Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

writing Through the tears

Finesthour

With an abundance of tears I write this piece, through the hazy eyes of a man who hath broke. The love I have hath spoken to me, hath told me a tell of woe. She spoke the words, "I cannot fully see us being together", And calmy keeps to herself. I for one hath broke, the love in my heart split. For I loved her with all my heart, and my love was true. Through my entire days I protected her, kept her safe from times of grim. But now I see that love isn't for me, nay, I am meant to tread the world alone. With my pen of gold and heart of dust I shall write, a shell of the man I was. Alex, I love you with all my heart. But I fear that the love is not felt the same... Come ye' lonely hearts, venture forth with me. We shall venture onwards with the goal of love. One day I hope... Nay' we shall. We shall all find the ones who want us, and only us. Oh... through the tears I go...

• Brohoof 5

My God... did you write that just now or when or... oh **** it you are an amazing writer. If there is any way I can help you out through a hard time, let me know.

I just wrote it now. And nay... a broken heart takes time. Time I fear... it takes too long.

We are still together... but lord knows for how long.

Did I ever say I WANTED us to split?

I said nothing about forever not seeing us. I said nothing about not trying to keep us together.

I'm sorry, but you skipped over that...

Did I ever say I WANTED us to split?

I said nothing about forever not seeing us. I said nothing about not trying to keep us together.

I'm sorry, but you skipped over that...

But you still said, even with the slight bchance, that you can't see us together. And that pain is all I need.

But you still said, even with the slight bchance, that you can't see us together. And that pain is all I need.

I'm gonna pull a Kel here, but you're looking at the pessimistic side of it.

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND why. But think.

Even if I did say that, I still want us together. I want us to stay together. Why do you think I keep saying I want to overcome this whole mess and resolve it together?

But you expect me to stay calm and understand everything. You should know for a fact that I am very emotionally unstable. Why text this to me? You could of very well called me.

But you expect me to stay calm and understand everything. You should know for a fact that I am very emotionally unstable. Why text this to me? You could of very well called me.

I'm a bit busy to call, sweetheart. .-.

No, I don't expect you to understand EVERYTHING. I know "calm" is unlikely, but at least not going crazy.Yes, I know you're emotionally unstable. Like I said; I wanted to tell you how I was feeling because I thought you'd understand at least a bit (which you do) and perhaps understand that maybe... I want to fix things, not make them worse. And... I kinda wanna do it with your hand in mine.

...I'm so sorry... i... I just... I'm hurting. Bad.

I know you are. I'm hurting you more than I ever wanted to. I knew I was going to hurt you at some point, but certainly never wanted it this bad... I'm sorry too, love. I'm sorry doesn't even make up for it.

>Stalker people watching us talk. Anyways... I love you Alex. I always have. I always will. And if you're really sorry... please show me.

>the benefi-I MEAN DOWNSIDE to public discussions between people in love.

I love you too, Gary. I don't want us to break up; no way in hell do I want that. Kel was talking about it, and the simple thought of it sent me into sobbing. Not your messages, but the thought of us breaking up. I'm not quite sure how to show it, but I will, however you want.

Insult or not...?

Well, I didn't intend to insult you, but if it came off like that I apologize

I said it was like watching a Shakespearean play because there was a soliloquy-like monologue about your "lost love" (so to speak) at the beginning, and soon after there was this confrontation of sorts, like in the climax of a play

I dunno, I was kinda fascinated by the whole thing... I liked the way you wrote your poem in that archaic-styled English

I understand now that you're going through some rough times now though, so I probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place :/

I said it was like watching a Shakespearean play because there was a soliloquy-like monologue about your "lost love" (so to speak) at the beginning, and soon after there was this confrontation of sorts, like in the climax of a play

I dunno, I was kinda fascinated by the whole thing... I liked the way you wrote your poem in that archaic-styled English

I understand now that you're going through some rough times now though, so I probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place :/

I'm sure the best thing wasn't to dish it out on a public forums site so... we kinda walked right into it. XD

I would like you to think of a way. I can't tell you how to express your love. And oh gosh, hi stalker people!

Ohlol, it's ok. I thought you meant it was boring. And I think I might be ok. Also, that is how I write.