Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Quality of t-shirt prints

Jokuc

So, from what I've heard Welovefine has a different type of prints on their shirts. I've bought from Redbubble and I am now thinking about buying from Welovefine. But after I read this

I started to wonder if Redbubble's or Welovefine's prints are best.

Is there anypony who has bought from both and know anything about this?

I've bought four shirts from WeLoveFine, and I can honestly tell you, their shirts are top notch. They're comfortable, not heavy weight, and not too light weight either. They're long enough but not too long. The graphics are nicely printed. You can barely feel them and after several washes, I haven't seen any noticeable wear.

I haven't bought from Redbubble, so I can't vouch for them but I would definitely recommend WeLoveFine.

I believe it depends on the artist you buy it from, many artists have small budgets and have to do with their current resources. That is why they are at the price they are, so the artist could continue to sell their shirts to people.

Give Welovefine a try, Redbubble has many different artists, Welovefine is that way too, better yet, give both a try! Whichever you like best, continue ordering from them!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The thing is, I really want this

http://www.redbubble...ters-gonna-hate

But if welovefine has better prints I want this

http://www.welovefin...rty-cannon.html

Print quality is quite important to me.

I believe it depends on the artist you buy it from, many artists have small budgets and have to do with their current resources. That is why they are at the price they are, so the artist could continue to sell their shirts to people.

Give Welovefine a try, Redbubble has many different artists, Welovefine is that way too, better yet, give both a try! Whichever you like best, continue ordering from them!

I've made some prints on redbubble but I never really got any option to change print quality :L

And actually $18 is lowest price on redbubble, then you may change the price yourself and then you get a few percent of the money for the shirt you sold

Edited by Jokuc

(edited)

The thing is, I really want this

http://www.redbubble...ters-gonna-hate

But if welovefine has better prints I want this

http://www.welovefin...rty-cannon.html

Print quality is quite important to me.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/xfizzle/

How about you buy one of these, then we can find out about redbubble's quality together! ;) >___> <___< :P

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

http://www.redbubble...people/xfizzle/

How about you buy one of these, then we can find out about redbubble's quality together! ;) >___> <___< :P

xD

I already know about their quality since I've bought from the before. I'm asking about welovefine's quality compared to it.

(edited)

I can tell you that WeLoveFine got the best quality, by far. But also the higest price.

Price>redbubble

Quality>WeLoveFine

Edited by Vicke

I can tell you that WeLoveFine got the best quality, by far. But also the higest price.

Price>redbubble

Quality>WeLoveFine

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I've seen that the ones at Welovefine can be a bit more expencive.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I've seen that the ones at Welovefine can be a bit more expencive.

Think of it as paying for quality.

And i can say that WeLoveFine got HORRIBLE shipping time. Can wait up too 3-4 weeks before it arrives here in Sweden.

(edited)

Okay, after reading that review, I've got a few things to say.

Shipping Speed

If you look at the date of this journal entry, you'll notice that it's quite old. My first two shirts also took about 3 weeks to arrive but I think they have improved their shipping speed since then because the last two I got only took about a week.

Shirt Quality

As I mentioned earlier, the shirts are not heavy weight but they're not too light weight either, as this review seems to claim. I personally dislike heavy weight shirts so they're perfect for me.

Print Quality

I'm calling total bullshit on this. Their print quality is great. None of my shirts are "iron ons" as the review claims. It's true that some of them seem to use a different process because some of them have a slightly noticeable texture and others seem to be dyed in but they all look and feel as good as any shirt you would buy in a store.

Price

Sure the shirts are a little on the expensive side, but where else can you get such a wide variety of awesome MLP designs? Besides, they give you freebies in every order, which generally includes a poster and a giant bag.

I can't comment on the messenger bags because I haven't bought one yet (though I probably will at some point) but the shirts are great and I think this journal entry was written by someone trying to make the company look bad.

Edited by Apple Bloom

Think of it as paying for quality.

And i can say that WeLoveFine got HORRIBLE shipping time. Can wait up too 3-4 weeks before it arrives here in Sweden.

wow..

It took RedBubble almost 2 weeks..

3 Weeks is much..! But now when you say it, I remember that I've heard that somewhere.

wow..

It took RedBubble almost 2 weeks..

3 Weeks is much..! But now when you say it, I remember that I've heard that somewhere.

I've orderd from WLF before so yeah x)