Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What do you use to listen to music?

ssj4gogita4

On 6/23/2019 at 12:58 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

What do you use to listen to music?

My ears. mostly.

B)
I'm still fairly old school. I rip CDs, and put them on my phone.

(That still seems cutting edge to me!)

I'm always on the hunt for CDs in thrift stores and the like.

I listen to music Youtube a lot too.

Same here. :laugh:

My CD collection is absolutely massive. So I pretty much have everything I want from a music standpoint. 

On 6/23/2019 at 11:58 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

What do you use to listen to music?

My ears. mostly.

B)
I'm still fairly old school. I rip CDs, and put them on my phone.

(That still seems cutting edge to me!)

It still is! I remember like yesterday the days before I got my first MP3 player, I'd always have to have my portable CD player and my huge case of CDs when my family went on trips. Lol. When the concept of the MP3 player was introduced to me, and that I could rip all of my CDs and put them on one little device my mind was blown.

To this day it still amazes me!

I am a little old school. I still use an iPod to house/listen to all of my music. I also have a Spotify playlist that I use on my cell phone but I don’t use it often. I really use my iPod the majority of the time.

3 hours ago, Envy said:

It still is! I remember like yesterday the days before I got my first MP3 player,

I still have a CD player that you can play MP3 files burned to a CD. I have a few discs with DOZENS of songs on each one.

LOL!

For music, I'll either hunt down a video for the track I'm looking for on YouTube, or I'll use Spotify on my phone. Either one works for me, since I listen to music a lot in my downtime.

CDs. Downloads don't copy well to multiple devices. 

Though over the weekend I was blasting my Grim Reaper cassett with the player crammed into the glove compartment of my moped. 

• 2 weeks later...

If we are talking about the physical way then either speakers in the house or my studio headphones, the same headphones I use to make music with.

The media I use can either be CDs, Cassette Tapes, Vinyl record here and there, Spotify, Soundcloud, YouTube, my local music library, and some other places I may be forgetting about.

• 2 months later...

At work I usually listen to the radio.

At home I listen to files on my PC, sometimes YouTube, but I also play tapes (mostly reel-to-reel, but sometimes cassettes), records and CDs. I also sometimes listen to the radio.

In my car I usually listen to cassettes, sometimes radio, sometimes I connect my MiniDisc recorder to the tape deck.

Outside I use either a MiniDisc recorder or a cassette Walkman.

Whatever I can honestly. Most of the time it is at home using my PC. Other times it's in the car using CDs and other times it can be the radio.

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, HeavenSunset said:

Only Spotify and only hardbass

blast ze hardbass!!!!

19 minutes ago, Ooredelen said:

Music section in my social media app. It has everything because everyone can upload songs. Plus it's free

I used to use VKontakte for music, however I was struggling to find music and it stopped playing in background (I think it probably doesnt work as well outwith CIS countries)

I use YouTube and the radio

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun said:

I used to use VKontakte for music, however I was struggling to find music and it stopped playing in background

Yeah sometimes it's hard to find the song among tons of shitty remixes and covers. And there are apps that bypass background limits, I use one of them

• Brohoof 1