Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something about your 'latest visitors'

Shankveld

@Someguyinablazer I am wondering if that is all he wears... the blazer? Not sure if kinky or disturbing. :dash:

@Johnny1226 Insane Pinky Pie. Thankfully not evil... yet. :lie:

@Mesme Rize Tastes great on Rye bread. Lots of health benefits supposedly. Won't stay still long enough to test. :okiedokieloki:

@JonasDarkmane Viking and bread connoisseur. The unsliced kind. ;)

@Deae Rising Shine~ Blue pony. Not sure if chilly or just naturally that color. :pout:

@Maple Bat Might be Canadian because of possible syrup connections. I want waffles now. :wacko:

• Brohoof 7

How dare people let this poor thread drop off the front page. Ashamed you should all be. *Resurrects*

@SpookySpoop This is actually the first time I have seen you. Your avatar is very librarian. Is this about those late books from years ago? :sunny:

@Sunset Rose Fascinating individual. Master of disguise as long as said disguise is just a form of different hat. :mustache:

@Komander Falkon Lula Another member I am unfamiliar with. Avatar makes me think of a certain sports beverage that is not as good for you as advertised, yet tastes amazing. Especially White Cherry <3 :wub:

@Violet_S Partner in crime when it comes to the Phil-meister or any 80's song for that matter. She is sadly 2nd best Twilight so room to improve. ^_^

@Stormfury Is around the site so much I suspect cloning. First MLP forums.. then the world... :fiery:

@SparklingSwirls Is an escapee from the Equestria Girls universe trying to blend in here and hoping no one notices or mentions it. Also likes European things. :orly:

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

@SpookySpoop This is actually the first time I have seen you. Your avatar is very librarian. Is this about those late books from years ago? :sunny:

Funnily enough, that isn't entirely true. I believe I'm on your friends' list. However I haven't been using the site and was always a pretty quiet member so our interaction was minimal. Oh yeah, and I changed names recently as well.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, SpookySpoop said:

Funnily enough, that isn't entirely true. I believe I'm on your friends' list. However I haven't been using the site and was always a pretty quiet member so our interaction was minimal. Oh yeah, and I changed names recently as well.

I knew it! This is about those late books! I told you I returned them! Gosh!

I can't keep up with all the name changes. They confound me.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

@Ninetales Fluffy fire Stallion keeping my profile warm. Thanks .u.

@Fillypino Fries Hiiii! Your cute avatar made my day .3.

@Woohoo I don’t know you, haven’t seen you before .0. Nice to see ya!

@General Solar Magus Haven’t sesn you much around, but Im aware of your existence. Hiii!

@Floyd Love your avatar. Wet manes are awesome. Fluttershy looks great like it

• Brohoof 7

• 1 month later...

@reader8363 Seen you around, but I think it's time for us to play a bit of RP soon

@ChikoritaCheezits Also Seen you around, but I don't know you that well.

@Northern Light Dashie Such a lovable baby who I am so happy to be an adoptive father to!

@Super Totodile You're a new face to me!

@Trottermare Galamane You're close to my age and showed so much artwork on my birthday! Thanks so much for making me aware of several artists' work

@Capper Glad to be of assistance recently and you're a cool cat character!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

@Lightwinglicious My partner in crime in shipping and stalking :maud: 

@Trotteurliciously Sauvage The most licious of them all! :orly:

@Brony Wannabe Why are you a wannabe brony? If you like the show, then you're already a brony :P (well if you want to call yourself one)

@Captain Clarkalicious I don't know you that well but you seem really nice :) 

@Jimmielicious You remind me of my old friend @The Mystical Writer because of your easy-going personality, intense fangirling, and your interest in Southern things :twi:

@Chrysalicious You are always on my profile too :P. But I don't mind! Profiles are there for people to look at.

Edited by SparkliciousSwirls
  • Brohoof 3

@Chrysalicious fellow NASCAR fan, also you're always lurking on my profile...:fiery:

@SparkliciousSwirls intelligent, funny, and the current trend-setter of MLP forums, what's not to love about you? :D (also has prime stalking skills) 

@Regal Shadow friendly, talented and intelligent, with an adorable ponysona. :wub: Also very generous. 

@Trotteurliciously Sauvage has the most good-looking profile picture on the forums, also a real girl magnet. :toldya:

@Fluttershy Friend probably the friendliest and kindest user here on the forums. :fluttershy:

@Lunarlicious

I don't know you too well, but you seem really nice, and fun. ^_^

• Brohoof 5

• 1 month later...

@TrotterOoze Gallaslime The fluffiest-looking slime I've ever seen. How do you keep your fur so fluffy as a slime? What's your secret? :P 

@Chrylestia600 I have never seen you anywhere on the forums until now. :huh: And by your username, I'm going to guess you're a Celestia and Chrysalis shipper? :sunbutt:

@Rhythm Red He makes great poems and makes for an even better friend. :)

@Roughtek Pretty new to the forums and has a pretty cool OC. I don't think I've welcomed you before since I don't remember seeing your welcome page. So right here, I would like to say "Hello and welcome Roughtek, hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :lol:"

@Vintjack Greasymane An extremely new but also very nice user on the forums that likes old music and also a big Applejack fan! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

Ooh I like this idea!

@Trotteur Sauvage He’s a crazy French pony who’s probably posted a million times on my ‘guess a hobby of the user above you’ game. One of the first people I met here. He always has something funny to say in the forum games!:)

@Wannabrony I would consider him a good friend of mine, who always has a positive attitude! I see him on every welcome thread, and almost every status update.:P  He always leaves comments that make me feel better about my ‘poetry’, as well. He’s a real great guy!:lol:

@King of Canterlot He comments on a lot of my status updates and replies to a lot of my posts on topics! I seem to run into him all the time on here, in a wide variety of posts. Guess great minds think alike!:smug: 

@Prospekt A real nice guy who’s writing an awesome fanfiction! Seriously, when’s the next one? I wanna read it!:P I see we share similar musical tastes, too! At least taste in brony music. But is there any bad brony music?:ooh: Anyway, he’s another great guy!:)

@SparklingSwirls I don’t believe I have you added, but I see you frequently on forum games! You and @Trotteur Sauvage have some of the funniest exchanges! And while I don’t know you too well at the moment, I’m sure you’re a great person!:)

• Brohoof 2

@Totally Lyra I seriously ship you and Lyra. Also, I don't think you've answered my question on your ask page yet, btw...

@That Guy with the Fries Your avatar always reminded me a little of someone from back in my EqD days who had an OC that looked like your pony.

@SolarFlare13 AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! Nah, jokes. Anyway, It is always awesome to see another fellow Aussie Brony around. ^^ I wish this show was more popular in this country...

@ultrairongorilla Not sure what to say, but thanks... For something...

@Jade Fire You are seriously such a good friend. If only we had talked more often.

@Misscellanio Lucky last. I always feel like your avatar is so out of context.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...

@Lunar Glow   Lunar Glow   I remember you from years back =) 
11 hours ago

@Kronos the Revenant    Kronos the Revenant remember you too  though not much
17 hours ago

@Gabosor    Gabosor Good fellow =)
Yesterday at 09:48 AM

@Quadropus    Quadropus Joined recently so far good impression
Yesterday at 09:44 AM

@Stormfury   Stormfury a living legend  lots of respect for him
Yesterday at 09:36 AM

@strongwilled_pegasus    strongwilled_pegasus IIRC we talked years back and it was good time =) 
Yesterday at 09:21 AM

• Brohoof 1

@Quadropus Haven't really spoken to the guy yet, but he seems like a top lad. :smug:

@Califorum Good guy, interesting dreams, good for a chat. 👌

@The_Gobo Absolute L E G E N D

@SwitchGuy2018 Nice guy, haven't really spoken to him much either. Seems like a good guy to discuss Nintendo or classic Disney with. :smug:

@King of Canterlot Yet another guy I haven't spoken to much. Same age as me too, huh? Surprised we haven't already talked incessantly, haha. 

• Brohoof 5

@Loyal Defender Very interesting in that he looks like an Alicorn but acts more simple and less powerful. Just the way he wants it.

@Sir Floof Don't know you well enough to say something

@Baby Dashie Hi, My favorite son.

@Johnny1226 Say Good Morning and Good Night like clockwork

@Wannabrony Brohoofs me a lot

@Rhythm Red You like Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

@Loyal Defender Very interesting in that he looks like an Alicorn but acts more simple and less powerful. Just the way he wants it.

@Sir Floof Don't know you well enough to say something

@Baby Dashie Hi, My favorite son.

@Johnny1226 Say Good Morning and Good Night like clockwork

@Wannabrony Brohoofs me a lot

@Rhythm Red You like Rainbow Dash

And here's another one! :D

Pretty frequent customers:

@hopkey123 Always with the adorable neopets avatar

@Divine plywood Quirky and fun as usual XD
@Vulon Bii Been a while since we've spoken in the forum games, but always a pleasure :3

@The Recherche striving to be 2nd best Rarity on the forum :P
@Nightfall Gloam One of the most fun posters on the forum :D

@Flutterstep I never get tired of that avatar XD, SassyShy is best Flutters :3

(edited)

Here's my comment to those visiting my profile...

Spoiler

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?

Edited by We_R_VeNoM

(edited)

@Dark Horse Most Handsome Horse on Staff

@TheNerdyGriffon A better name than SteamControl but still misleading since your picture is not a griffon.

@Feather Scribbles Sorry, but if your last name was Bangs, I would offer to take you and @CrystalBloodMoon out to lunch

@Emperor Blu Traincrown Your majesty, I'm honored to be ambassador between your Trains Kingdom and the Changeling Kingdom

@Ninetales My warm Pokemon Friend

@Baby Dashie How nice of you to visit Daddy, my son!

Edited by SwitchGuy2018
  • Brohoof 1