Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Klopp's (in)Complete Pony Pixels Thread!

Klopp

Alrighty, from now on whenever I create some pixel art thing, I shall not post it anywhere but RIGHT here. I'm not going to make any promises, BUT, I would like to try to keep this thread remaining on the first or maybe second page due to my own posting of pixels, and not because you ponies bump it like crazy. So, let's not hold off any longer, shall we? Here's the pony stuff I have made so far!

Trotters:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Random Pixel Gifs:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Basic Ponies:

Posted Image

Non-Animated Pony Icons:

Uh yeah... I haven't made any of these yet... But there are plans to do so!

Animated Pony Icons:

Same as Non-Animated pony icons >.>

Okay, so the main point of this topic is to hopefully motivate me to make more pixels, because lately I have been slacking on that just a bit... SO! I won't be doing requests (maybe) but I do have some ideas in mind for some new stuffs, I just need to actually DO them. :P

• Brohoof 14

Alrighty, from now on whenever I create some pixel art thing, I shall not post it anywhere but RIGHT here. I'm not going to make any promises, BUT, I would like to try to keep this thread remaining on the first or maybe second page due to my own posting of pixels, and not because you ponies bump it like crazy. So, let's not hold off any longer, shall we? Here's the pony stuff I have made so far!

Trotters:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Random Pixel Gifs:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Basic Ponies:

Posted Image

Non-Animated Pony Icons:

Uh yeah... I haven't made any of these yet... But there are plans to do so!

Animated Pony Icons:

Same as Non-Animated pony icons >.>

Okay, so the main point of this topic is to hopefully motivate me to make more pixels, because lately I have been slacking on that just a bit... SO! I won't be doing requests (maybe) but I do have some ideas in mind for some new stuffs, I just need to actually DO them. :P

Is it ok if you make one of my OC Storm Spark as a trotting gif?

These are really nice! :D

Those are really nice. Gotta love em'. What program did you use?

Photoshop CS6. With the settings just right, it's perfect for pixels ;)

Is it ok if you make one of my OC Storm Spark as a trotting gif?

These are really nice! :D

No, I'm not taking any requests at the moment. I've currently got 2 requests lined up, as well as about 15 of my own ideas that I need to save somewhere apart from my own brain. They've been there quite a while now :P