Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Light Scented Candles In The House?

Venomous

Do you ever light scented candles in the home?

love using scented candles. I am a big fan of the bakery scents like cinnamon roll or fresh doughnut. 

I fucking love scented candles. Too bad my father is too up his own ass for not letting me burn them.

I have scented candles, but I never light them. They can actually give off a scent to a small area without even being lit. My apartment had a tiny bathroom and I had a candle in there and it really worked without ever lighting it!

3 minutes ago, Meson Bolt said:

YES, oh yes. I LOVE scented candles. My room always smells like apple cinnamon. :P

That is the best smelling candle, air freshener, and wax melt scent.

My mum lights them on occasion, as she is a big fan of those sorts of things. I don't mind the scent of them, but I probably wouldn't light them myself, on account for having pretty bad paranoia.

I do. :mlp_grin: I have only recently decided to indulge in scented candles, but I like them quite a bit thus far. I especially look forward to burning a fir and citrus candle in the coming winter.

Yankee Candle and me are best friends! I have a preference for jasmine, bakery smells, and pine smells 

Probably not as candles aren't really my thing scented or otherwise, I'd probably only light a candle if the power went out or something. I'm not really keen on anything with a naked flame or is burning.

I use scented candles for meditation and at my alter. I tend to go with the following 

• Pine
  • Zen ( IDK what its actual scent is. This is just its name ) 
  • Lavander 
  • Mint& eucalyptus 

I love scented candles! I have a whole bunch of them in all kinds of scents. Even if I’ve become desensitized to normal household aromas it doesn’t mean it smells good to everyone so I try to keep the place fresh and pretty smelling as often as possible. It also creates a story for the nose when I have interesting smells that bring on certain memories, ideas, emotions and so on. I have some mainstream ones like vanilla and lavender but I also have some unusual ones based on Disney theme parks that attempt to bring back certain experiences. I have Scent Stories which comes with some very strong scent wheels but they’re often too overwhelming, even on the lowest settings. But they have the best varieties, including some yummy dessert aromas. 

• 6 months later...

Scented candles are the best, especially apple scented ones. I had a really good cinnamon apple one, but it's gone now. I got a few more for Christmas. One is cinnamon, another smells like soap, and my favorite one I got says it's supposed to be apples and autumn leaves. They're big candles (22oz), but knowing me, they won't last long.