Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Dream the World Dreams

Joat

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/18304-the-dream-the-world-dreams/

It is midnight. On a hill near Ponyville, there is a cat. The cat appears to be made of some sort of glowing ethereal energy.

The cat meows softly to itself, watching the sky. It seems anxious about something.

The cat shakes its head, as if trying to clear the worried thought out of its mind. It meows again. Anyone who is able to hear the meow will be able to feel what it is saying, almost as if by instinct. “Why do I have this strange feeling?” it meows, “No other night has pierced my spirit so. It feels like something is going to happen. Soon.”

*OOC: The light of the glowing cat is enough to be visible from, say, a bedroom window. So, for those who need a reason for their characters to go to the hill, there is an option. Of course, you may choose any reason you desire, but the characters need to head to the hill for the plot to truly get started. Sorry about that bit of railroading, but hopefully things will become a bit more open once the plot truly gets started.*

Alex was sitting on the balcony of his house, trying to sort out something not too important to much of anyone but himself. "ARGH! I just don't get it! Why am I drawing sketches of ladders and step ladders trying to see the difference between them! Infact, who invented those 2 things! They seem exactly the same," Alex said to himself in a stressful voice.

After quite some time of thinking and... drawing ladders. Alex thought scientifically and convinced himself there is no difference between a ladder and a stepladder... Scientifically. However, just before Alex was about to throw the sketches of ladders he had made in to a nearby garbage bin, Alex saw a nearby weird like glow nearby. Alex first dismissed it as the moon's glow but after throwing out the wasted sketches of ladders and waiting on the balcony of his house after that. He noticed that the moon did not reflect the light at that nearby area. Alex's curiousity as a lawyer gets the better of him, causing him to go after the weird glow by flying to it knowing it would be a somewhat bad idea in a way.

*OOC: I think I have waited long enough. If they’ve not posted yet, they’re probably not going to. So, time for us to continue. Looks like this is going to be a one-on-one RP unless the others post soon.*

As Alex approaches, the strange cat looks away from the sky and toward Alex. It tilts its head, curious.