Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for Trumpet sheet music for the theme song.

Kawaiihusky

(edited)

Hello,does anypony know where I can get the sheet music for the opening theme song for concert Bb Trumpet? Levels 2-4 would be appreciated,but levels 3 or 4 are preferred. ^w^Thanks. :3

Edited by Kawaiihusky
  • Brohoof 1

Check out the website EveryponySings.com The site is mostly for guitar, but they do have some sheet music. I don't think that they have one for trumpet specifically, but I'm sure you'll be able to find something that suits you.

Thanks. I found one piece from the whole series for Trumpet.

Are there any other instruments that a trumpet has the same range as, or is your trumpet not a C one?

Um..my Trumpet is concert Bb...and, my band director said you could take a Trumpet part and play it on Clarinet..so I'm assuming you can do it the other way around?

Concert Bb? That means you can take a flute song (if it's not too high) and lower every single note by a whole note, changing the resulting key signature as well, but that's really annoying. You can play off of clarinet and tenor sax sheets instead.

• Brohoof 1

Concert Bb? That means you can take a flute song (if it's not too high) and lower every single note by a whole note, changing the resulting key signature as well, but that's really annoying. You can play off of clarinet and tenor sax sheets instead.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Thanks. I found one piece from the whole series for Trumpet.

Can you send me the exact link to where you found every song for the trumpet. I'm looking for it on the website and i'm having trouble finding me. If you can find the exact link I would appreciate it. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Can you send me the exact link to where you found every song for the trumpet. I'm looking for it on the website and i'm having trouble finding me. If you can find the exact link I would appreciate it. Thanks

www.mediafire.com/?w34mvqd69efsolj Here's the exact link to the PDF file. I also found This Day Aria, and that is all... people really need to post more Trumpet sheet music for MLP songs. Do you play Trumpet? :D

www.mediafire.com/?w34mvqd69efsolj Here's the exact link to the PDF file. I also found This Day Aria, and that is all... people really need to post more Trumpet sheet music for MLP songs. Do you play Trumpet? :D

Heck, it doesn't really matter that much. If there's piano sheet music, you can generally take that and play the top note. I play french horn, so I just laugh at the thought of transposing Bb music and play it in harmony. It doesn't really matter whether you transpose it or not as long as you can play the part, and you're the only one playing.

Edited by Descant

Hello,does anypony know where I can get the sheet music for the opening theme song for concert Bb Trumpet? Level 1 or 2 would be appreciated,but level 2 is preferred. ^w^

Thanks. :3

Ewww, concert Bb trumpet? jkjk

Anyway, you can probably just transpose it from C guitar to C trumpet to Bb trumpet.

Or you could do what I do and use your ears. Aural training/practice is really good for musicians, especially trumpet players. Jazz and the like.