Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A Wolf Girl in Equestria (Anthro/Sol/Rom)

Victoria Everglade

Plot: 

A girl with wolf's ears and a wolf's tail has arrived in Equestria somehow, maybe it was due to some magical mishap, who knows.. What is known, is that the girl, who goes by the name of Nikita 'Gray' Wolf. She is in a new environment and is in need of some guidance around the city, and possibly somewhere to stay. This is where your Fursona/Ponysona/OC comes into play, 

Your Fursona/Ponysona/OC will be showing her around town, perhaps either telling her a good place to stay, or offering your place to her. 

Nikita 'Gray' Wolf:

df6d202e200f995459ddfa2dc05e83639a82a64b

10 hours ago, Sherem said:

although I have my questions around the limitations of the story you wanna create with your character

You're more than welcome to ask questions

On 6/20/2019 at 2:19 AM, Emerald<3 said:

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf I'm here assuming that I can use my MLP OC.

So I'm gonna use Hairspray, my Earth Pony OC if that's alright. 

If you are still interested, please pm me so we can discuss more details

(edited)

okay, here goes some of them

1. what kind of RP you are looking for? does it include romance, drama, gore, comedy or is it something else?

2. since she is an anthro character, she would the the only one human like in equestria?

3. Wouldn't this work better into an RP of Equestria girls?

4. what kind of interactions she is to be about? like another pony or like a pet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here I pass you up my Oc's if you would like to play with one or both of them

1605314.png

OR

Aerion.thumb.png.77510d1108fcaf72907334c9c618ad27.png

if you have any questions about them let me know

Edited by Sherem

@Sherem

1. I am looking for a slice of life and romance type of RP, maybe some adventure thrown in (this is MLP we're talking about, who knows what will happen)
2 and 3. If it were to be in Equestria yes, but you are right, it would work better in the EQG universe, so if you wish to do it there, we can
4. I'd say like another pony, she wouldn't degrade the inhabitants

As for your OCs

I like the first one, he looks a little softer and kinder, plus he'd understand her Heterochromia

3 minutes ago, Nikita 'Gray' Wolf said:

@Sherem

1. I am looking for a slice of life and romance type of RP, maybe some adventure thrown in (this is MLP we're talking about, who knows what will happen)
2 and 3. If it were to be in Equestria yes, but you are right, it would work better in the EQG universe, so if you wish to do it there, we can
4. I'd say like another pony, she wouldn't degrade the inhabitants

As for your OCs

I like the first one, he looks a little softer and kinder, plus he'd understand her Heterochromia

1. Agreed

2. and 3. if you are willing we can go for and RP of Equestria Girls if you have not even a single problem, if not, we go pony

4. Very well.

----------

as for the frist oc, he dosen't have Heterochromia, that's just a representation that he has a double personality, (my fault for not clarifying that, but I grew accustomed that in a previous site everybody knew that little fact, my bad and I apologize for any disappointments I might have created now) you were right that at the first one he is kinder...but not softer...but his other side...can be quite...ummm crazy and cold.

here is his look in EG 

1605322.png

and before you think it or say it, yeah I know it sucks as art XD

still works good I must say, if you are interested in going into an RP Pm me and I have there some questions more and if we get into a common ground we can begin and sort out who begins the page shall we?