Bohtty

Virtual Pony Project Beta filly

(edited)

Lendaclue has done it again, she has finished the filly variants of the 5 beta ponies for the virtual pony project. Unfortunately, I am blacking out four of them so that there is some mystery when you get them.

post-3976-0-00605400-1338425799_thumb.png

You can see the baby versions here (I answered a lot of questions in this thread)

as well as a little bit more information here

I am still looking for more vector artists if your skills are up to the task.

our goal is to have beta open by late June/early July. mlpforums.com only, must be a cupcake or higher :3

Beta registration will probably be put up sometime this weekend or next weekend.

If I don't get enough testers then I will open it up to anyone.

Edited by Bohtty

I'm a keep an eye out for that second one.....

Awesome! Can't wait to see the process of baby to young filly :D

Awesome! Can't wait to see the process of baby to young filly :D

woa, calm down xD it's really basic.

(edited)

woa, calm down xD it's really basic.

Oh.

I am disappoint. No longer playing this game. i mean, the most important thing in these games is the transformation. it must be magical, awe inspiring even! How could you let me down bohtty? I have no more excitement!

LOL JK

In the end, it turns out, I was just another troll XD

Edited by Pencil Hoof

Oh.

I am disappoint. No longer playing this game. i mean, the most important thing in these games is the transformation. it must be magical, awe inspiring even! How could you let me down bohtty? I have no more excitement!

LOL JK

In the end, it turns out, I was just another troll XD

Haha, well to be honest, I wouldn't know where to reference a pony in between baby and filly...

I'm currently working on a cutie mark acquisition algorithm that would be based on where the links came from, it would be optional since not all people will want their ponies cutie marks to represent the places they post. Ex: If you post in a sports thread labeled "Hockey discussion thread" then if you post there enough your pony would get a hockey themed cutie mark. It's a bit more complicated then that and it's just theory, but that's the gist of how it should hopefully work.

Haha, well to be honest, I wouldn't know where to reference a pony in between baby and filly...

I'm currently working on a cutie mark acquisition algorithm that would be based on where the links came from, it would be optional since not all people will want their ponies cutie marks to represent the places they post. Ex: If you post in a sports thread labeled "Hockey discussion thread" then if you post there enough your pony would get a hockey themed cutie mark. It's a bit more complicated then that and it's just theory, but that's the gist of how it should hopefully work.

When I saw "cutie mark acquisition" I immediately thought "program" XD

Oh, and that cutie mark thing sounds all right as well :/ (JKJK It sounds really cool! :D )

When I saw "cutie mark acquisition" I immediately thought "program" XD

Oh, and that cutie mark thing sounds all right as well :/ (JKJK It sounds really cool! :D )

Lol, I was tempted to put down program xD Anyways, Lendaclue finished the adult versions of the ponies which I will post in a few days. With all three done it means that I can finally see to the finish of the growth system.

I think I will have closed beta registration open this weekend, but we shall see.

Lol, I was tempted to put down program xD Anyways, Lendaclue finished the adult versions of the ponies which I will post in a few days. With all three done it means that I can finally see to the finish of the growth system.

I think I will have closed beta registration open this weekend, but we shall see.

Sounds like a good plan! I'll make sure to check back over the weekend :D