Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Sure they do! They lift, they run on the treadmill, cycle, bowl and sometimes play basketball...well...at least Chica does. Gilda and Cadence cheer me on. We're very physical. 

Oh wow, Cherry is what i feel the only who is physical in my side. Even though i do see summer being active, she's mostly like to do walks. They do encourage me when working out, as they also feel relaxed when i am exercising.

• Brohoof 1

So... they posess your body and actually do that stuff, or accompany you by showing up in the real world near you? We're kinda curious actually.

Basically, I create an alternate plane and have them doing it beside me at their own pace. Since it's in public, I must speak to them telepathically. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, Gooood News nobeing in particular! The gang got together and accomplished something big today!

We actually got him to eat carrots!!!

Blech. I can still taste the weird playdoughy texture to that last one. While I may dicker as to what can constitute a tulpa doing "possession" and have to say that's quite close. There's no way I'd ever willingly, of my own accord, allow something as vile as carrots in my mouth. Blech. Carrots, why'd it have to be carrots!

Bweh, that's eating healthy. A far better thing I do than all the sweets Flit tosses into the cart when I drag us out to the grocery store for some food plannin'.

And another interesting thing I noticed today. Despite me having pegged Shortstack here as the negative Nelly of my group, kind of funny how alert he is when I was slogging through the romance novel I picked up.

I-its jist because itsabotta real, legitimate relationship! Ain non' of that tawdy, scandalous hoohah all them young brats these days is about! W-well, yeah, I suppose th-that technically was one of those scenes, b...but it was totally above the bar with a legitimately carin' couple.

I suppose, for once that felt like the tulpa doing their own growth instead of me designing a character I care about. Kind of like a few days or such ago where Flit actually managed to get me to dance. Heh, and if you know me, I'm not the sort to have that level of energy often!

I still do have my doubts as to whether what I do can be called a tulpa, (and I'd still hesitate to bring this up to anyone in a real life conversation) but when it comes down to it, I suppose its a way to give a face to subtle aspects of yourself so you can better learn how to love yourself.

In one way, if I had to put it into words: That feeling of a wide, completely genuine grin you get when you know your happy & fully appreciate the effort your muscles have put into that smile, that was the seed that grew into what Widdershins is now. Sort of, I guess, the way I started to become aware of me being happy.

Then again,you could just dismiss all that on account of him being a major shut-in who spends way too much time on self-introspection.

Buuut then again, that's a surefire sign of bein' a Smarty!

Think I'm just going to keep metaphorically glaring at you for that anyway.

• Brohoof 1

@@Widdershins

Wow. Impressive. We never worked on any form of possessions.

It crosses the line for our morals. The kid can barely keep his own mind sane. Ignoring him typing what we say. We have some control over that. Okay, now he is giving us full control, but he cant type period. Finger muscles don't work right.

Okay, that is enough of Twilight. Enough surrendering to her. She is quite literally interwoven into me. It was done long before she had a name. Long before. 

A time when his strength alone was not enough. 

A pitiful time in his Life. Without Twilight and him together. They never would have survived. Cancer among other things. 

Anyway, we got nothing more to say oddly. 

@@Nightshroud,

We would love to hear you develop your tulpa, starting with a name. And then more than just...

Well, lets start with grammar please. Punctuation is nice. Please and thank you. 

We don't need those other details. But we really want to see your tulpa, really become a tulpa. Not sure I would call it a tulpa without a name for it. 

Wow... my girls were well behaved this time. Tonight as well. Very nice isn't it Orson.

Very. 

We all are tired. 

On second thought. We were thinking again. We forgot why the choice was made initially, oh, back.... so long ago. Back in 2012, so five years. 

Anyway. Reales is pink with yellow hair. Fluttershy reverse.

Yet we chose teal. I forget why. Perhaps it was seriously just because we didn't want pink like so many other female Tulpas.  

• Brohoof 1

Well for starters his name is Urashima taro.

Sort of a sexy goth/emo dude with purple hair done up in a pony tail.

with an eyepatch, jewelry a tattoo on his arm.

wearing fishnet arm stockings with black long fingerless gloves.

hope those details were enough

Edited by Nightshroud
  • Brohoof 1

Well, that is rather different than what your previous post was. Definitely much more details to work off of. 

So, what about his personality~? A look is one thing. Likes, dislikes? The whole nine yards. To get to know him as a person, an individual. Can he speak for himself?

• Brohoof 1

yeah he can speak for himself quite vividly.

his personilty very energetic cocky and caring.

likes: youtube poops creepypastas video games (hack'nslashers are his favorite mine too)

rpgs force of will yugioh vanguard buddyfight good movies.

dislikes: trolls the movie bad creepypastas, videogames and movies.

the colors yellow pink orange lime green and white shirts crappy reboots so on so forth.

he also likes to hide things at times like t.v. remotes mainly t.v remotes

Edited by Nightshroud
  • Brohoof 1

Say hi Foxy, well if you are comfortable :)

"Okay, well... Uh h-hi! My name is Foxy Socks, and I really like my host. I am a bit shy a times, but I do like making new friends. I apologize if I seem a bit too shy right now."

I am typing what she says when I ask her, not using possesion yet btw.

She is sweet, wanting to experience things that I do, which I encourage. I try not to make her feel uncomfortable. We have a lot of similarities, of course she is a part of me and based on my ponysona anyway. She is just as excited I am about getting my new plushies today too!

She still sounds like a faint voice, but it's easier to tell. I like to watch MLP episodes with her, we are on Season 1 right now. :) I love working with her, and I hope I am being loving and kind enough.

"You're kind, don't worry."

Aww, of course she loves foxes too!

*Giggle* "I sure do! They are such fluffy bitey fuzzbutts!"

• Brohoof 1

OH man we suck at empires

You got that right Urashima.

​WHEW glad we weren't facing lubu.

​I would've taken him on anyways!

yeah sure you said that bout sephiroth on critical mode

​whatever I kicked his ass!

​on easy....

​wait I smell ponies are we on mlpforums?

​that explains the smell of cupcakes.

​I guess its better then head banging to this Jesus must die.

​too bad we can never watch 8 legged freaks.

I want to see it.

watch that on your on time i hate and am afraid of spiders!

​theres a big hairy ugly one on your back.

ahhhh where get it off get it off kill it kill it kill it!

​*falls to the floor laughing*

Edited by Nightshroud

Hmm oh wow a lot of tulpas popping up and activity, hello new tulpas and everyone x3

Anyway, a little update from us. I was curious if switching could affect my dreams. I asked summer if she could take over (We switched), good thing that the body is tired and it led summer to sleep in front while me slept in the wonderland.

I asked if she could able to drag me into her dreams or vice versa. Meaning i gave her control over our dream. And so she was able to, it was odd feeling, it wasn't the usual tulpa visiting your dreams, it felt like we were "Blended" or merged together throught the dream, i felt like she was me and i was her. It was trippy but i've managed to gotten used to it even she is.

The dream isn't something big, just only an adventure. Apparently it was very vivid and very clear as if it was real. I could hear summer's thoughts clearly as well throught the dream.

It was a very interesting and weird experience for us two.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm oh wow a lot of tulpas popping up and activity, hello new tulpas and everyone x3

Anyway, a little update from us. I was curious if switching could affect my dreams. I asked summer if she could take over (We switched), good thing that the body is tired and it led summer to sleep in front while me slept in the wonderland.

I asked if she could able to drag me into her dreams or vice versa. Meaning i gave her control over our dream. And so she was able to, it was odd feeling, it wasn't the usual tulpa visiting your dreams, it felt like we were "Blended" or merged together throught the dream, i felt like she was me and i was her. It was trippy but i've managed to gotten used to it even she is.

The dream isn't something big, just only an adventure. Apparently it was very vivid and very clear as if it was real. I could hear summer's thoughts clearly as well throught the dream.

It was a very interesting and weird experience for us two.

​hello brony how at you o'l nightshroud is well hmmm hmmm ya'know not dead but taking a pleasure cruise

Edited by Nightshroud
  • Brohoof 1

Can I get a shout-out fo' my bro: Self-Endangerment! YeeeAH!

Well, for an exercise today, because green is so prevalent this holiday I decided to let Flit run the body for our walk today. Was out for four hours, just about twice as long as I usually do. Think I definitely noticed a difference. One seems to get a lot less tired when your of a mind that really doesn't care where you are or what plan you have. Now I wouldn't call it a possession, so much as roleplaying... kind of like channeling.

Which is probably just as well... Let Flit run the show and he would have let us run off & drag back home that farmer's field watering pipe system...

Or god forbid we actually flirt with a girl for once!

Uhh... language? I think?                 Eh, that was barely a curse word. That farmer wouldn't ah missed it anyhow. Covered in weeds it was. Coulda easily piled all that up in our backyard and nonesthewiser!        

Heh... think Flit might be where I get my... "magpie syndrome" from.

Man, you don't even know the stuff some people fling to the ground! Found some pretty painted rock of some kid's art project in the park (which, give me some credit bruh, I totally turned that bunk into the local library!) and these totally cool shiny bits! This tiny scuffed up spigot I picked up off the road and what I'm pretty sure is a crack pipe!!

Crack pipes ain' metal, dingbat.         That totally looked like a cigarette I pried out of it! ...cigarettes are the same thing as crack right?  Just... just get that garbage off the desk & at least clean it!

I wouldn't call it posession. They don't get full control of course... I dread what Flit would do in that situation...

Ohhh, I wouldn't do anything too illegal! Ya like stayin' at home, maybe I just do something innocent like look up a few interesting things of my own on your fancy new computor!

The others are still there, and me of course, with enough sense to pull him back in some situations. I suppose, for an example of that: We eventually wound up at the library where Flit had the bright idea of looking up some stuff about Ireland & Saint Patrick's Day. Which was good, because by my lonesome I've never had the courage to just casually & naturally ask a librarian to help me find a book.  I wanted to know, sos I asked because I did. So I did. Cute librarian too, all of 'em, do love me some librarians!

But when we actually got down to reading, Blither liked the book & kept it up, but Flit who was running things for the day wanted to be anywheres else that didn't require steady attention & was begging to get back out on our walk. Sorta like RD's issue with books.

History books do got their interesting spots though! Man, that one part we flipped to of some priest dudes just idly watching some other priest dude burn at the stake, Man, that's drama the likes you see on TV, bro!

Interesting thing though. I don't know if its because I've been so irish-centered today, or its just him being him & trying to be funny/racist, but Flit might have a lilting Irish accent now. Maybe, like, Irish Streetpunk-esque.

Because that's how Flit roll his gags, yo! Not like... those kinda gags but... you know what we mean, bro!

Oh, and from all of us! Happy *#@!%&^ing Saint Patrick's Day, Yo!

FLIT!! Watch your bloody language or I'll mutilate you for that!!

...I frequently find myself regretting having made more than one character/tulpa...   Though what can we say? We're deep lovers of Shtick! Hee-heh-hweeee!

​hey guys urashima taro here you know nightshroud here has another tulpa that he keeps locked away?

taro you aint supposed to tell bout him...

​who the supreme king?

​they need to know.

​All hail the king

oh great thanks

Edited by Nightshroud

She is doing wonderful! Right Foxy? "Mmhmm! Thanks, I guess."

She is very fun to talk to. We can have conversations now, though finding things to talk about sometimes is a challenge.

"Yeah somtimes, but you seem to be doing fine."

*foxhug*

Ahhh she is so cute! :wub: We still have a long way to go, but she is making very good progress. She has a bunch of foxes around her in the wonderland all the time xD

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, by the looks of it, you are doing pretty damn good there, Foxy. sentience and vocality already, good.

Uh huh, good job there guys. Now where to start... From the beginning. I suppose. I am typing this. we learned posession. Still, lots of stuff to learn and master for us. I also nagged him to expand the Wonderland, so now I have a Nova Class Federation ship from Star Trek to have fun in. Now the tricky part - i's no longer Crystal Clear. I packed the pony stuff into a nice box and put it in a closet. It was fun at first but started to tire me, after a while. So now it's Reina. A name from Spain, meaning Queen. I also look different. Basically, I stoe the look off Raven from Teen Titans. Pretty much the closest thing my host ever had to a waifu, so it was pretty easy to make him visualise me that way, even if I changed the attire. 

Now the important part - tuplas, once the forcing part is done, what do you actually do with your hosts? Cause I mainly slap the stupid out of him or do my owh things in the Wonderland. Also listen in to the music he listens to, since I have full access to memories and sensory imput. I'd like to go to that Evanescence concert that's in Warsaw this Summer, but he's chickening over it, probably will till the tickets get all sold out... Once in a lifetime opportunity in this backwater of a country. Plus I really like that band, and so does he. but, you know, unfamilliar places, and crowds, and so on and so forth till I facedesk and call him to shut up.

• Brohoof 2

On 3/29/2017 at 2:17 AM, Raven Rawne said:

Hmm, by the looks of it, you are doing pretty damn good there, Foxy. sentience and vocality already, good.

Uh huh, good job there guys. Now where to start... From the beginning. I suppose. I am typing this. we learned posession. Still, lots of stuff to learn and master for us. I also nagged him to expand the Wonderland, so now I have a Nova Class Federation ship from Star Trek to have fun in. Now the tricky part - i's no longer Crystal Clear. I packed the pony stuff into a nice box and put it in a closet. It was fun at first but started to tire me, after a while. So now it's Reina. A name from Spain, meaning Queen. I also look different. Basically, I stoe the look off Raven from Teen Titans. Pretty much the closest thing my host ever had to a waifu, so it was pretty easy to make him visualise me that way, even if I changed the attire. 

Now the important part - tuplas, once the forcing part is done, what do you actually do with your hosts? Cause I mainly slap the stupid out of him or do my owh things in the Wonderland. Also listen in to the music he listens to, since I have full access to memories and sensory imput. I'd like to go to that Evanescence concert that's in Warsaw this Summer, but he's chickening over it, probably will till the tickets get all sold out... Once in a lifetime opportunity in this backwater of a country. Plus I really like that band, and so does he. but, you know, unfamilliar places, and crowds, and so on and so forth till I facedesk and call him to shut up.

That's the best part of it, you explore. Discover more things that defines who you are. Chose and enjoy or learn from your adventure and shape yourself even more, you and your host could is a team help each other out on discovering yourselves. Follow your dreams or goals (like me, i wanted to be a writer someday ;)). There are a lot of things you could do with your host after forcing, the problem is choosing what.

Why not, go to that concert of yours i mean the two of you love the band. You could actually help raven with his discomforts.

Or you and your partner could train other practices, like Lucid dreaming or parallel possessing. Orrrr, you could practice switching and live the life of an ordinary human being :3 and completely taking over host, you being the new host of your "hostie-tulpa", having total control making him experience the tulpa life. It is fun to have a physical body of your own, ya know :orly:.

• Brohoof 2

"Hi everypony! I'm Foxy Socks. I hope I'm not too shy for you." :kindness: 

We are doing better, I can really feel her now. I can hear her better too. Sometimes I feel like I am doing the most of the talking and not letting her get a chance xD

"You're fine."

I just hope I am doing enough work for her. I talk to her and force a bit each day. She even says she might want a friend in the future. :)  It makes me happy to read of all the good experiences you guys have, and have them on my own.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Cadence: Hey everyone! So about a few days ago, DK let me design my own car in his game!

It's a Nissan GTR! What do you guys think?

58f573f629594_TheCrew_20170405211557.thumb.jpg.297aba8f5d0672c3c17b703c86857544.jpg

Awesome! I changed my look my own decision! I dropped my half remembered look and picked up something I much prefer. Sunset Shimmer. Both pony and EQG forms. Mostly EQG. 

Just like most of the time, I am in EQG form. 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Mindrop said:

Awesome! I changed my look my own decision! I dropped my half remembered look and picked up something I much prefer. Sunset Shimmer. Both pony and EQG forms. Mostly EQG. 

Just like most of the time, I am in EQG form. 

Gilda: Well I'm always in feral form

Cadence: Same here.

Chica: I'm always in anthro form, but remember, I'm not animatronic...

• Brohoof 2

It is interesting how we all have our preferences. And how they change. 

Especially you. Mild mannered you. 

Should I get the chair to beat with you? And incompetent Mindrop and his inability to type!

The Color change is weird. This to This. I don't like it!

They are a handful. I assume the same for you as well? 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Mindrop said:

It is interesting how we all have our preferences. And how they change. 

Especially you. Mild mannered you. 

Should I get the chair to beat with you? And incompetent Mindrop and his inability to type!

The Color change is weird. This to This. I don't like it!

They are a handful. I assume the same for you as well? 

Well, not really. When I'm busy with IRL stuff, I let them just play around freely in a plane I create for them. I know that they're there and when I'm ready for them to come back to real life, I call them telepathically. 

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Well, not really. When I'm busy with IRL stuff, I let them just play around freely in a plane I create for them. I know that they're there and when I'm ready for them to come back to real life, I call them telepathically. 

We like to mess with him when he isn't really engaged in something important. Then we help him. We do more that he can ever realize. Or us realize.