Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What do you use to listen to music?

ssj4gogita4

What do you use to listen to music?

My ears. mostly.

B)
I'm still fairly old school. I rip CDs, and put them on my phone.

(That still seems cutting edge to me!)

I'm always on the hunt for CDs in thrift stores and the like.

I listen to music Youtube a lot too.

• Brohoof 2

I usually listen to music from my iTunes, which is a combination of music purchased digitally and gotten from CDs I own.

I also listen to music on YouTube and Spotify, primarily just to sample it before I buy. Lately I've been doing more streaming as I'm broke and don't have any money to purchase music anymore. I have a large backlog of music to buy now when I get back to work. lol

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

YouTube, CDs and... *ahem*... cassette tapes and vinyl.

The day I show a teenager this...

Hide contents

cassette_tape.jpg?itok=0B9fKqTX

...and they ask me what it is, is the day that I'm officially old.

Well I was asked a couple of days ago what VHS is by my nephew when he saw some of them.

Edited by Sroka001

1 minute ago, Fluttershutter said:

My ears

I want a new Ipod. Why don't they make them anymore??????????

I think they just came out with a new model this year?

(edited)

I mostly use Spotify these days. :) I like it for how easy it is to find what you want – no need to wade through various versions to find one that is actually listenable (unlike the far too common poor quality versions on YouTube and similar sites). And free access to almost all the music I want to listen to is awesome! :D

As for other ways I listen to music... I still sometimes use YouTube or other such sites if Spotify doesn't have the song I'm looking for. I also listen to the radio or a music channel on TV sometimes, but it's more for background noise than anything I pay much attention to. :P I haven't listened to my CDs in a long time, as the ones I have are mostly available on either Spotify or YouTube. :adorkable:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 4

Hmmm can you guys maybe convince me to join the Spotify Side? When I tried it, I couldn't really find any music that I like, I just see a lot of hiphop and synthwave and stuff. And the songs and genres that I really love have been given a score rating of "average" to "it sucks" by the community ^^; i've been told Spotify's great for getting into music but it's all confusing to me tbh, lol

• Brohoof 1

I listen to my iPod, play a CD or thumb through my vinyls for those times I want something that I just can't get anywhere else. I never listen to the radio; I prefer to personally select every song myself, and I don’t like enough of mainstream music to spend time surfing through it randomly.

• Brohoof 1

Spotify mostly, I do have Spotify Premium which makes it bearable to use daily. It is true it is missing a lot of music people want/like to listen to; I know of some songs I'd love to listen to more often through Spotify but they aren't there. Otherwise, through Youtube, but that happens rarely nowadays.