Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vodh1h_VEJ8

Trixie ends up distracting me near the end of this one, and the beginning of the next one. Sorry~

Also, remember if you have any background music requests, feel free to drop them in and they may end up appearing in some episodes! Anything without lyrics and not too distracting, something semi-calm and mellow, not loud and fast-paced is fine, but it get's pretty much a guaranteed shoe-in if it's Nintendo.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Tom, your singing voice just penetrated my ear canals like an abrasive wave of sugar mixed with massive amounts of heaven that have been dipped generously in rainbows, it was a thrilling experience that i will never forget, it will stick with me forever, and when i need a calming sweet sound, I'll be sure to listen to you sing Smile Smile Smile.

What are your thoughts about this statement?

:)

Edited by ApocalyptiCchaos

(edited)

If you were a pony, and you woke up one day with a massive hangover and Trixie randomly asleep next to you, what do you do???

What do you think the cave squidwards (villagers in minecraft) would sound like if they talked?

Btw, just call this a thinky face instead of spending five minutes wondering what angle the slash is, lmao ---> :/

Also, I never hated on Trixie yet... In fact Trixie might be one of my favorite ponies if she was in more episodes.

Edited by LightningWolf

(edited)

Four Parter Baller Friday Edition Good Lawd

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmxnCTY9-k4[/media]

Don't you mean "whore-ible?"

Also, why does it sound like you're tapping your desk when you type? It sounds like a very unnatural keyboard typing sound.

And were where you during 9/11?

Oh and music request: Canon in D by Pachabel. God forbid you infuse some culture into this thread.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

Do instruments of torture count?

Also, lets just say that Trixie has been kidnapped by, hmm lets see here... a member of the forums, somebody like, Doctor XFizzle! what is your plan of action to rescue her? (explain in detail), and would you do anything in your power to get her back into your loving arms?

:D

TOM!

I am sitter here all alone with my Kalle Sprätt.

Now, since you sang Smile smile smile i want you to sing something.

Hard Rock Halleluljah!

Please :3

Is this the official state song of North Carolina?

Also, Tar Heels or Blue Devils? (Or Demon Deacons or Wolfpack)? I swear if you don't understand this question, I'm going to come to your house, drug you, and drag you to a sporting event. If you're lucky I'll buy you some popcorn.