Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Day Trivia.

Ganondorf8

2 minutes ago, Dawn-Sunlight said:
  Hide contents

@Lord Valtasar: By physical thing, do you mean a literal appearance change or can it be something like the way she holds parts of herself?

if you're refering to the Equestria girls question 6,

Spoiler

some part of her behaves differently

• Brohoof 5

@Dawn-Sunlight In the top right hit compose new, you'll see this

Screenshot_29.png

Except with your name not mine. You would send it to Rainbow Dash (no @ symbol)

Screenshot_30.png

Alternatively if someone @mentions @Rainbow Dash as I have here, you can use it to directly message them with the message button in the lower right of the screen that pops up when you hover over their name.

Finally, if all that doesn't work, I think it can probably be arranged that Dashie can send you a message, and you can just reply to it.

1 hour ago, Troblems said:

Alternatively if someone @mentions @Rainbow Dash as I have here, you can use it to directly message them with the message button in the lower right of the screen that pops up when you hover over their name.

That's what I did last night. I think I answered everything right! Even the Equestria Girls ones. I finally broke down and watched "Spring Breakdown" so I could answer the last two questions.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Dawn-Sunlight said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Lord Valtasar: By physical thing, do you mean a literal appearance change or can it be something like the way she holds parts of herself?

17 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

if you're refering to the Equestria girls question 6,

Thank you!! Very good question, and a very helpful clarification! :) 

• Brohoof 1

You guys still have two more days before this trivia closes so be sure to get in your answers to Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

You guys still have two more days before this trivia closes so be sure to get in your answers to Rainbow Dash.

We'll have another chance afterwards, right?

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

We'll have another chance afterwards, right?

If you get any questions wrong, you will be given another chance to get them correct.

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

If you get any questions wrong, you will be given another chance to get them correct.

I'm sure I got them all right. Even the feature that distinguishes Human-Turned-Pony Rainbow Dash from the Native Pegasus Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

I'm sure I got them all right. Even the feature that distinguishes Human-Turned-Pony Rainbow Dash from the Native Pegasus Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash will be the judge of that. But, judging from how well you've done in previous trivia, I'd say you're in a good position.

This thread will be locked within the next three or four hours--I'm leaning towards the latter--so this is your last chance to submit your answers.

• Brohoof 1

I got everything done earlier than I imagined, though the most difficult part were the questions relating to the Spring Breakdown special. I hadn't watched it yet, so to avoid spoiling myself whole, I watched as little clips as I could and I think I got the right answers. We'll have to wait and see.

• This topic was unfeatured, unpinned and locked