Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something about your 'latest visitors'

Shankveld

OK, here we go...

@Twilight Luna Haven't talked much, I suspect they're stil trying to figure out just who I am.  Seems nice, though.

@Califorum Senility prevents me from remembering if we've spoken at all, it's possible we have mutual friends on here.

@StrawberryOverlord Damn good artist.  Again, may have bumped into them here once, I know we have some mutual friends.

@Captain Clark Very decent person, very pleased to have met.

@Double Clutch Excellent fellow, another one I'm privileged to know.

@The Recherche One of the reasons I decided to come back...a wonderful person and a great friend. 

• Brohoof 3

• Brohoof 5

@Sliding Bolt You seem like a cool and nice guy who is pretty interested in the art of the cars! :lol: 

@CaptainJinx99 I never really got to know you, but you seem energetic and ecstatic at times. (Sorry if this is completely wrong, I think I've only seen you twice on the forums. :adorkable: 

@The Recherche I would be lying if I said I don't think you're my best friend here, you are the friendliest member I've seen join the forums recently and I'm very happy to call you my friend. I don't think I'm worthy. :D

Spoiler

And also... *BOOPS!*

@Dark Horse AN ADMIN VISITED MY PROFILE?! Okay, okay. Wannabrony, get yourself together. Make yourself at least somewhat presentable. :lie: 

*ahem* Hello! How nice to have you here on my profile! :P 

@SolarFlare13 Duck pone has the best scrunch faces. ^_^ Kidding aside, I think you're pretty friendly and kind and I always see you making others happy by posting on their profiles! :squee: 

• Brohoof 2

@ZethaPonderer random comment about how nice you are. :)

@That Guy with the Fries always there when I'm hungry. :nom:

@PiratePony a generally friendly user that makes this forum worthwhile. :fluttershy:

@Royce coolest dude on the forum. B)

@Totally Lyra totally fun! I was there when the boop status exploded into a popular thread. :P

@Duality water you doing? There's a puddle of joy on my page? :o

Sorry for the brief comments. I'm not good with words, and don't wanna sound like a broken record going over how kind and thoughtful everyone here is. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 4

@StrawCherry Lighteh now calls strawberries "strawcherries", thanks to you :P

@SwarklingSpirls10/10 muy bueno :nom: <3

@TheNerdyGriffon Your OC appears to have some... interesting levitation powers.

@The Recherche I'm surprised you didn't decide to become "Le Recherche" :P 

@Nightfall Gloam One of my best friends! Let's talk more soon!

@SolarFlare13 That avatar makes me dizzy :derp: 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@The_Gobo A very cute and cuddly slime :3 constantly changing his appearance :sunbutt: so it's kinda hard to tell what 'it' really looks like :derp:

@Nightfall Gloam A really cute and cuddly pone :catface: I LOVE the design of his OC :o I wonder how he keeps his mane like that? :derp: Would like to meet up with ya some-time in the future, seeing how we BOTH live in 'Straya B) (honestly, there's not that many Aussie Bronies on here, which is a shame) :( 

@meck-can-ik pony probably the cutest and cuddliest pone on the forums :wub: 10/10 would cuddle <3 your profile pic and your background pic is...*screams like a little girl* :yay: IT'S SO FREAKING CUTE!!! :D posts some of the cutest pics on the MLP Forums ^^

@Wightling I know you're really sparkling swirls in disguise, but you're secret is safe with me ;) also mentioned something about ducks on their profile page :o ...and your profile pic is freaking adorable :kindness: 

@Wannabrony has one of the most...'interesting' pics of Twilight as their profile pic  :derp: *reaches out and boops your scrunched up muzzle* :catface:

@ShadOBabe SHE'S REALLY A 'SHE'!? :confused: WHAAT!? :blink: All jokes aside, she has an adorable avatar and I LOVE it!!! :D (I swear to god, I thought you were a guy X'D) Would like to have a Zolt as a pet :wacko: o3o :catface:

@Trottermare Galamane ALWAYS posts some REALLY interesting pictures, has a REALLY fun name to say (I used to pronounce it as "Trottermare Galamare" X'D) and some of the fluffiest ears I've EVER seen :o (honestly, I need a pair of those on my G5 OC) :derp: Also, I miss that grin you had on your OC :c

@The Recherche She's actually a changeling??? :sunbutt: well my mind has officially been blown :D 

@Pvt. Cerberus when are you gonna show your cuddly face??? :kindness:

@Flutterstep Your profile pic is giving me that "no, ah aint gonna take yo sh*t" vibe to it B) X'D :yay:

@meme What can I say? I LOVE the look of his profile pic (that grumpy face makes him look adorable) and he's one of my best friends on the MLP Forums :squee: 

@TheNerdyGriffon I love the way your OC sits in that profile pic. I could stare at it for hours and not get bored at it :wacko: It makes me wonder: do ponies REALLY sit like that? :o 

Man, there's SO MANY people I wanna mention on here :o but I think it's best that I take a break for now :D Love you all ;) 

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 4

@Sherbert Music-Guard Awesome dude very friendly and nice to talk to. :D 

@SolarFlare13 Probably the best pony brony I've ever met online, Anything he posts makes you smile and what ever content you post he's never negative about it, Probably the best friend you could ever have or know here, (If I have the cash all visit him down under but flights are like £1700 from the uk) :(  

@Twilight Sparkle is best.........
@The Recherche.................... } Can't say I know you three but you are nice people ;) 
@Shattered Pat Thundersnow .

@CrystalBloodMoon  The best pony brony I've ever met online in line with SolarFlare13 we roll played once together and we should do it more often :P 

@Rarity the Supreme Very friendly and nice girl I hope she's doing ok ;) 

• Brohoof 1

OK I've been wanting to do this for a while so here we go!

@Soren Peregrine He's an extremely nice and awesome pony to be around, Rainbow Dash highly approves B)

@SnakeEater I've seen him around for a while, he seems very friendly as well, though despite his name he claims to have only eaten a snake ONCE, you would think a guy with the name "Snake eater" would be eating snakes all the time, but I guess not :huh:

@CypherHoof He posts a lot in the forum games and such, I don't believe I know him too well, but from what I can tell he's a very respected member of this community :proud:

@Wannabrony This Canadian pone loves to post in the forum games area too and spams brohoofs like there's no tomorrow! He's extremely friendly and he was one of the first people to make me feel truly at home on this website :wub:

@Sparklefan1234 Is also a very respected member of this community, though I don't believe I've had a whole lot of interaction with them besides some posts in the "Ask the mane six" thread that they run, but still a very nice person indeed :grin:   

• Brohoof 2

Doing this again because the list has changed.

@The Recherche - wonderful person and good friend.

@A.V. - Don't think we've formally met, but nice to make their acquaintance.

@Stormfury - Super nice, even though we've never really spoken much...

@Flutterstep - A bit quiet, but once you get to know this person they're very nice.

@Captain Clark - Another good friend.

@King of Canterlot - Wonderful person and I'm very glad to have met them.

--

just because.

belly_dancing_fluttershy_request_by_fluttershythekind-dbarwlk.thumb.png.a5d4fb6ea04e38364d18aae43d99bbee.png

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Twisted Cyclone We rarely interact. What compelled you to visit me???

@Emperor Blu Traincrown Nice of you to make me ambassador between the Trains Empire and the Changeling Kingdom

@Altastrofae Your thing with the Occult and Little is interesting. Could you tell me more about them?

@Libra I wonder if you'll continue "Meet the Changeling in Me" RP with Maple Bat and me?

@shadowwarp940 We should watch some Disney Movies if we ever meet in person

@Little Baby Dashie Sometimes, I feel you love my Changeling side better than my Unicorn side and that makes me a little sad. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Soren Peregrine Your avatar is a cute couple

@Totally Cerberus Sorry, for not responding to your status updates in a while

@Sherbert Music-Guard Are you and @King of Canterlot still a thing?

@Emperor Blu Traincrown How nice for Your Majesty of Trains to grace his ambassador's profile page

@TheNerdyGriffoN So in about a month we both age a year older.

@Totally Dashie Always worth it to see a smile on your face.

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

@Soren Peregrine Your avatar is a cute couple

@Totally Cerberus Sorry, for not responding to your status updates in a while

@Sherbert Music-Guard Are you and @King of Canterlot still a thing?

@Emperor Blu Traincrown How nice for Your Majesty of Trains to grace his ambassador's profile page

@TheNerdyGriffoN So in about a month we both age a year older.

@Totally Dashie Always worth it to see a smile on your face.

Yeah, we can't wait until we meet IRL :wub: 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Tacodidra Excellent and very kind person

@Totally Flutterstep not really too sure what to put for you TBH

@Totally An Admirer Cute ship as avatar

@Emperor Blu Traincrown Really great person and RP partner as well as being the Emperor of the Trains Pony Empire

@A.V. Not really too sure what to type for you either TBH

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Twilight Sparkle is best Don't really know who you are, sorry :please:

@Inarguably BronyNumber 2A Seen you around yet never spoke to you

@Sliding Bolt Pretty great guy when you get to know him

@TheNerdyGriffoN Really likes my status updates.

@Twilight Luna Pretty rad, dude. Is great at writing stories. :kindness:

Edited by TheTaZe
  • Brohoof 1

@Tacodidra Great friend, and I love tacos! Sorry, I had to do that

@The Recherche Wow, you've come a long way since you first joined the forums earlier this year!

@TheTaZe We haven't properly met but you seem like a cool guy. 

@Sparklefan1234 A fan of both Disney and MLP. Nice!

@Soren Peregrine That profile picture is sooo cute and I don't even ship Rainbow and Soarin.

@SparklingSwirls You're always stalking my profile just before I wake up, lol! :P

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@A.V. Someone who often likes my status updates! :please:

@Twilight Sparkle is best my best railfan friend here on the Forums! :D 

@Sherbert Music-Guard is my Equestrian Soviet ally alongside @King of Canterlot! :proud:

@Califorum I like her custom Kingdom! :grin:

@Wholly Windcharger Thy Ambassador between the Trains Empire and the Changeling Kingdom! :twi:

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown
  • Brohoof 3

• @Undoubtedly Babyyoshi309 An awesome friend with an awesome Applejack avatar!
  • @Tacodidra An awesome friend with an awesome Rarity avatar!
  • @ChB An awesome friend with an awesome SpongeBob Squarepants avatar!
  • @TheTaZe An awesome friend with an awesome Fluttershy or Lyra Heartstrings avatar!
  • @The_Gobo An awesome friend with an awesome shapeshifting slime avatar!
  • @Totally Prospekt An awesome friend with an awesome Twilight Sparkle avatar!
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I've never tried this, but it looks interesting.

@Sparklefan1234 You seem like a very cheery and sweet person!

@Duality A very interesting little puddle of water to converse with, especially on their Q&A thread. This puddle is also very friendly.

@Deae Rising Shine~ Not as active as some members around here, but you definitely seem to have a bit of a reputation as far as I can tell.

@The Recherche Ah yes, possibly the most active user on this entire site. You have been a really good friend ever since I started out on here.

@Rhythm Red The Rock n' Roll pony! I don't see you around as much as I used to. Have you been very busy lately?

Edited by Soren Peregrine
  • Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Soren Peregrine said:

@Rhythm Red The Rock n' Roll pony! I don't see you around as much as I used to. Have you been very busy lately?

Yeah, I’m a pretty busy guy. I’d love to be on here more often, trust me! :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1