Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something about your 'latest visitors'

Shankveld

@Royce Sorry i haven't seen you much before, so i dont know anything about you xD

@Johnny1226 I know with who i can make heresy jokes now ;p

@Photon Jet A good person, tough i talked haven't to him except in status updates as far as i remember, good person.

@The Cerberus If i had an army based on the loyalty of cats, this person would be my second in command, not kidding xp

@Hierok great person, has been there for me multiple times when i was having it really bad.

@Misty Shimmer Also really great person, is very friendly and helped me alot overall.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 5

• DanTheBrony

DanTheBrony

26 minutes ago - I've seen him once today, so I can't really picture him now. He seems like a nice guy. @DanTheBrony

• Nebula Wolf

Nebula Wolf

42 minutes ago - Never saw him before, so I can't say anything. @Nebula Wolf

• Radience

Radience

44 minutes ago - An amazing guy which brought me joy during my time here. Just got another message from him. @Radience

• Lady Kiriness

Lady Kiriness

6 hours ago - Of course I've seen her. I like her posts very much here. @Lady Kiriness

• Arid_Blitz

Arid_Blitz

8 hours ago - I don't know why, but sometimes I do feel a little awkward, but it is a fun guy. @Arid_Blitz

• Duality

Duality

15 hours ago - And at last, but not least, Duality. I can always get along with him and I really like him. @Duality

This are all my latest visitors.

@Mickey Adaptus Glad to hear I've helped you. It makes me feel good. ^_^

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 4

@Br O N Y I'm probably going to hurt someone's feelings, but I don't actually ever remember having a conversation with this person, even if I've seen them around. ^_^'

@Crescent Forest We haven't spoken for long, but they seem nice. :)

@One Trick Pony Much like Crescent Forest, we haven't really spoken much, but they seem nice. :)

@Eliksni Just followed me, and I just followed them, but to my knowledge, I've never actually spoken to them. ^_^'

@The_Gobo A genuinely nice person. We've spoken a few times. :)

• Brohoof 2

Let's see:
Fizzy Green: Being dramatic about B-Con o3o

Midnight Controller: Calling me out on my avatar changing

Tiger Greek Guy: Shooting lightning everywhere D:

Arid Blitz: Being Arid, eating people I assume.

Shadow Dash 13:  Battling the forces of evil? I think?

Gone Airborne: Probably still stalking me :V

@EightBit Man that hurt, I'am probably gonna cry myself to sleep tonight :( Okay no, just joking, I'am generally just that creepy stalker who doesn't say much .-.

@Royce, @Kings&Hooves14, @tartle-turtle, @Barik the Luigineer: I'am sorry, but I still didn't stalk you enought in order to know something about you .-.

@meme I think you replied to my topics a few times

@Radience Stop changing your avatar and user name so often!

Wow, that was a lot of work, I actually had to open a second mlp forum tab with my profile to copy the names.

• Brohoof 3

@Snow Don't really know who you are... But you apparently have a decent taste in memes :P

@Woohoo Seems decent and relatable enough. However much his musical tastes don't quite agree with mine x_x

@A.V. Not the most agreeable person sometimes, but nonetheless fine with him.

@Dark Qiviut His political insight is admirably intelligent for this forum, and I find him respectable.

@Kyoshi He seems an awful lot like myself in some ways... He's a good person, but he has his moments...

@Br O N Y I really like that username (Personally find chemistry quite interesting) :P, otherwise don't know him too well.

• Brohoof 3

@@ChikoritaCheezits It was great to chat again after so long :) . How long was it? *checks* January 2016 and I didn't reply to your "what is up with you today" message. Well now I feel bad :c

@@Sparklefan1234 I don't know you that well (at all) but you seem to be very open with what you like! :P

@@Fluttershy FriendAnother Polish person, that's neat ^^

@@Royce Da best! B)

@@AJFan89 One of my best friends on here. :squee: Thanks for sticking with me after all this time; I really do appreciate it.

@@Looks You look pretty cool. Also, flareon! Though I'm more of a leafeon fan myself.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 5

@DawnRider35 New user with a cool OC. 

@General Solar Magus Nice to catch up with from time to time. He has a great passion for his RP project! :) 

@Hierok We interact in Forum Games sometimes. You seem like a friendly person. 

@Duality Likes to ask a lot of questions. :P

@~Onylex Kind of quiet, but seems to have a hidden memey side. :orly: 

@Sunset Rose I've not had a conversation with you before, though you seem pretty mature and outgoing. 

• Brohoof 6

@Royce Has a sense of humor that I can appreciate! Royce is fun.

@Gone Airbourne Very friendly and outgoing ponka user. We talk about avatars most often. We should expand that a bit methinks.

@Hierok I see Hierok all over and they seem really collected. Also anyone with Twilight in any of their depictions is a winner in my book. ^_^

@Crypty I don't know Crypty too well yet, that's a shame!

@GrimGrimoire A sweet person with an adorable personality, (and avatar!) One of my first friends here. ^ ^

@WiiGuy2014 Cool guy, we've talked a bit

@ShadowDash13 Another cool guy also might i say Wii x Shadow is so cute 

Spoiler

still_a_better_love_story_then_twilight_by_hypershadic247-d6e7zo1.png.3ebf2fe560167f3cafb9dde86285435d.png

@meme bumped into him a few times... uh, i don't know that much about him :mellow: 

@Arid_Blitz Cool guy, most likely follows me cause i'm funny

Spoiler

Or maybe completely delusional and my life is a lie!:wau:

@Prospekt I've seen him around a bit but never really talked

• Brohoof 6

Edited by Guest

So this is thing now?

MMkkk

Well then:
@SolarFlare13 Fun peeps. Don't actually talk to them often, but enjoy when I do.

@meme Bit of a grump most of the time, but they're obviously trying their best :3

@Midnight Controller Thinks I have a problem with cycling avatars. THAT'S JUST CRAZY TALK :V
@Flutterstep Pretty fun when I see their posts, I don't think I've spoken to them directly though.

@Sunwalker I know I've spoken with them, just can't remember when ^^;

@Catsle Top contender for best cat alongside Cerb' :3

Edited by The_Gobo
  • Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Looks said:

l- lewd

You prefer black grapes instead?

1 hour ago, SparklingSwirls said:

@@ChikoritaCheezits It was great to chat again after so long :) . How long was it? *checks* January 2016 and I didn't reply to your "what is up with you today" message. Well now I feel bad :c

@@Sparklefan1234 I don't know you that well (at all) but you seem to be very open with what you like! :P

@@Fluttershy FriendAnother Polish person, that's neat ^^

@@Royce Da best! B)

@@AJFan89 One of my best friends on here. :squee: Thanks for sticking with me after all this time; I really do appreciate it.

@@Looks You look pretty cool. Also, flareon! Though I'm more of a leafeon fan myself.

Thank you for sticking with me whenever I needed it, I didn't know how much of a friend I really was to you, what you said means a lot. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

I don't know most of my latest visitors. They are probably all CIA spies watching me to get the top secret rocket fuel formula.

Of the three I do know....

@Lady Kiriness  likes to stalk me because she wants to know what shampoos and conditioners my avatars use and I won't cough up the secret. *Hair toss* Other than that, she is an awesome mod and awesome person in general who never has anything bad to say about anyone... at least not publicly.

@Dark Qiviut  Is a very respectable and interesting reviewer that much like a certain derp-knight we have on the forums gives honest outlooks and well thought out opinions... although he lacks the cool superhero costume... so I have to dock him points on that.

@Sunset Rose  Has me confused with someone else. I am not sweet nor adorable and am more known as one of those people certain members hope does not find their threads. However I do like Waffles so maybe I am not too bad? Other than that, she is a fascinating individual whom shares a lot of the same interests as me and happens to be a master of disguise.

• Brohoof 2