104 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

• 4 weeks later...

I kinda fee like Gilda was wronged in this episode, obviously when she is rude to Fluttershy and stealing the apple is not good on her part.

But she has reason to think Pinkie Pie was annoying, because she was. When she was trying to hang out with Rainbow Dash, Pinkie would relentlessly try to butt into whatever they were doing, which if i was in her position, would annoy me.

She does come off as a bit grumpy at the party, but that is to be expected after being annoyed by Pinkie Pie all day

Edited by HeavenSunset

On 2023-09-20 at 5:05 AM, HeavenSunset said:

I kinda fee like Gilda was wronged in this episode, obviously when she is rude to Fluttershy and stealing the apple is not good on her part.

But she has reason to think Pinkie Pie was annoying, because she was. When she was trying to hang out with Rainbow Dash, Pinkie would relentlessly try to butt into whatever they were doing, which if i was in her position, would annoy me.

She does come off as a bit grumpy at the party, but that is to be expected after being annoyed by Pinkie Pie all day

Dude, literally, how often do Rainbow & Gilda get to hang out? Like couldn't she have let them be to themselves for one day? What is her deal? She is a needy, obsessive creep if you ask me. Gilda is a bully, and she is rude asf but she doesn't leave you hanging on where she stands with you, she didn't like Pinkie Pie & even agreed to come to the welcome party Pinkie through for Rainbows sake. They could have been more hospitable and understanding than just smearing her non stop while getting pranked as a visitor none of these ponies had ever met? She's not nice, but Pinkie has an insufferable personality and if she just would have let them kick it and reminisce on old times together and hang out for a day, the friendship wouldn't have had a falling out, Pinkie forced the issue, and ruined it for everyone ultimately 

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-09-22 at 11:54 AM, Grover said:

Dude, literally, how often do Rainbow & Gilda get to hang out? Like couldn't she have let them be to themselves for one day? What is her deal? She is a needy, obsessive creep if you ask me. Gilda is a bully, and she is rude asf but she doesn't leave you hanging on where she stands with you, she didn't like Pinkie Pie & even agreed to come to the welcome party Pinkie through for Rainbows sake. They could have been more hospitable and understanding than just smearing her non stop while getting pranked as a visitor none of these ponies had ever met? She's not nice, but Pinkie has an insufferable personality and if she just would have let them kick it and reminisce on old times together and hang out for a day, the friendship wouldn't have had a falling out, Pinkie forced the issue, and ruined it for everyone ultimately 

I agree, out of the mane six, Pinkie is undoubtedly my least favorite, she has nothing special about her like the other ponies and just has an annoying personality overall

• 4 weeks later...

Aaaaah, good ol' bullying. I really dont like Gilda, and never understood what Rainbow Dash saw in her. Is she blind ? She mustve known she was bad, but didnt do anything because loyalty and nostalgia, right ? The reversal at the end was great, even I thought it was Pinkie at first.

7/10, would watch a bully get pranked again.