Then I felt hot in the face. "Uh, you wouldn't happen to like mares would you? Oh no no, nothing serious. I'm very married to my work, I'm afraid. I was just wondering if you wanted to enjoy a cup with me. I gotta know more about you." I was so embarrassed about this, but I had to know more about the pony who got my coffee right. Awkward didn't begin to describe how I felt

Hot Cocoa blushed read in the face? "I- no, I'm not... sorry." She whispered that last word, "Though I am flattered. You can call me Cocoa." She said,  "I don't really like my full name... so embarrassing." She mumbled. 

A frown suddenly appeared on her face, "Although I would love to talk to you as well, I don't get let off for another three hours. Please forgive me." Her ears drooped sadly, "I am flattered by your compliments though, it's rare that someone would say those kinds of things to me." She offered a hoof for a shake, "Nice to meet you though, Lektra! I always like making new friends." 

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was extremely hot in the face, it was probably showing. "It's fine, sorry about that. I was just curious is all. Cocoa it is then." I still felt hot in the face, but it was getting a bit better

My ears dropped at the same time as hers did as I listened. "I will be sure to complement my favorite employee more from now on then, even if I have been feeling depressed for a long time. No sense projecting it on others, rather brighten up their day. You certainly brightened up mine, making this correctly. Thanks again." I took another sip and a bite of cake, then a bite of cookie as well, levitating it back down onto the plate. "Celestia, these are good!" I smacked my lips.

"But yeah, it's very nice to make a new friend and meet you as well." I tried to give my best smile, although I couldn't just suddenly be not sad. "I won't keep you from work any longer. I'm actually working as well as you may have noticed." I motioned to the slight burn mark on the floor where Speed was a few moments ago

"Sorry about my sister Speed coming in like that, she loves to show off when she brings an order." I pulled out a blueprint to see if I could get some work done. "Well thanks again, we'll talk for really real later when you clock out and we can actually talk." I sighed as I took another sip on my bendy straw, put my head back on the table sideways, and started to slowly draw on the blueprint

Let's see if I can get some work done before it gets dark

Edited by Lektra Bolt

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I was extremely hot in the face, it was probably showing. "It's fine, sorry about that. I was just curious is all. Cocoa it is then." I still felt hot in the face, but it was getting a bit better

My ears dropped at the same time as hers did as I listened. "I will be sure to ckmolement my favorite employee more from now on then, even if I have been feeling depressed for a long time. No sense projecting it on others, rather brighten up their day. You certainly brightened up mine, making this correctly." I took another sip and a bite of cake, then a bite of cookie as well, levitating it back down onto the plate. "Celestia, these are good!" I smacked my lips.

"But yeah, it's very nice to make a new friend and meet you as well." I tried to give my best smile, although I couldn't just suddenly be not sad. "I won't keep you from work any longer. I'm actually working as well as you may have noticed." I motioned to the slight burn mark on the floor where Speed was a few moments ago

"Sorry about my sister Speed coming in like that, she loves to show off when she brings an order." I pulled out a blueprint to see if I could get some work done. "Well thanks again, we'll talk for really real later when you clock out and we can actually talk." I sighed as I took another sip on my bendy straw, put my head back on the table sideways, and started to slowly draw on the blueprint

Let's see if I can get some work done before it gets dark

Out of the blue, Hot Cocoa hugged the mare, "Don't be sad." She said, "Hey, having a friend is better than nothing, right? So smile." She said, "I'm heading back to the kitchen." She announced, "I hope you feel better." She then walked away, waving one last time.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

Mayor Mare nodded and led him ahead, "So tell me sir, how has your time been here so far?" She asked as they walked on.

As the two exited town hall, Dynamo was somewhat saddened that Copper was nowhere to be found. Gazing up towards the sky, he noticed that the sun was starting to set. At the same time, the moon was starting to make it's presence known in the sky. He spaced out for a moment that he almost didn't notice Mayor Mare calling out to him. Acting quickly, he raced down the steps and caught up to her. "I must admit that I'm liking my stay here, so far. A couple of random things and meeting some nice, interesting and diverse ponies. I will say that it's a lot better than the town I grew up in. Most ponies weren't as nice as everyone is here. I know that Fillydelphia will always be my hometown, but I think I'm going to like my time living in Ponyville. Also, no need to be so formal, ma'am. You can call me Dynamo Pad, or Dynamo." He says as the two continued to walk on.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As the two exited town hall, Dynamo was somewhat saddened that Copper was nowhere to be found. Gazing up towards the sky, he noticed that the sun was starting to set. At the same time, the moon was starting to make it's presence known in the sky. He spaced out for a moment that he almost didn't notice Mayor Mare calling out to him. Acting quickly, he raced down the steps and caught up to her. "I must admit that I'm liking my stay here, so far. A couple of random things and meeting some nice, interesting and diverse ponies. I will say that it's a lot better than the town I grew up in. Most ponies weren't as nice as everyone is here. I know that Fillydelphia will always be my hometown, but I think I'm going to like my time living in Ponyville. Also, no need to be so formal, ma'am. You can call me Dynamo Pad, or Dynamo." He says as the two continued to walk on.

She just nodded, "And here we are." She pointed to the house right in front of them, "I hope everything is to your liking, Dynamo Pad."

--

Meanwhile, Hot Cocoa was being sent to grab something for the café. She was trotting to the store with her dark green saddlebags, her mind so on her task that she didn't notice Dynamo Pad and Mayor Mare.

It was clear that the tailless pony was exhausted from the endless amount of work. In fact, she almost ran into a beam because of her tiredness.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

She just nodded, "And here we are." She pointed to the house right in front of them, "I hope everything is to your liking, Dynamo Pad."

--

Meanwhile, Hot Cocoa was being sent to grab something for the café. She was trotting to the store with her dark green saddlebags, her mind so on her task that she didn't notice Dynamo Pad and Mayor Mare.

It was clear that the tailless pony was exhausted from the endless amount of work. In fact, she almost ran into a beam because of her tiredness.

As they arrived at the house, Dynamo smiled and nodded in thanks for all of her help. "Thank you for showing me where to go, ma'am. I won't forget as the house is down the road to both the arcade and the cafe. I should try and make that a rhyme for the next time I get lost." He chuckled, shaking his head as he felt that was a bad idea. "Everything is definitely to my liking. I really appreciate the help." He wanted to continue, but stopped as he thought he saw Hot Cocoa was stumbling from all the work she had. "Excuse me, Mayor. I have to get going, but thanks again for all of your help."

He quickly ran over to Cocoa, while his horn began to glow with an illumination spell. As he got closer to her, he raised his voice to call out to her. "Cocoa? Hey, Cocoa! It's Dynamo! Is everything okay? Why were you stumbling around out here for? Do you need any help with anything?" He asks, feeling concerned as he noticed Cocoa had nearly ran into a beam from earlier.

• Brohoof 1