Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How long can you look at the Sun?

DivineMist1000

I don’t know really. I used to stare at the sun when I was little and apparently didn’t know any better, but now I have to preserve what I’ve got, and my eyesight is a gift I want to keep. So I guess I won’t be finding out what kind of record I could achieve. I shall weep for the opportunities lost.  

• Brohoof 1

I don't stare at the sun and I'm seldom outside during daylight hours anyway. I'm sensitive to right light and I have no interest in staring at the brightest source around. 

I don't ever stare at the sun, mainly because I'm barely outside during the daytime anyways, also because I don't want to go blind. 

I used to do it when I was little though. Yeah I wasn't the smartest. :P 

Not sure. Haven’t tried since I was a kid. 

Here’s another related question. How many times can you slam your hand in a car door before it breaks?

One for me. 

• 1 month later...

I can stare at the sun for two seconds until I start seeing colors and I temporarily just see blurs. I try my best to avoid looking directly at the sun but for some reason, I feel tempted for absolutely no reason.

The creator of this topic is a genius; now because of them people will look into the sun to answer the question, blinding themselves a bit. What a beautiful and diabolical plan :fabulous:

1 hour ago, Xeltor said:

The creator of this topic is a genius; now because of them people will look into the sun to answer the question, blinding themselves a bit. What a beautiful and diabolical plan :fabulous:

Yes