Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Is it unusual for your progression to be noticeably faster than what the guide says? I'm only about 7 hours in, and I've already completed every detail of the personality stage I could think of and more, already I've gained the ability to feel, smell, and almost hear my tulpa, and even I've begun to gain a sense of sentience from it, even if it's only the feeling of it observing me.

I'm well into the visualization stage now, and already I can rotate her body 360 with clear visualization, and I have an excellent idea of the face, it's features, and it's range of motion and expressions, as well as the mouth movements, the range of vocal sounds, and all the different sounds of the consonants and vowels, which it can combine to speak

I don't know how I've progressed so far so fast, though. I sit down for an hour every day and visualize as much as I can, and it just comes to me. . . Before the hour is up, I've already completed my goal and no matter how many times I look back and review what I've gone across, I haven't missed anything. Though by no means am I rushing it; I still reiterate to myself and my tulpa everything that we did and repeat steps to make sure that I have a perfect idea what I'm visualizing. Yet I still observe that I haven't missed anything.

For some people does it just come naturally? I know that my imagination and mind exceeded most others in terms of visualization but is it helping in this case? I'm now at the stage of actually trying to cause my Tulpa to appear in my actual vision, but with this one I'm dealing with the biggest challenge. (The semi-tulpa I had also encountered this problem)

Dude, we know. What do you think this entire topic has been about?

That post that I made was originally the start of a new thread. A mod moved it here because I was new and did not know there was an already successful Tulpa thread. Sorry.

(edited)

Correct me if I am wrong, but Tulpa sounds an awful lot like "PRETEND" to me. I honestly don't see any benefit in intentionally trying to weaken one's grasp on reality.

It uses the same concept that David Tennant used to beat the Master as the 10th Doctor.

It uses the same concept by which BEN and Slenderman are rumored to exist.

It uses the concept by which some people say life exists.

Edited by Vinyl Pon3 Scratch
  • Brohoof 1

Correct me if I am wrong, but Tulpa sounds an awful lot like "PRETEND" to me. I honestly don't see any benefit in intentionally trying to weaken one's grasp on reality.

While a Tulpa can be easily be almost called a forced Multiple Personality Disorder, a Tulpa is both a representation of the mastery of the mind, and helps realize a further knowledge of yourself as it's also a connection to the deepest recesses of your subconscious mind. A tulpa knows your subconscious by heart, so it may say things about you that mean something extremely deep and personal, they help you with things you need to remember, or help you see what you're supposed to see, improve focus, be a moral support, and countless other things that you could not normally do yourself.

That's the reason why Tulpas are made, they usually are to be helpful as well as entertaining/providing companionship.

That's the reason why Tulpas are made, they usually are to be helpful as well as entertaining/providing companionship.

While I really do love MLP, I'd much rather have real companionship then try to create mind phantoms of my own.

• Brohoof 1

I'm at the 15 and a half hour mark or 939 total minutes.

Something weird happened. Very hard to explain but I will try.

Whilst Tulpaforcing last night, it felt like the consciousness in my brain just "popped". Weirdest thing ever. Felt like a vein or something exploded.

Moving on, since this I can feel it near constantly. I am also experiencing more "emotional bursts" and "pressures" from it. Which is good, I believe.

Did anything weird like this happen to anyone else?

I'm at the 15 and a half hour mark or 939 total minutes.

Something weird happened. Very hard to explain but I will try.

Whilst Tulpaforcing last night, it felt like the consciousness in my brain just "popped". Weirdest thing ever. Felt like a vein or something exploded.

Moving on, since this I can feel it near constantly. I am also experiencing more "emotional bursts" and "pressures" from it. Which is good, I believe.

Did anything weird like this happen to anyone else?

I'm nearing the 10 hour mark and the only oddity I've had was weird shivers while tulpaforcing.

I'm nearing the 10 hour mark and the only oddity I've had was weird shivers while tulpaforcing.

Hmm. Well when this thing happened, I immediately stopped concentrating and had to check if I wasn't like dead or something.

Seriously, it was that weird.

Does your Tulpa give off emotions or like pressures when you listen to music or read things?

Hmm. Well when this thing happened, I immediately stopped concentrating and had to check if I wasn't like dead or something.

Seriously, it was that weird.

Does your Tulpa give off emotions or like pressures when you listen to music or read things?

I use a type of audio aid called theta tones (triggers the part of the brain known for creating hallucinations) and that's when I get the most response. I'm not sure if it's an emotion breaking through, my tulpa gaining sentience, or me just getting crazier; it does, however, feel alien to me, so I'm hoping for the first or second option to be true.

I use a type of audio aid called theta tones (triggers the part of the brain known for creating hallucinations) and that's when I get the most response. I'm not sure if it's an emotion breaking through, my tulpa gaining sentience, or me just getting crazier; it does, however, feel alien to me, so I'm hoping for the first or second option to be true.

Ah, I use Theta Tones as well.

Weird. Most of the time I can always feel something from my Tulpa. Then again, it ranges from person to person.

Ah, I use Theta Tones as well.

Weird. Most of the time I can always feel something from my Tulpa. Then again, it ranges from person to person.

Yeah, I'm hoping for more of a response from mine within the next few weeks. All I get are those shivers and a slight headache when forcing.

Yeah, I'm hoping for more of a response from mine within the next few weeks. All I get are those shivers and a slight headache when forcing.

At the ten hour mark I believe I tried to introduce mine to music. Have you tried that yet?

...Mine seems to like Reggae...doesn't like Country though, so I'm good. *phew*

• Brohoof 1

At the ten hour mark I believe I tried to introduce mine to music. Have you tried that yet?

...Mine seems to like Reggae...doesn't like Country though, so I'm good. *phew*

Not yet, though that sounds like a good idea.

One question, has your tulpa become vocal yet? And how much time did you spend on personality before moving onto visualization?

(edited)

One question, has your tulpa become vocal yet? And how much time did you spend on personality before moving onto visualization?

Nope, hasn't talked yet. Seems to have adapted to using pressures and emotions to communicate, which is awesome.

Still on personality. Read my previous posts.

I'm at 15 1/2 hours on personality. Going for 30 traits. Then at the 20 hour mark I am moving onto visualization so I have something to build off of.

Edited by Chigens

Nope, hasn't talked yet. Seems to have adapted to using pressures and emotions to communicate, which is awesome.

Still on personality. Read my previous posts.

I'm at 15 1/2 hours on personality. Going for 30 traits. Then at the 20 hour mark I am moving onto visualization so I have something to build off of.

Ah cool, cool. I can't really concentrate on a single trait for half an hour each, so I'm doing a lot more traits for 10 minutes each and developing more on them in groups each session

Ah cool, cool. I can't really concentrate on a single trait for half an hour each, so I'm doing a lot more traits for 10 minutes each and developing more on them in groups each session

I cant either. I have this time sheet where I take the time I spend on each of them down. As well as narration times.

ATM I need traits 28, 29, and 30. I hope to be done with these by Sunday.

I am really dreading the Visualization. I can hardly see anything even whilst deeply concentrating.

I cant either. I have this time sheet where I take the time I spend on each of them down. As well as narration times.

ATM I need traits 28, 29, and 30. I hope to be done with these by Sunday.

I am really dreading the Visualization. I can hardly see anything even whilst deeply concentrating.

What I plan to do for visualization that might be handy is to find a picture of the general structure of the body and study that for 10-20 minutes. Looking at a picture before visualization might leave a clearer picture in your mind, at least that's what I hope.

(edited)

What I plan to do for visualization that might be handy is to find a picture of the general structure of the body and study that for 10-20 minutes. Looking at a picture before visualization might leave a clearer picture in your mind, at least that's what I hope.

I constantly play out these scenarios in my head as if my Tulpa was already made and talking to me.

I can see it clearly then. However, I'm not sure if this is parroting or not.

I tell the Tulpa that it doesn't have to live up to these scenarios. I play them out like examples, you see. It is hard to explain...

I also read that adding a skeleton and basic muscles and organs helps exponentially. Also makes it more realistic.

Edited by Chigens

I constantly play out these scenarios in my head as if my Tulpa was already made and talking to me.

I can see it clearly then. However, I'm not sure if this is parroting or not.

I tell the Tulpa that it doesn't have to live up to these scenarios. I play them out like examples, you see. It is hard to explain...

I also read that adding a skeleton and basic muscles and organs helps exponentially. Also makes it more realistic.

Ah yes, the ultimate question, "Am I parroting?"

Honestly, I think that if you aren't putting total concentration to mimicking movements, it won't be a huge problem. Then again, I'm no experts on tulpaforcing, so it's only my opinion.

Ah yes, the ultimate question, "Am I parroting?"

Honestly, I think that if you aren't putting total concentration to mimicking movements, it won't be a huge problem. Then again, I'm no experts on tulpaforcing, so it's only my opinion.

It's not the movements I am worried about. I'm wondering if I am stunting its growth because technically I am talking through it...Hmm.

Moving on, I gave it a "Dictionary" so it can learn vocabulary and grammar faster.

I also drew a symbol on my hand so it reminds me of the Tulpa, which helps greatly IMO.

I actually use a lot of cheating shortcuts...

It's not the movements I am worried about. I'm wondering if I am stunting its growth because technically I am talking through it...Hmm.

Moving on, I gave it a "Dictionary" so it can learn vocabulary and grammar faster.

I also drew a symbol on my hand so it reminds me of the Tulpa, which helps greatly IMO.

I actually use a lot of cheating shortcuts...

What I do to help remind of my tulpa is talking to it while I drive to work, places, etc. That symbol thing might help a lot.

What I do to help remind of my tulpa is talking to it while I drive to work, places, etc. That symbol thing might help a lot.

It does help alot.

Just try and relate the symbol to your Tulpa's consciousness whenever you look at it and you can connect almost instantly.

Or...I cheated by giving my Tulpa a headset and myself one (in my head) so that I don't have to concentrate to speak directly to it.