Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Mental Rehabilitation Center RP (for frequent posters)

Shankveld

I hope I'm making John an ok character. I never ha any personal experience with mpd, so I'm not sure I'm making John and his personalities into quite believable characters. What do you all think?

I hope I'm making John an ok character. I never ha any personal experience with mpd, so I'm not sure I'm making John and his personalities into quite believable characters. What do you all think?

I think you're doing pretty good although what do I know, I don't know anything about all this stuff either ^^

what should i do? im just kinda knocked out at the moment

The sedatives can ware off by now :P ~

you can rp, just more relaxed.

~

I never thought that I'd receive praise for the way I format my posts, thanks, and yeah, I guess I shouldn't made a backstory with her, hmm, we'll see what Shankveld says.

I think this RP is full of fantastic posters and you are no exception to that rule :) ~

just make sure not to stray away from the characteristics of your disorder :)

MPD is really hard to rp. We as humans hardly under the disorder. Most of the time, the host isn't aware of his own disorder, but they personalities speak as if they are friends with the host. It's not a personality disorder, it's actually a psychotic disorder. But I think you are doing the best you can :) you can always read up on it more on the web.

Hmm, I wonder if Pilot (Croaks) knows that both of our characters just went up to talk to the same person, lol. I sure hope Strong Hooves knows, lol.

Hmm, I've kinda been like RPing my guy like I would act in the RPing situation (Which I sometimes used to do unintentionally although I don't usually really worry now because of the purposeful similarities I made between him and me), although I should probably start acting a bit more psycho, lol

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, I've kinda been like RPing my guy like I would act in the RPing situation (Which I sometimes used to do unintentionally although I don't usually really worry now because of the purposeful similarities I made between him and me), although I should probably start acting a bit more psycho, lol

He hasn't had much reason to get stressed or angry at others. I think you should hold off for a bit until Zack is provoked.

One thing I notice about my RP character is that he's essentially gonna be the most boring character in this RP! :lol: Its funny and sad at the same time.

Hmm, I wonder if Pilot (Croaks) knows that both of our characters just went up to talk to the same person, lol. I sure hope Strong Hooves knows, lol.

Mental hospitals are not nut houses.

The people there are weird and quirky, but they are medicated and can function sort of like normal people.

They can talk, makes friends, they have a strange obsession with playing ping pong together.

~

Mental hospitals are not nut houses.

The people there are weird and quirky, but they are medicated and can function sort of like normal people.

They can talk, makes friends, they have a strange obsession with playing ping pong together.

~

Well everybody acting insane isn't helping my view of it tbh xD
  • Brohoof 1

And yeah I know I kinda guessed that I just meant make him a little less... :/ A little less calm if you will, for lack of time to think of another word to think of putting, lol

• Brohoof 1

Celestia damn, you guys are fast posters! I better keep up!

Considering that you're playing a female character, and most of the female characters have rarely posted, you'll be good for now. Just make sure to read over the stuff.

Skyler is a very easy character for me to control since she's based off me.

I have all of the problems that she does- and therefore it's easy to RP as her.

Andrea is a bit tougher, since I've got no experience with her types of disorders.

But I think I'm doing okay. ^^

I threw this together in a few seconds, and I don't know why I did it:

post-951-0-31604000-1338599535_thumb.png

I know, I'm horrible. It appears I've become obsessed with Katie's joy of bubbles.

"Katie was calmer now that she had taken medicine. It was bath time, she was bathing. She was following orders. She was having fun. Fun was not an unknown feeling to Katie. She had fun all the time. Well, if bubbles counted as fun. Katie loved playing with bubbles. She'd play with them all the time. They wouldn't kill her. They were safe. She once tried to eat a bubble when she was little. It didn't taste too good, but it wasn't that bad either.

Bubbles are fun! "

possibly the best post ever ~

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wow. RP's are fun. I should do this stuff more often.

Oh and shank....

Aaron glared at Vester and began to scream, "YOU STOLE MY BALL! YOU'RE A MONSTER!" Aaron, who's face was red as Big Macintosh, stomped over to John and grabbed his ball back, "disgusting associate! Why do you all team up against me!?" Aaron hugged the soft ball lovingly in his arms once he had it back.

:3 BEAUTIFUL REFERENCE! :D Edited by One Fine Djentleman
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rdEupVsL07E#t=65s

:lol: I fell into that one - I couldn't even view the video and I could already hear Mustaine. Well played!

Edited by NeverNeverland
  • Brohoof 1