Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something about your 'latest visitors'

Shankveld

@WiiGuy2014 - You're always gonna be at the top of that list, aren't you? Eh, I don't mind. You're still best forum pony (changeling, whatever) *snuggles*

@Maple Bat So far, nothing but good advice. Thank you!

@Prospekt I actually don't remember seeing you since... I think Thursday. Are you stalking me?

@Kyoshi This signature you made me is still AWESOME!!!!! Once again, thank you SO MUCH!

@The_Gobo GET OUT OF MY BUSHES!!!

• Brohoof 3

@Burpy Your are one of the friends that have known me since I've joined this site and I'm proud to say that...also hello to you to.

@Bronyfordays Ah, a recently made friend. Super happy to be your friend. 

@Totally Lyra My good friend. I bet you make some really good Salsa, but probably not as good as the friend you are. 

@WiiGuy2014 Another recent friend. I'm excited to get to know you more as we walk down the path of friendship. 

@Zachary You've been an awesome friend thus far. I've known you for quite a while, but I still wonder if there is more for me to learn about you. 

@The_Gobo Ah yes Gobo. The slime of many profile pictures. It's an honor to be your friend, and I look forward to more days spent with you. 

• Brohoof 6

@ShadowDash13 Lol nope, I only replied to a status update and then liked another reply. :P

@Totally Lyra WHERE. IS. MY. SALSA?

tenor.gif

@Lady Kiriness Snrk.

@Lucky Bolt I'm sorry for your loss... well, more like Jimmie Johnson getting shuffled back to 29th in the race earlier. But still. ;)

@Yumekai I have never really talked to you... so hey. :adorkable:

@Nebula Wolf Haven't seen you around here much lately. :/

• Brohoof 7

@SparklingSwirls

You're fresh to my page, welcome! 

@Looks

You're also fresh to my page, welcome, love your pokemans avatur. 

@Gentleman

My awesome French friend who I adore more than I think he knows. :lol:

@DaringDashie

Somewhat Fresh, so welcome, it was nice of you to leave some nice comments on that one status update for the girl down on her dating luck.

@Royce

Awesome chap, can't get enough of his fresh content.

@Hierok

Claims to be the nicest white guy alive, those are big shoes to fill. :)

• Brohoof 5

4 hours ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

@Kyoshi He seems an awful lot like myself in some ways... He's a good person, but he has his moments...

I had a feeling something like the last bit would be there, understandably so. My moments like that...I mean no bad things to anyone if I am ever angry or down, just the gears in the machine that is my brain aren't always operating right. I am happy you understand though. 

• Brohoof 3

• Trottermare Galamane likes to call me pal and loves to have fun, would hang out with again o3o

48 minutes ago

• Burpy seems like a good person they don't speak to me all that much but then again I don't start either 

50 minutes ago

• The_Gobo the slime that I consider a good friend, likes to have fun 

2 hours ago

• Yumekai seems pretty cool likes to play the forum games and just seem to be a lover of fun o3o

17 hours ago

• Brohoof 2

@Hierok Is a very interesting and unique person, I enjoy discussing things with him and we share many of the same views

@GrimGrimoire is probably the first friend I had on here, he is lots of fun to talk to, and has good mlp theories

@SparklingSwirls We don't live that far apart in global schemes, and she is going to be a good friend. I know it!

@Star Mist I love your avatar choices and your drawings and pictures in general, I like that you accept my friendship

@Br O N Y We talk alot of times, and we share some of the same struggles, I'm glad to have you as a friend

@starwantrix We both love Trixie and I really enjoy talking to you, you live in a very interesting area of the world

@SugarCoatxMarblePie I like discussing dreams with you, your interesting

@Ryanmahaffe I love your avatar and discussion mlp things with you 

@MaresFillies You have a cute name!

@Hazard Time I love your OCs and your characters! 

@Lunar Echo You are an awesome friend and I'm glad to have you as my friend

Edited by Radience
  • Brohoof 8

@Maple Bat I have seen you around quite a bit and you seem really nice. c:

@Nebula Wolf This guy, oh man, I don't even know what to say, nebs, you are pretty cool dude, the low activity is killin' me though, we need to see more of ya around here. :P

@Royce I can't say I know you too well at all, that being the case, hello! its nice to meet you!

@icyfire It has been a while since I have seen you last, hello! I notice we both lost our 8's hu? ^_^

@Corgis Not as active as I'd like you to be, you are a really great friend to have dude, keep up the hard work though. ;)

@MaresFillies Only just met the other day, you seem pretty cool though, I look forward to chatting a little more in the future~

• Brohoof 4

• Brohoof 6

13 hours ago, Br O N Y said:

@EightBit Oh, I'am now actually sure that you have already seen me! Because you replied to my topic "is it really wrong to judge someones look?".

Did I? My memory has been bask, lately. I need to sleep more. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

• Ivysaur795

Ivysaur795

51 minutes ago - I believe you just joined, but you already made an impresion of a great person on me. ;)

• MidnightFire1222

MidnightFire1222

2 hours ago - Never saw you, or my memory is just so bad. ^_^

• Lucartini

Lucartini

3 hours ago - Seen him here and there, but I never really talked with him. :grin:

• Lucky Bolt

Lucky Bolt

3 hours ago - Who doesn't know Miss bolt. :orly: Hope to see you for a long time.

• Pinkiamena2.0

Pinkiamena2.0

4 hours ago - I also don't remember you. Sorry. :adorkable:

• ThunderCrush

ThunderCrush

4 hours ago - Turns out he has been joined, just before I joined, but I never saw him till last week. Very nice and fun guy. :)

• Brohoof 3

@ooReiko I've been living under a rock for the past two years, now I'm finally gonna try to come online on these forums more often. Thank you for welcoming me to these forums back in 2015 man!

Edited by awmaaan
First edition did not link to ooReiko's profile.
  • Brohoof 2

On 8/9/2017 at 5:35 PM, Hierok said:
  • Ivysaur795

Ivysaur795

51 minutes ago - I believe you just joined, but you already made an impresion of a great person on me. ;)

• MidnightFire1222

MidnightFire1222

2 hours ago - Never saw you, or my memory is just so bad. ^_^

• Lucartini

Lucartini

3 hours ago - Seen him here and there, but I never really talked with him. :grin:

• Lucky Bolt

Lucky Bolt

3 hours ago - Who doesn't know Miss bolt. :orly: Hope to see you for a long time.

• Pinkiamena2.0

Pinkiamena2.0

4 hours ago - I also don't remember you. Sorry. :adorkable:

• ThunderCrush

ThunderCrush

4 hours ago - Turns out he has been joined, just before I joined, but I never saw him till last week. Very nice and fun guy. :)

Aww x3

@ThunderCrush - You're such an amazing person, very smart, friendly, sweet, and fun to talk to ^^ My forum crush ;)

@Glimmerlicious - My first friend here on the Forums, I love talking with you! ^^ Glad to see you're back

@Totally Lyra - Super friendly and fun person, I need to try some of your salsa!! ^_^

@Ginger Ale - You seem to be new here on the Forums, very nice and friendly person. I love you're bat pony oc! :pinkie: Also I looove the new little pony I adopted from you today, I named him Buttercream. ^_^ I can't wait to get some art of him and my ponysona together! 

@Mirage77 - Super friendly, fun person. I see you around here a lot ^^

@Crosswind99 - Looks like you recently joined the Forums, very friendly and fun person. We both seem to have a lot in common when it comes to our interests ^^ 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 7

• 2 weeks later...

@Film Reel - Sorry I actually don't know you that well x_x

@Noire Panzer - "insert sappy friendship message here" KANASHII URESHII

@Duality - Super friendly guy and fellow space lover! Keep doing you - definitely the best puddle I know #truestory

@Stormfury - One of few Raildex fans on the forums besides myself, and refreshingly lighthearted :proud: dank memes too

@Starry Snow - We haven't spoken much but I can tell you're super chill, one of a human's absolute most valuable qualities.

@StrawCherry - Thank you so much for your upbeat attitude!! It's been great getting to know you and I hope to continue to do so :)

• Brohoof 5

@Hierok - Fun user, always chillin' over by the forum games section.

Always does neat status updates.

@meme - It's literally called 'The Banned Game'.

That is all.

@Arid_Blitz - Spamposts on my status feed always make me laugh.

Kinda.

In a psychosomatically disturbed sort of way.

@Flutterstep - Because there's no Fluttershy like sweg Fluttershy.

@ScruffyTheStallion - the afro grows with every passing profile picture update...

@Driz - Your dentists have a point; you do have beautiful molars.

3 hours ago, Frostgage said:

@Duality - Super friendly guy and fellow space lover! Keep doing you - definitely the best puddle I know #truestory

Thanks, m'man. :squee:

You're the best puddle I know too.

• Brohoof 7

@TheRockADragon

Your a great friend here and I appreciate that! :squee:

@Wacko Wolf

Startrix commence! :wau:

@Lightwing

I've must've done something wrong here to get a mod looking at me! Hehe...Jk and Hello! 

@SolarFlare13

You like cool cars and you're a friendly friend.

@Fluttershy Friend

You've been a dear friend to me. Thank you!:yay:

@Aku Totally Didn't Eat Your Fries

Thanks for allowing me to be your friend again after the time I left. I truly regret leaving and I appreciate your friendship! 

• Brohoof 4

12 minutes ago, Star Mist said:

@TheRockADragon

Your a great friend here and I appreciate that! :squee:

@Wacko Wolf

Startrix commence! :wau:

@Lightwing

I've must've done something wrong here to get a mod looking at me! Hehe...Jk and Hello! 

@SolarFlare13

You like cool cars and you're a friendly friend.

@Fluttershy Friend

You've been a dear friend to me. Thank you!:yay:

@Aku Totally Didn't Eat Your Fries

Thanks for allowing me to be your friend again after the time I left. I truly regret leaving and I appreciate your friendship! 

Awww, always. <3

So, my latest visitors...it begins with @Totally Lyra.

You've always been great and had such wonderful positivity and you're a very dear friend to me. <3 I'm very happy to have met you.

@J.T. I've had a few conversations with you and you seem very fun and upbeat. You're a very good friend. >u< <3

@Missklang I haven't talked to you much but you certainly seem very lovely and friendly. c:

@Prospekt You're the only person who likes what I post. ouo JK, but I'm also very glad to call you my friend. :twi:

@SparklingSwirls I hope to get to know you more in the future. You seem very nice. :D

@Wacko Wolf Your shippings are...um...uh...well...uh, you're a great guy. c: <3

• Brohoof 5