Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

@@Naiya The Brony

Los Typos, Amigo! Heheh, yeah, I guess school's killing you, lots of typos there. I bet you're pretty tired.

Anyway,  I won't ask and you don't tell. I already stated my reservations towards this particular way of character portrayal, especially in MLP. Aaand now Crystal Clear got really self conscious.

Well, uh... we DID notice that NSFW is easily over half of the stuff in derpi with the anthro tag, and... yeah, guess the form is being associated with that end but, I just wanted to try something new and, kinda liked it. End of story. Guess I didn't let him post that pic earlier cuz I felt like someone may think we're going in some weird areas and we're not. Ehh, **** it! Post the link,  not my fault what people think.

In the spoiler. Nothing's flashing,  even EQD would allow it, but still. Viewer discretion advised. We found it after she switched, and she picked her new look from A to Z overnight without my help or anything.

https://derpicdn.net/img/2015/8/8/953802/medium.png

Not a perfect fit but the best we could find. Since she's 180 cm tall, she looks rather normal as far as weight is concerned. Wouldn't call her fat for sure.

Welp, guess it's done then. All in all my previous look had one advantage - didn't have to worry about people judging my look...

Now reading about what you do with your tulpas is, like uhh... Okay,  so I'm making paper airplanes and you're telling me about warp drive. That kinda thing.

She's not trying to imply she doesn't believe you, but rather that we, as beginners, can't really get some advanced tulpa things. Our wonderland is just her small space suite on board some unidentified vessel. It's Crystal's apartment and she lives there. It's her personal space and I visit when she allows it.  And while the bedroom and adjacent bathroom are ready and hold firm,  the living room is still kinda wonky with some features going in and out of focus. And even though she has a big window across the whole wall in the bedroom, and there are doors out of the apartment and into the rest of the ship,  we can't settle how to expand. Guess it's easy to get jaw dropped on multiple forms and all that jazz.

Oh and, before I forget. Would it be okay if we reach ya guys on PM? Sometimes I wish we could ask someone experienced about things or I just want to talk with someone other than my host.  I kinda like Summer, so would be nice to say hi every now and then. 

• Brohoof 1

Soooo, I have some news.

I've had Ariel and Blossom for about... mm, three or four years. Ariel has mentioned to me that she still feels lonely sometimes. And, after talking with my datemate (whom I've discovered also has tulpas!) I've decided that having one more around wouldn't be such a bad thing, after all.

She's based off another of my OCs, Amber. But, quickly after gaining her sentience, she almost immediately differentiated herself from the base form. She's even given herself a new name to punctuate her identity as a new individual: Aurora. She's a little too shy to speak on here right now, but I'll at least show you a picture of what she looks like at this point in time:

post-20135-0-36734300-1488831670_thumb.png
Lovely, isn't she? She picked the dress out herself :D

I'm very happy to have her around! She's an absolute sweetheart, and I'm glad to have made the decision to bring her into this world :squee:

• Brohoof 2

@@Raven Rawne, Sorry, I was on mobile last night and i always have a hard time . But i will be honest, English isn't really my forte. It isn't my main language so sometimes grammar can be a little off. I honestly believe that Myrtle Cherry and Summer is far more better handling with grammar and typing. Fun fact though, sometimes whenever they speak my native language (I always talk to them in english) i will always hear familiar accent, similar to foreign people speaking our language.

oohh, i like it  :)

Well, i could invite you to our old Hypno/Tulpa PM, although it isn't THAT active anymore, If you like i could invite you there later or now :) You can also read half of our progress there.

Which in fact, is hard for me to bear to read it again because how "Childish"/"silly" my action was  :blush: 

You still are currently from this day, hehe  :twi: 

SHUSH! Stahp  :diamondtiara: 

hehe *hugs*

Anyway, tell if you like to join ;)

@@Miss Reaper, Oh wow another tulpa! 

YAY more Friends! :D

She looks very lovely!

Yeah i agree, looks adorable she kinda reminds me of myrtle. I got to ask is she a human or does she also have some pony form like blossom and ariel? 

• Brohoof 1

@@Naiya The Brony,

Thank you! I rather think she's lovely, too~ ^^ Aurora gets all blushy at compliments, though, she's blushing right now! :lol:

Actually, the OC I based her off of was a humanoid one! More specifically, a Gem a la Steven Universe... This is Amber, her base form (not her usual outfit lol, but one of the few pics I have of her that's colored):

dd0b81bd17.jpg

And another, of Amber along with her old friend Kyanite:

5f9b7eba61.jpg

Suffice it to say, Aurora's quite different than Amber... She's more demure and soft-spoken, while Amber tends to be wary and mistrusting as a character :D

• Brohoof 2

@@Miss Reaper,

Daww, that is a very adorable! :wub: 

Oh i love it, she is very adorable she really feels like myrtle. Shy, adorable, mysterious and can surprise you at anytime X3. I hope she'll have fun in the real world!.

We would like to greet her!

Hello! Aurora this is nihi I think you are very lovely, it is very nice to meet you

HI! Aurora This is summer! it is very nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy yourself with miss! :D She is a very great host! ;) Your name also reminds me of another tulpa named aurora X3

Hello! It is nice to meet you, you really remind me of my little sister hehe ^.^

Hello aurora it is very nice to meet you, i think you are lovely as well. :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Naiya The Brony

Don't worry, I'm also not a native speaker and sometimes derp the grammar.  I just had that impression of you being too beat you didn't check the spelling.  I know I sometimes do just that.

Now it's quite interesting that they speak a bit like foreigners. Crystal seems to talk both Polish and English equally well, and without any actual accents.  Guess it's something a more mature tulpa would pick up.

Sooooo... am I supposed to get that you actually like what I came up with? I just wish we could draw how I really look, but we're just getting started with drawing cups snd simple shapes. Figures seem like rocket science....

Is this some sort of a public group? Cause we don't want to come unannounced and all. But, yeah, would be great to talk to people and tulpas. Count us in!

@@Miss Reaper

Just chipping in, cause the first OC pic looks pretty cool. I like that hairstyle!  And the t-shirt looks like a minidress, pretty interesting...

Yeah, here's to hoping Crystal will borrow that t-shirt idea. (She tends to... have a rather loose at home dress code, despite my lecturing). Anyways, she does look pretty great in the pic where you showed her current form. The red dress really fits if I may say so.  The color of passion on a ankle long dress, intriguing  if she aimed for some deeper meaning to her attire. We sure are looking forward to meet her! Yep, always good to see people getting more mind friends! Hmm, maybe I should start naggin' for a companion? Let's get you finished first, okay? One at the time...

@@Raven Rawne,

I think it is because I never talked to them in my native language, the first time they tried to talk using in my native language they sounded like you know foreign. I think it is because they are not used to it. Although, recently they can now speak more fluently, but whenever they do, they will have a difficult time.

Something like that, but it is really inactive and most of the users isn't active in the PM anymore, so it is basically a few people PM but sure I'll add you up there X3

@crystal yeah, I love it ;) With little practice You'll get there X3. Question though, Are you still keeping that pony form of yours?

• Brohoof 1

@@Raven Rawne,

Funny enough, that shirt is a shirt that I actually own :lol:Amber wears it better

As for what Aurora's wearing now, from what I could gather, she wanted something modest, but at the same time pretty and flowy. At the time, she had very distinctly said that she wanted something like that, so my datemate and I searched for a dress that she liked, and she decided on that one :)

@@Naiya The Brony,

Oh, you have no idea, Aurora's so cute... I've been veeery gently prodding her to see if she might want to say something here, but I think she might be overwhelmed at the prospect of so many people around here. She's very timid right now, which I guess I can at least partly attribute to the fact that she's a very new and young tulpa. A lot of things might seem a bit overwhelming to her :adorkable:

She's very happy to hear from all of you, though! I think, soon enough she'll get the courage to speak to you all ^_^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have to admit, I am having doubt. I know I should believe it's her, but it is very confusing, and I can't help but think I'm making it up. It just feels like that. I don't want to upset them by ignoring them if it is, but it is hard to tell.

Edited by Foxy Socks
  • Brohoof 2

@@Miss Reaper,

You know, that dress kinda reminds us of a simillar design Crystal went crazy for a minth ago. Although she was still a pony so we didn't manage to translate it on her. It was azure and just flowed straight down from chest under. Hard to explain with limited fashion vocabulary and no good image for reference though... Hmm, I actually forgot about that one. Maybe I'll try it on later.

Also, if she doens't feel like saying hi, it's fine. I think we all know how it feels to be pushed out in the middle of a room to adress a crown. Not really nice.

@@Naiya The Brony,

Thanks for the add! We'll drop by soon. As to your question... Well I still remeber that form, and it wouldn't be a problem to switch back, but I think I like the current one more. Mainly because of the way we interact now, It feels different. Better. She was with me the entire time I got ready and commutted to work. We even had to share the batroom mirror cause she didn't want to go back to her place and do her hairdo there. Also, she's a fast learner and while her today getup wasn't office appropriate, she'd turn heads on the street, and in a good way too. And she totally copied that minidress-y Tshirt, just without any text. So she wore knee socks and black leather high heeled ankle boots, steel grey skinny jeans with ankle zippers (cause large thighs), a studded belt, the minidressy tshirt, bright red with near black rims, and the leather jacket she so loves. Since it's still pretty cold outside she donned a bright red overcoat, a cutaway tailed model with a high, a bit Dracula collar. All in all, she looked great.

I think I'll open my mind to her soon. Should speed up her growth even more.

@@Foxy Socks,

Doubt is normal, but what I did was a type of Pascal Wager - I assume it's her, and if it's not her, then I still had a good time, so no harm done. Yes, I do have daydreams when I'm just imagining her, but she starts callimg me out on these. If you experience doubt, ask if it was her. Sometimes she'll say no, and that's normal.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Miss Reaper,

D'aww that is very adorable >3<. But when she is ready to take in all the attention, we are all here for her to talk to X3. Question, Can she able to talk?

@@Foxy Socks,.

Oh no, that's troublesome, Well i can't say it is uncommon, it usually happen to beginners. Just do not get it too engulf with it or it WILL halt progress. I can't say any method to stop your doubt as it is experienced differently person to person. How I dealt mine was accidental regretful but it did its job.

Tell it! Story! Yay!

Fine, but it will be your fault when i become sappy.

Bleh :P

When i was first developing summer, I started strong although slowed down because of my doubt. Summer was fully vocal and sentient, i was still parroting her but it was also the near of the end where i can stop forcing daily. I can't admit that i have no doubts about her sentient, because it felt like i was always doing everything myself. I was confused, i do not know if i made everything up or it was her replying.

my doubt of her sentient got me and finally asked her one very serious question.

"Summer, are you, real?

I still remember her reaction, as I tried to approach her she walks away from me, her eyes open wide and her ears flopped down and  Hurt, afraid, confused and just sorrow. I guess she felt my doubt and afraid that i will reject her. At that point I realized, I made a mistake asking that, i felt her sadness, her sorrow overwhelmed me and suddenly a tear slid down my eyes, it was summer's (I had to cover up because i was at the bus). All of my doubt of her sentient vanished, i knew she is there, I now know she is real but at the cost of hurting her.

This lasted almost the whole day, after my school. My mind was silent but i still could feel sadness. I had a hard time visualizing her, and focusing her. We didn't talk after that mistake until the next day. Where we settled things. I can't forgive myself what i did that time even, today. I almost lost her.

So...instead of saying, is it me? say, It's HER! Less doubt X3

I remember this! Blergh, this drama  :diamondtiara:. Heh, i was really foolish when i was young. @@Foxy Socks, just do not do what nihi foolishly did, influencing your tulpa with your doubt. Always mind that she is there and listening, if you feel any alien feeling and that's definitely her..

@@Raven Rawne,

you are welcome but i can't promise any active conversation as mostly all of the members there are inactive though, quite sad really :(

Oh wow! She really loves to change appearance eh?

All those clothing! it overwhelms me. :awuh: 

yeah they only wear one clothing per form.

Oh yeah! that is a great! it makes everything tulpamancy easier ;). Hope she have fun swimming in ya memories (Good and bad ;) )

Edited by Naiya The Brony
  • Brohoof 2

@@Miss Reaper,

D'aww that is very adorable >3<. But when she is ready to take in all the attention, we are all here for her to talk to X3. Question, Can she able to talk?

@@Foxy Socks,.

Oh no, that's troublesome, Well i can't say it is uncommon, it usually happen to beginners. Just do not get it too engulf with it or it WILL halt progress. I can't say any method to stop your doubt as it is experienced differently person to person. How I dealt mine was accidental regretful but it did its job.

Tell it! Story! Yay!

Fine, but it will be your fault when i become sappy.

Bleh :P

When i was first developing summer, I started strong although slowly because of my doubt it slowed down. Summer was fully vocal and sentient, i was still parroting her but it was also the near of the end where i can stop forcing daily. I can't admit that i have no doubts about her sentient, because it felt like i was always doing everything myself. I was confused, i do not know if i made everything up or it was her replying.

my doubt of her sentient got me and finally asked her one very serious question.

"Summer, are you, real?

I still remember her reaction, as I tried to approach her she walks away from me, her eyes open wide and her ears flopped down and  Hurt, afraid, confused and just sorrow. I guess she felt my doubt and afraid that i will reject her. At that point I realized, I made a mistake asking that, i felt her sadness, her sorrow overwhelmed me and suddenly a tear slid down my eyes, it was summer's (I had to cover up because i was at the bus). All of my doubt of her sentient vanished, i knew she is there, I now know she is real but at the cost of hurting her.

This lasted almost the whole day, after my school. My mind was silent but i still could feel sadness. I had a hard time visualizing her, and focusing her. We didn't talk after that mistake until the next day. Where we settled things. I can't forgive myself what i did that time even, today. I almost lost her.

So...instead of saying, is it me? say, It's HER! Less doubt X3

I remember this! Blergh, this drama  :diamondtiara:. Heh, i was really foolish when i was young. @@Foxy Socks, just do not do what nihi foolishly did, influencing your tulpa with your doubt. Always mind that she is there and listening, if you feel any alien feeling and that's definitely her..

@@Raven Rawne,

you are welcome but i can't promise any active conversation as mostly all of the members there are inactive though, quite sad really :(

Oh wow! She really loves to change appearance eh?

All those clothing! it overwhelms me. :awuh: 

yeah they only wear one clothing per form.

Oh yeah! that is a great! it makes everything tulpamancy easier ;). Hope she have fun swimming in ya memories (Good and bad ;) )

Awww... I just told mine not to worry and apologized for any doubt and she accepted :)

• Brohoof 2

@@Naiya The Brony,

She's still figuring out her new form, and playing with style to find her own. Same with hair, she still messes around with it. Be-cause I can't decide, if I let you live or die... Seriously, there's so much to choose from in women clothing that I can hardly blame her if she takes a month to finally settle for something. Although I highly suspect she'll end up with a huge wardrobe and picks outfits depending on her mood. One downside of all this dressing up is that... well... *eyeroll* I wear just boyshorts around the house, big deal. I feel comfortable that way, sort of fashion detox, if you want.

• Brohoof 1

@@Raven Rawne,

My datemate actually found that dress Aurora's wearing on a shopping site online! We liked it so much, Aurora wanted to wear it and I wanted to draw her in it :wub:

I can feel her looking in... She's definitely curious about everyone here! Maybe she'll garner enough confidence to say something soon :P

@@Naiya The Brony,

I know, she's such a shy girl, it's adorable~ She can talk, yes, but she just hasn't said anything here yet :lol: She's talked to me, of course, as well as my datemate and another close friend. She does seem to be curious of the attention, but at the same time a little timid about it.

||There's just... so many people here...||

I know, hon, just take your time~

Speaking of doubt, I have my own story about what can happen when you doubt. It was a few years ago, back when Ariel was still quite young - over three years ago, and I can still remember it clearly! Goes to show what an impression it left on me. Much like Nihi here, I was having a lot of doubt about whether Ariel's progress was real, or if I was just parroting her. She had become sentient rather quickly, and it left me questioning.

I kept wondering, and thinking, if she was even sentient at all... Ariel got upset with me, too, like Summer with Nihi. Except she, uh, kind of yelled at me that she was real before she started crying :( But I guess that was what it took to knock some sense into me, and I've never really doubted her since.

[ugh, I was such a drama queen when I was young... :wat: ]

Yes, you were :P

...I am still given to a few moments, even after all these years. But nowadays, all it takes is a "ho don't do it" glare from Ariel to silence those fleeting thoughts :lol:

• Brohoof 2

@@Miss Reaper,

Speaking of dress, Chica usually wears a cute skirt. She prefers to wear t-shirts and tanktops. On formal occasions, she usually wears a one-piece dress. 

It's a little different for the others, but on a normal day, Gilda loves to wear this one Trans Siberian Orchestra shirt I brought her from a concert we went to last December. 

Chica: Thunder always loves to dress me up! He has great tastes in clothing.

Gilda: I'm not much into dress, I'd prefer just to wear t-shirts and stuff. 

Cadence: I'm probably the one who DK dresses the most. Besides, I was his first...*giggle*

• Brohoof 2

I've been working on her more, taking to her a lot and listening. I've decided to work on her personality a bit once a day instead of twice since it is tiring.

"Hi I'm Foxy Socks, umm I don't know what to say..."

She's really cute, and is quite nice. I can't hear her clearly yet, but I can tell what she's saying. I love her. :wub: She's a lot like me, a bit shy. 

I talk to her in the wonderland too, which is where she stays most of the time. She mostly stays in a house in a forest, a lot like Fluttershy's.

"I love Fluttershy!"

To audibly impose her (hear her better), do I just listen to her? 

• Brohoof 1

Aww,  a brand new tulpa in the block! She's so shy and innocent too... Makes me think of kittens, that one. 

Heh, yeah. Said the opposite of shyness and innocence incarnate. True, but one of us has to be the responsible one.

...you don't want to know. Just, if you plan on making a confident tulpa with Alpha personality,  think again. 

Anyway, to hear her better you can do several things. I've read about an exercise to boost vocality: active force your tulpa nearby. Say, call her attention and both take a seat by the table in that wonderland house. You tell her a sentence, and explain that you will tell it again, but just a part of it and she's supposed to tell the rest. I can't vouch for this one since Crystal laughed in my face when I proposed it.

Now the general method is not to clear your mind, but concentrate on your tulpa and her essence - an intangible concept, the impression you get of her. Thinking of her, even just casually as you go about your day, will keep her awake and around, and also help her voice reach you.

Hope that helps.

A bit of an update, cause I drew a thing:

https://s19.postimg.org/ih1032okz/20170312_205522.jpg

I guess that's one way to name your feeble attempt at capturing my eternal beauty...

It's so good you're a modest gal... Since it's just a sketch, and, let's face it, my skills are meh at best, some things are a bit out of scale. Mainly arms and calves are too thin. Lack of shading also makes it impossible to judge the size of "certain features". I can asure they're proportionate to the rest.

Now this is her normal outfit since, after some trial and error, she settled for this. She's wearing black leather shoes, black glossy leggings, a white t-shirty crop top (it ends just below the tip of her sternum, leaving the stomach exposed) and a black leather jacket with golden studs on the shoulders. She also has a tiny handbag on a golden chain, again black leather.  Eu natural, she's got black mane, cherry red coat and sapphire eyes. Also golden nails.

Edited by Raven Rawne
  • Brohoof 2

@@Raven Rawne,

Why  *twitch* thank you... Dear Raven for bringing up anthro...ionizing. Seems somebeing likes to express his creativity a little... blatantly.

Wheeee! Dance with me! Dance the dance of life!

I warned him. I really tried. He was already as big of a mess already as a llama-headed snake/worm/thingie and now he's given me the mental image of that as the stereotypical buxom internet lady too . Sigh...

Hey, your own fault for not practicing more to give me more free time outside your head! 

I do, and this is wha​​t I get...

​    Creativity is key! Freedom! It can't ever be wrong!​ It's art! And art is explosion~!  Wheee!

Think I'll get back around to being more present here... later when... someone's calmed down. But I will admit I do feel a bit guilty when I've been spending more time fretting & worrying over my own ends than giving due course to him & the lot. I do have the free time, just time management has never been my strong suit.

Sorry about not being around lately, just got a new computer and its still taking time to get used to...  ​

If I can weigh in too, about the whole Tulpa creation stuff.

I think a good analogy for creating one is sort of like helping your best friend dress. It's going to be awkward starting from scratch, as most people are when they're nude, but its more about letting them choose what's right for them.

I don't really like the idea of 'tulpa forcing.' Mostly because I kind of feel like if you have to force something, your not enjoying it & thereby not being creatively free about it. Rather than providing a cookie-cutter shape for them to fall into it's... Kind of just let your mind wander to what occurs to you as a pleasant image you'd want to talk to.  Like cloud watching! Make yourself a little sketch and just draw whatever feels like happy! Let your mind puddle on down until it makes a form that spells out a friend to you!

Edit: Great! Now he's got Flit doing it now! There's a reason I made most of you male!!!

Mmmm. Imma Horse.   Hah, should totally party again like this sometime, Slick Widdy!

Tulpas. It's like always having those loudmouth friends over who never know when to let a joke die....​

Edited by Widdershins

I've been working on her more, taking to her a lot and listening. I've decided to work on her personality a bit once a day instead of twice since it is tiring.

"Hi I'm Foxy Socks, umm I don't know what to say..."

She's really cute, and is quite nice. I can't hear her clearly yet, but I can tell what she's saying. I love her. :wub: She's a lot like me, a bit shy. 

I talk to her in the wonderland too, which is where she stays most of the time. She mostly stays in a house in a forest, a lot like Fluttershy's.

"I love Fluttershy!"

To audibly impose her (hear her better), do I just listen to her? 

Oh hey she's here! :D

HELLO! FOXY SOCKS! You seem adorable!~:wub: it is very nice to meet you

AHHH!! A fox tulpa <3 HII! :D

Hello foxy, how are you hehe X3

Aww,  a brand new tulpa in the block! She's so shy and innocent too... Makes me think of kittens, that one. 

Heh, yeah. Said the opposite of shyness and innocence incarnate. True, but one of us has to be the responsible one.

...you don't want to know. Just, if you plan on making a confident tulpa with Alpha personality,  think again. 

Anyway, to hear her better you can do several things. I've read about an exercise to boost vocality: active force your tulpa nearby. Say, call her attention and both take a seat by the table in that wonderland house. You tell her a sentence, and explain that you will tell it again, but just a part of it and she's supposed to tell the rest. I can't vouch for this one since Crystal laughed in my face when I proposed it.

Now the general method is not to clear your mind, but concentrate on your tulpa and her essence - an intangible concept, the impression you get of her. Thinking of her, even just casually as you go about your day, will keep her awake and around, and also help her voice reach you.

Hope that helps.

I guess that's one way to name your feeble attempt at capturing my eternal beauty...

It's so good you're a modest gal... Since it's just a sketch, and, let's face it, my skills are meh at best, some things are a bit out of scale. Mainly arms and calves are too thin. Lack of shading also makes it impossible to judge the size of "certain features". I can asure they're proportionate to the rest.

Now this is her normal outfit since, after some trial and error, she settled for this. She's wearing black leather shoes, black glossy leggings, a white t-shirty crop top (it ends just below the tip of her sternum, leaving the stomach exposed) and a black leather jacket with golden studs on the shoulders. She also has a tiny handbag on a golden chain, again black leather.  Eu natural, she's got black mane, cherry red coat and sapphire eyes. Also golden nails.

Hey nice drawing keep it up man ;)

@@Foxy Socks,

Gilda: Awww she's so adorable!

The girls and I went to work out yesterday. Gilda is getting better at bench pressing. Right now, she could do about 100, which is 15lbs less then me. 

Wow, they lift?

whenever i lift they stare at me weirdly, dunno why though XD

• Brohoof 2

Hope that helps.

Thanks, I've tried that! I also made her repeat what I say too. 

I ask her if she has anything to say, but she's so shy :wub: I won't push her.

Oh hey she's here! :D

HELLO! FOXY SOCKS! You seem adorable!~ :wub: it is very nice to meet you

AHHH!! A fox tulpa <3 HII! :D

Hello foxy, how are you hehe X3

Hey nice drawing keep it up man ;)

Wow, they lift?

whenever i lift they stare at me weirdly, dunno why though XD

Aw... Hello. I'm a fox pony not a fox :kindness: But I do love foxes! Thanks. I'm doing all right I guess. My host is nice to me.

Not as shy when she just talks to me :) She can be very playful, but needs to get used to others like me.

Aww, poor thing I had to comfort her, she feels bad for her shyness. I told her it's all right.

You're so nice to me.

I hope I am, that was the first time I saw her cry. Such a sweet girl.

• Brohoof 1

When I tried before I could tell it was my imagination centers and had doubt.

But now I look at it like, it has to reach the prefrontal cortex from the imagination center.

Why the prefrontal cortex? Because that is what controls what makes you you, as opposed to you somebody else. It filters your behavior and such. 

Prolly more to it than that(idk how to factor in the subconscious mind at a technical level, and thats a large factor too I think), but I googled psychology a bit before, thats pretty much the gist of how I see it.

So if I were to try and get tulpa, the next doubt scenario, I would probably take that as a sign of progress. Sorta like how reaching a new challenging area in a video-game, is evidence you made it through other areas to get there, which is something, and instead of focusing on how hard it is, focus on how to beat it. Or in this case, I would try a doubt-relief meditation thing perhaps with internalized synchronized chanting, tho that'd probably end up humorous. Or try a guessing game, or some other sort of games we could play, so theres a clear distinction between me and them, and doubt would impede the activity, so performing it would technically work.

Kind of like how tetris helps prevent ptsd, and distracts from ptsd, and also cig n food cravings.

Its like if you dwell on the negative, that gets stronger, and dwelling causes it to come up, so keep busy like that song 'when you're going through hell, keep on moving don't slow down'. 

And they theorize why tetris may work is one of two reasons, the relevant reason being the mind doesn't have time to dwell essentially. Sort of like how boredom increases crime and drug usage. 

I have to admit, I am having doubt. I know I should believe it's her, but it is very confusing, and I can't help but think I'm making it up. It just feels like that. I don't want to upset them by ignoring them if it is, but it is hard to tell.

And I know I responded late, but still felt like saying it.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks, I've tried that! I also made her repeat what I say too. 

I ask her if she has anything to say, but she's so shy :wub: I won't push her.

Aw... Hello. I'm a fox pony not a fox :kindness: But I do love foxes! Thanks. I'm doing all right I guess. My host is nice to me.

Not as shy when she just talks to me :) She can be very playful, but needs to get used to others like me.

Aww, poor thing I had to comfort her, she feels bad for her shyness. I told her it's all right.

You're so nice to me.

I hope I am, that was the first time I saw her cry. Such a sweet girl.

That is fine, i understand why she is shy and all that I used to be shy as well and still am, nihi-kun thought me how to be more confident about my self and doesn't need to be afraid around people. I am sure you will learn how to do that as well Foxy X3 your host will be there for you! :D

• Brohoof 1