Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Water for Cloudsdale

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow needs you  

151 users have voted

1. 1. will you help Ponyville get the water to cloudsdale?

• add your wingpower
    • take a nap instead

This poll is closed to new votes

(edited)

The reason Twilight and Starlight don't just teleport the water or the princesses don't use their vast magic is quite simple: Self sufficiency. If the Pegasus Ponies needed the help of the magical species (Unicorns and royals) all the time, they'd feel like less than. That devalues the species as a whole

Besides, powerful magic users can't be everywhere at once to make weather (no matter how easy it is to teleport around as Starlight has shown), or maybe they're just busy at the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 5

4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

The reason Twilight and Starlight don't just teleport the water or the princesses don't use their vast magic is quite simple: Self sufficiency. If the Pegasus Ponies needed the help of the magical species (Unicorns and royals) all the time, they'd feel like less than. That devalues the species as a whole

Besides, powerful magic users can't be everywhere at once to make weather (no matter how easy it is to teleport around as Starlight has shown), or maybe they're just busy at the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Good points

• Brohoof 4

11 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Creates a magic device which can inexplicably add wings to every possible creature so that they could then create a tornado large enough to pull water into Cloudsdale. Doesn't use her magic to simply levitate or teleport the water into Cloudsdale.

TwiGenius.png.8a23e8df425527174123cf79fb07db0e.png

just like winter wrap up, Ponyville prefers more traditional ways

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

I hope Twilight is right about this spell wearing off in two days

Because it feels REALLY weird....

FlyingPonyCropped2.png.50bd798189ae251f0ca26525e673e26b.png

Well... thou can't deny looking... ummm... professional, mine friend! :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 5

15 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Well... thou can't deny looking... ummm... professional, mine friend! :LunaMCM:

Well, more professional than I did after Twi's first attempt, my princess - butterfly wings really didn't suit me :huh:

Can't imagine they would have produced much Wingpower either, and we DO need 800 wingpower....

Butterfly.png.d9e09b2e62773f3d402aed1237ac171f.png

• Brohoof 3

you are all AWESOME! looks like we not only are going to get the water up, but we might actually have a chance to break that record this time around! keep it up everyone

note (this will stay up for a total of 24 hours so ppl from all timezones will have a chance to get that very comfy pillow)

• Brohoof 7