Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Showing the New Girl Around (Private W/ Emerald<3)

Sphinx-Ara

On 7/4/2019 at 1:17 AM, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

Nikita nods "Yeah, I hear you" she says "But you know, I'm here" she says with a smile to her "Why don't we both hang out?" she'd ask somewhat shyly "I-I mean if you want to, t-that is" she'd then look down.

Hairspray smiled, "Yeah! I'd love to!" She said, "I mean, why else would I have invited you over to my house?"

@Emerald<3

Nikita giggles "Because you are a good and kind pony? Or maybe lack the common sense to not invite me?" she asks, saying the last part jokingly as she slumps into a chair and sighs, "School was exhausting"

4 minutes ago, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

Nikita giggles "Because you are a good and kind pony? Or maybe lack the common sense to not invite me?" she asks, saying the last part jokingly as she slumps into a chair and sighs, "School was exhausting"

"Pony?" She questioned, "Oh, so you are from Equestria." She giggled a bit, "No, I like you Grey. I like spending time with you." She paused, "And what would you know about exhausting? You were in the library the whole time!"

@Emerald<3 

"Well I kept hearing this one girl in the library use the word pony a lot, guess it kind of stuck" she smiles at her "As for exhuasting,had so many people come up to me and want to be my friend, it was very overwhelming, now I know how you feel when those girls don't give you space"

2 minutes ago, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3 

"Well I kept hearing this one girl in the library use the word pony a lot, guess it kind of stuck" she smiles at her "As for exhuasting,had so many people come up to me and want to be my friend, it was very overwhelming, now I know how you feel when those girls don't give you space"

"Yeah, when it comes to friendship, it can't be forced." Her eyes shot open suddenly, "Girl... library... pony? Oh my gosh, Twilight Sparkle must be back! I wonder if all her friends know." She said, kicking off her shoes and bouncing into her bed, "Not that's in any of my business, she doesn't really know who I am anyway." 

@Emerald<3

Nikita smiles "I got to talk to her a bit, she asked how I was settling in and if anyone has been mean to me" she says "I told her no-one's been mean to me, and I made really good friend" she then gently hugs Hairspray "I said it was you"

Just now, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

Nikita smiles "I got to talk to her a bit, she asked how I was settling in and if anyone has been mean to me" she says "I told her no-one's been mean to me, and I made really good friend" she then gently hugs Hairspray "I said it was you"

Hairspray blushed a bit, then hugged her friend back.

"Thanks." She said, "That's really sweet of you to say. You're my friend, too."

@Emerald<3

Nikita smiles and looks around the room "Well you were the first to welcome me and be nice to me" she says with a smile, "and then you invited me to your house" she smiles a bit more "so of course I would see you as my friend"

16 minutes ago, Inlé said:

@Emerald<3

Nikita smiles and looks around the room "Well you were the first to welcome me and be nice to me" she says with a smile, "and then you invited me to your house" she smiles a bit more "so of course I would see you as my friend"

Hairspray smiled and stayed silent for a bit. She rolled onto her back, and held her book up into the air, reading along with the words. Finally, she fell asleep. It seems today had taken more of her energy than she thought it had. 

3 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hairspray smiled and stayed silent for a bit. She rolled onto her back, and held her book up into the air, reading along with the words. Finally, she fell asleep. It seems today had taken more of her energy than she thought it had. 

Nikita would smile a little as she found some cushions on the floor and made herself a bed to sleep on, before curling up and falling asleep herself.