mini

General What's your favourite alcoholic beverage?

What's your go-to drink when you're out with friends? Do you like beer or are you more of a spirit+mixer type of person? Or maybe you're more fancy and like sipping on wine?

I've recently fallen in love with Captain Morgan after having tried it finally. And Midori + lemonade has always been my fave drink.

If I am drinking socially, I usually go for a cider; at home I have a good collection of single malt whiskeys, but seldom drink them.

Badges

Dark lager beer. Unfiltered brandy is also good.

Badges

I don't often go out and when I do, I rarely ever drink. However, when I do knock one back, rum and coke or vodka and mountain dew. I prefer fruity drinks anyway. The girlier, the better! xD

(edited)

Mike's Black Cherry Hard Lemonade. That or a Drunken Arnold Palmer (Lemonade, Iced Tea, and Vodka.) 

Edited by PoisonClaw

When it’s a hot Summer day, there’s nothing like an ice cold Corona...on the beach. :toldya:

Badges

Can't go wrong with a good beer in my opinion, be it lager or an actual beer. I'll occasionally delve into spirits, but not too often. I agree with you there on Captain Morgan, spiced rum and coke is just pure magic. :mlp_smug:

I rarely drink...but I think Blue Moon beer would be my pick or a beer with a lime in it is my taste tbh. 

Badges

(edited)

Don't really like that many alcoholic drinks but one I do like is Dark Rum and Coke, preferably either Captain Morgans or Lambs.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

Badges

I love my beer, ice cold beer.:wub:

Badges

I have a weakness for whisky. Rye, bourbon, blend, malt, Irish, Kentucky, Scotch, room temp, a drop of water, a single ice cube, Old Fashioned, I like them all. I do have a preference for slightly sweeter versus smokey as smokey tends to give me heartburn faster, but I still like them all. I have a nice little collection going, although I rarely ever drink, I like to own them. They look nice, okay?

My next conquest is to get a good Japanese bottle of whisky.

Badges

Mikes hard anything. Ive become a fan of mules lately. 

Never get drunk though. 

Badges

(edited)

Guinness Draught and Hard Cider. Best when stuck in the garage working on things.

I can't stand the taste of liquor so I don't really have a favorite when it comes to the liquor side of things.

Edited by Doctor Derpy

I don’t drink alcohol, though if I had to pick one, probably sweet white wine.

Badges

I don’t drink any alcohol anymore but I did used to a few years ago. I always liked the sweeter drinks like grasshoppers or Piña coladas. I never liked beer or most wines. My dad drinks beer like it’s water and I don’t understand how. Beer is fucking disgusting.

Twisted Tea is pretty good. Redd's Wicked Apple Ale is also good.

But vodka and ginger ale have a special place in my heart.