Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your favourite alcoholic beverage?

Mini

What's your go-to drink when you're out with friends? Do you like beer or are you more of a spirit+mixer type of person? Or maybe you're more fancy and like sipping on wine?

I've recently fallen in love with Captain Morgan after having tried it finally. And Midori + lemonade has always been my fave drink.

Can't go wrong with a good beer in my opinion, be it lager or an actual beer. I'll occasionally delve into spirits, but not too often. I agree with you there on Captain Morgan, spiced rum and coke is just pure magic. :mlp_smug:

I have a weakness for whisky. Rye, bourbon, blend, malt, Irish, Kentucky, Scotch, room temp, a drop of water, a single ice cube, Old Fashioned, I like them all. I do have a preference for slightly sweeter versus smokey as smokey tends to give me heartburn faster, but I still like them all. I have a nice little collection going, although I rarely ever drink, I like to own them. They look nice, okay?

My next conquest is to get a good Japanese bottle of whisky.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Guinness Draught and Hard Cider. Best when stuck in the garage working on things.

I can't stand the taste of liquor so I don't really have a favorite when it comes to the liquor side of things.

Edited by Doctor Derpy

I don’t drink any alcohol anymore but I did used to a few years ago. I always liked the sweeter drinks like grasshoppers or Piña coladas. I never liked beer or most wines. My dad drinks beer like it’s water and I don’t understand how. Beer is fucking disgusting.

• Brohoof 1