41 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite cmc member?

• Applebloom
    • Sweetie bell
    • Scootaloo
    • Gabby

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apple Bloom, definitely. Also, the sweetest filly for me. I love how Apple Blooms fur has the color of a peeled red apple. And her amber eyes and red mane and tail are very appealing, too. She shows a lot of bravery, determination, loyalty, friendliness and kindness to others.102917.png

My fave CMC is All of Them :3

The best CMC eps have them acting together, like Showstoppers. 

If I had to call the solo eps, I do like the Sisterhooves, so I guess Sweetie? It's tough though, because Bloom @ Gloom is greatness, so Applebloom? And who could forget Scoot in Parental Glideance?

So yes, all of them is also my favourite CMC solo ep.

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Scoots is best CMC. I love her personality and optimism despite not being able to fly. :)image.jpeg.de17fcb8312a41439ef75781eaa304e6.jpeg

I like her for those same reasons :Rara:I'm also glad the show kept her flightlessness as a disability rather than something she'd just grow out of, I think that makes her a lot more realistic.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-06-16 at 10:59 AM, ExplosionMare said:

I like her for those same reasons :Rara:I'm also glad the show kept her flightlessness as a disability rather than something she'd just grow out of, I think that makes her a lot more realistic.

Realistically, one would expect her to find out about the time Apple Bloom tried hang gliding, and notice Tank's propeller. Though perhaps that's why, in "Growing Up is Hard to Do", she didn't seem to even notice that her wings didn't grow along with the rest of her.

As a mechanical engineer, I have found myself drawn to Scootaloo - both as a pony with mechanical skills of her own and one who could stand to benefit from mechanical engineering.

jet.png

• Brohoof 2

Sweetie Belle is my favorite member of the CMC because her episodes are usually the most interesting to me since Rarity is always involved somehow. 

• 3 weeks later...

It used to be Sweetie Belle but Scoots just is always so positive and most mature out of them all. It's hard for her not to become my favorite. If Gabby was in the show more often then it could be her.

Anything but Applebloom and you are out of your mind, she follows Zecora when all the other adult Mares are far to afraid to confront their fears, I.E ALL of Ponyville, She later sneaks off to a fire pit swamp and evades getting eaten by a Chimera and STILL manages to save the pies, she grew up without any parents in a self reliant family, I dont imagine Scootaloo or Sweetie Bell going through any of the same daily hardships/responsibilities, we can say "boo hoo" scootaloo cant fly, shes disabled" NONSENSE, look at all of equestria, Scootaloo is an athlete, she may have a personality defect because shes a pegasus that cant fly, but calling her "disabled" would be like calling an autistic person "retarded", I HATE THE "DISABLED LABEL", especially for her. I love Sweetie Bells singing voice, and I love the sisterhooves event, but honestly none of them have the same type of personality that Apple Bloom does, when you compare the apples to each other, shes just the wild card of the family and she makes for good story ideas and the things she says and the voice shes says it in, shes just naturally provocative and sassy and i love it.

• 5 months later...