Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

1mlpfim

Well, it nearly always is trending. I really don't care either way, but seeing people rage about it on either side is certainly entertaining.

(edited)

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoOSEJJ1Npk&list=PLA2E2A0124157E6DC&index=12&feature=plpp_video[/media]

I HATE the trollface!!!

Edited by Crystal Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

Meh, MLP is still as awesome as it ever was, so does it really matter? If this is a sign of it's popularity decreasing, it probably has to do with the dead time between season 2 and 3 that we're currently in, the fandom will continue to rise again once season 3 comes around.

• Brohoof 1

yeah we are always number 1 in

Today's Top Image Galleries, now that you mention it... ive never seen forever alone or trollface in this list

yeah we are always number 1 in

Today's Top Image Galleries, now that you mention it... ive never seen forever alone or trollface in this list

That's true, and the Image Galleries are one of the most important areas of KYM.

• Brohoof 1

That's true, and the Image Galleries are one of the most important areas of KYM.

i dont know how we descented then, maybe its really for the lack of episodes

i dont know how we descented then, maybe its really for the lack of episodes

Lack of episodes = no extra content to add to memes, macros, etc.

So, yeah, memes live and are powered by extra content. The more content the meme is made of, the more the fandom and the internet meme community can spread it around, popularizing the show,

It'll be the same thing as the S1-S2 hiatus, so we'll just have to wait. :/

• Brohoof 1

Lack of episodes = no extra content to add to memes, macros, etc.

So, yeah, memes live and are powered by extra content. The more content the meme is made of, the more the fandom and the internet meme community can spread it around, popularizing the show,

It'll be the same thing as the S1-S2 hiatus, so we'll just have to wait. :/

yeah with every episode comes thousands of memes

• Brohoof 1

yeah with every episode comes thousands of memes

Also, don't forget the rankings can easily shoot up when they reference/tribute bronies with a in-show reference. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So this post has come so far, i decided to post the front page of most popular meme, so you can see our ... :huh:... competence?

Posted Image

Forever Alone

Posted Image

Trollface / Coolface / Problem?

Posted Image

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posted Image

Me Gusta

Posted Image

I Took an Arrow in the Knee

Posted Image

"Y U NO" Guy

Posted Image

Yao Ming Face / Bitch Please

Posted Image

Neil deGrasse Tyson Reaction

The image limit dint let me post the rest but they are: from nail de greasse reaction :rage guy ,zerg rush, scumbag steve, f*uck yeah, rage guy (fuuu) ,slender man, ridiculously photogenic guy , rage comics, you dont say?, okay guy, good guy greg, do a barrel roll (thats a classic) and obama rage face / not bad. :lol:

Edited by 1mlpfim

(edited)

I'm surprised that Arrow to the Knee is still up and lively. It's not as memetic as it was, yet it's only been a half year since its release.

With only one quotation, and many mane macros and alternates of it still going out there, that probably could explain things. But things like the rage faces and MLP: FiM with never-ending spawned content and ideas, they will most likely stay at their spots for a long time.

They are, needless to say, mighty-powerful memes, indeed.

Edited by One Reliable Gamer (NF160)
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly I'm not suprised there are rage comics alMost everyone can enjoy, but some people just dont find mlp intresting.

theres another term i prefer for "dont find mlp intresting", and its called "havent seen an episode"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Actually, I do not care..

Press spoiler for my whiny thoughts I had when I was tired.

..YouTube exists, PonyTube doesn't.......................................................................Oh dear, save us!

..Smileys are older than My Little Pony Gen 1........................................................Oh dear, save us!

.."Chocolate Rain" has more views than any mlp-related video on youtube...........Oh dear, save us!

..A drawing of some random face gets more views on some website than MLP......Oh dear, save us!

....uhum...so what?.. post-1052-0-37623000-1329709750.gif

It's not like the brony community is dying or something.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 3

My initial reaction to this news...

Posted Image

But after about a minute of screaming to the heavens (lol, just kidding :lol: ), I got over it. It's not really that big a deal, especially considering what's beating MLP, considering many people use so many of those memes anyway to produce MLP memes in the first place. Honestly, what surprises me most is that more shows aren't high up on that list like MLP; just goes to show what a meme-producing monstrosity we bronies have turned that show into. B) KEEP PRODUCING AMAZING MEMES BRONIES!!!!

• Brohoof 2

In a few months, Season 3 will come, and we'll be getting more and more views, because it's definitely going to be a big thing on the internet.

...Or we just spam the MLP:FiM page with views, images, videos, and comments.

• Brohoof 2

Oh no, MLP isn't the most popular meme on a crappy website! WHATEVER SHALL WE DO?

Crappy?

KYM is the ultimate database of meme research.

• Brohoof 1